So what is Sansa's plan? (Possible spoilers)

robasp2

1.So in next weeks preview we see Jon telling sansa that they have too many enemies and she should trust him. We see Sansa's eyes never meeting Jons.

It feels like she still does not trust him.

2. Little finger tells Sansa he did all this for a reason, and believed he thought Sansa knew it. It turned out he was wrong.

I'm guessing he wants to marry her. How will sansa react to this?

Pour in your thoughts....

I think Sansa's plan was to retake Winterfell and get her revenge on Ramsay so that she can be safe, relatively speaking. I want to say I'm not sure she's thought much past that, but I think that'd be doing her a disservice. 

It really seems like she plans on being the Lady of Winterfell, and I seriously doubt she plans on doing that by marriage. So I agree with your second point that I don't think she assumed LF would want to marry her, esp after their last encounter. And I don't think she would agree to marry him. I think she's in a really awkward place because she wanted to no longer be involved with him but she needed him, but she's also (intentionally or not) left Jon out of it which is useful to her. Jon didn't ask for LF or the Vale's help, so he owes them thanks but he is not bound to them in any way, which I'm sure Sansa will use to her advantage.

Regarding Jon, I don't know. When they first reunited it seemed they were very much on the same team but she's been drifting away, somewhat. I like to think once they've reconciled they will once again be on a team, probably the way they were while trying to recruit: leading relatively equally with Sansa gaining power from her legitimacy as Ned and Cat's daughter and Jon using his status as oldest (remaining) son of Ned to also have support. 

It certainly doesn't seem like Sansa views Jon as an enemy. She repeatedly calls him her brother and tried to talk him out of his battle plan and give him advice regarding Ramsay. Jon wanted to beat Ramsay to death but saw Sansa and knew that Ramsay's life was hers to take, so he left her to it. There's for sure tension between them right now but I don't see that lasting very long once they've had that convo the preview shows, but who knows. I can't imagine what she'd hope to gain by being at odds with Jon though. 

Hard to tell.

We have the few seconds of the trailer for 6x10:

Sansa: What do you want?

LF: I thought you knew what I wanted.

It could imply marriage, but I really dont see Sansa marrying that soon again after two marriages and her late husband being  a monster. And I think that LF knows that his chances to be her husband are very slim. It wouldnt be the first time, that trailers are a bit missleading, so I think he will saying something like: "I thought you knew what I wanted. I wanted you to get your home back".

Rickon is dead and Bran is missing. I think LF will point out, that she is the heir to Winterfell and Jon is just a bastard etc. He will try to install her as Queen of the North and getting in good terms with her. His plans are farsighted, so maybe he thinks he can make a move to get the North through marriage or manipulating, after some time has passed.

I hope Sansa will crsuh his hopes and declares Jon as King of the North.

(But on the other hand, he has that "let us elope right now" look on his face in the trailer)

Based on trailer, I think Jon says that she should trust him, as a gentle rebuke for not telling him about Vale forces.

Then we have LF demanding his payment - Sansa's hand in marriage.

Then we have that scene from S6 trailer which we now know that LF meets Jon. So I am thinking, Sansa confides to Jon that LF demands her hand in marriage and he confronts/meets LF in Godswood. Thats why we had 

Spoiler

spoilers that Jon has Ghost circle LF in order to intimidate him. 

The only thing I am not sure of is 

Spoiler

Rumors that Northmen declare Jon King of the North and Sansa actually supports this.

I just don't understand the logic there. Why doesn't she take the title ? Or do they agree to share the power with him as War leader and her as Political leader, or she just wants to have Winterfell and leave Kingship to Jon?

I think Sansa knows that LF wants to marry her, even more than for a title.  I also think she knows that given a choice between her and power, he will throw her under the bus. She trusts him, but only to a certain degree, she knows his sense of self preservation will trump everything else.  I do believe LF is referring to marriage, in the trailer, but I do not think she will.  She has had quite enough of being married and knows enough now to actually see the world for what it is and not through a child's unjaded eyes.

She wants Littlefinger's help to kill/get rid of Jon so she can be queen in the north.

It's pretty obvious from what she's done in EP09 that her dream scenario would've been to have Jon Snow die in the battle so nobody could fight against her claim.

The fact that she didn't care for Rickon also gave it away.

She's power hungry and will do everything to be at the top.

I think that she wants to be the Lady of Winterfell, Wardeness of the North, possibly the Queen in the North. That seems sure. The problem is Jon. I'd guess that she expects Jon to get out of her way and let her become the Lady od the North because she is trueborn and he is a bastard. And this is where her boat sinks. If it really sinks, I can see her form an alliance with LF to get power, maye even turn against Jon. It's really hard to say but I don't expect her to sit quitly in a corner if Jon somehow comes to power.

26 minutes ago, PirateVergo said:

It's pretty obvious from what she's done in EP09 that her dream scenario would've been to have Jon Snow die in the battle so nobody could fight against her claim.

So you think that her smile faded away because she realized that Jon is alive? That's interesting. I haven't thought about it before. I simply assumed that she wasn't happy that Ramsay might escape. But if your opinion is right, it might expain why the Vale army didn't come earlier (aside from simply being too far). Sansa waited as long as posible to be sure that Jon is dead. Too bad that Jon is arrow-proof, sword-proof and feet-proof.

52 minutes ago, Masha said:

Based on trailer, I think Jon says that she should trust him, as a gentle rebuke for not telling him about Vale forces.

Then we have that scene from S6 trailer which we now know that LF meets Jon. So I am thinking, Sansa confides to Jon that LF demands her hand in marriage and he confronts/meets LF in Godswood. Thats why we had 

Hide contents

This really true? Most reliable spilers from truede didn't mention the last thing. What's the source?

52 minutes ago, Masha said:

Hide contents

Rumors that Northmen declare Jon King of the North and Sansa actually supports this.

I just don't understand the logic there. Why doesn't she take the title ? Or do they agree to share the power with him as War leader and her as Political leader, or she just wants to have Winterfell and leave Kingship to Jon?

In fact this is seems very reliable. Again from truede.

Spoiler

As per trude on reddit - Jon becomes KiTN & Sansa does support it! truede spoilers have been 100% correct so far.

so it seem that she has nothing against Jon. Then why so much distrust all this time? Is she playing with LF for House Stark/Jon's benefit?

Or is there some connection between show & book 6 Sansa/Aleyne personality; as GRRM put it - She is 'unreliable narrator'? I am confused! :-(

I want to like Sansa.. I really do.. But i'm simply not able to.. Not yet..!! :-(

Expectation from Season Finale - Can we have 'Weirwood.net' telling Jon & Sansa about LF's game since Jon Arryn's death? Can we have Ghost drinking blood from LF's throat?

17 minutes ago, Winter_Is_Coming21 said:

This really true? Most reliable spilers from truede didn't mention the last thing. What's the source?

I know, I saw it somewhere and the guy who was writing it seems to be right on other stuff (little details aside from truede spoilers). So take it with a grain of salt, but it seems very likely, same as the spoilers about  

Spoiler

Frey Pie and Arya

20 minutes ago, Nerevanin said:

So you think that her smile faded away because she realized that Jon is alive? That's interesting. I haven't thought about it before. I simply assumed that she wasn't happy that Ramsay might escape. But if your opinion is right, it might expain why the Vale army didn't come earlier (aside from simply being too far). Sansa waited as long as posible to be sure that Jon is dead. Too bad that Jon is arrow-proof, sword-proof and feet-proof.

If she wanted Jon dead why would she have given him good advice that he chose to ignore? She told him to not do what Ramsey wanted, and he ignored her.

If she wanted Jon dead she would have had the Vale army wait until it was clear Jon and his army were all dead, then swooped in and killed the Boltons.

There is something there, don't get me wrong, I just am not sure what it is yet because the things we are seeing don't add up.

1 hour ago, Masha said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Where is the scene that shows Jon meeting LF.  There is a Scene of LF at the weirwood in WF, but no Jon.  We just see an arm.  It could just be Sansas arm?

19 minutes ago, Masha said:

I know, I saw it somewhere and the guy who was writing it seems to be right on other stuff (little details aside from truede spoilers). So take it with a grain of salt, but it seems very likely, same as the spoilers about  

Reveal hidden contents

Frey Pie and Arya

I would like that with a grain of salt. Probably a dash, really. RETURN OF HOT PIE. 

2 hours ago, Solstice said:

Hard to tell.

We have the few seconds of the trailer for 6x10:

Sansa: What do you want?

LF: I thought you knew what I wanted.

It could imply marriage, but I really dont see Sansa marrying that soon again after two marriages and her late husband being  a monster. And I think that LF knows that his chances to be her husband are very slim. It wouldnt be the first time, that trailers are a bit missleading, so I think he will saying something like: "I thought you knew what I wanted. I wanted you to get your home back".

Rickon is dead and Bran is missing. I think LF will point out, that she is the heir to Winterfell and Jon is just a bastard etc. He will try to install her as Queen of the North and getting in good terms with her. His plans are farsighted, so maybe he thinks he can make a move to get the North through marriage or manipulating, after some time has passed.

I hope Sansa will crsuh his hopes and declares Jon as King of the North.

(But on the other hand, he has that "let us elope right now" look on his face in the trailer)

I also am not convinced the LF is asking for marriage.  I dont think he is that stupid.

LF wants power everyone knows that.

When they  met in Moletown, the only thing LF seemed to want was to help her.  So maybe when she askes "what do you want" his answer is going to be to serve her?  

I doubt Jon would be declared King in the North in next episode. Who should make that declaration? Three of the four major houses (Bolton, Umber, Karstark) don't even have a lord atm. Glover will hide in his castle until the dust has cleared.

Of course that leaves 10yo Lady Mormont and her 63 good men (minus the dead).

Archived