So what is Sansa's plan? (Possible spoilers)

robasp2

On 6/20/2016 at 9:53 AM, Solstice said:

I hope Sansa will crsuh his hopes and declares Jon as King of the North.

^Yes. I hope if he tries to demand anything from her, she reminds him that it's only by her good grace that Brienne didn't kill him on the spot in Molestown and that she'll consider his assistance repayment for him royally screwing her over with the marriage to Ramsay in the first place, and for her covering for his ass when he killed Lysa. So whatever it is that he wants, I hope she crushes all his hopes and dreams.

47 minutes ago, Ahai Ahoy said:

Ludicrous. Sansa DGAF about being queen.

100% agree.  Her orginizing principle is revenge.  Revenge is what drives her decisions not being queen.

She is the Stark that is most like her mother.  Cat's -- while alive and dead alike -- orginizing principle was revenge.

Sansa wants to "show them what it feels like to lose everything they love"

Remember if Sansa fails to give LF what he wants she is forsworn and no one can trust her in the small world of the highborn. To break a vow is the worst thing a highborn can do - and Sansa is a snob .

But all is not lost. I don't think LF will ask her to marry him, or bed him. When he says in teh trailer 'You know what I want' he will say it wistfully, then continue by explaining what is needed is to bind the Vale to Winterfell. So he'll ask Sansa to marry Robyn, who always liked her.

Sansa will understand the strategy, and a half grown boy already trained by LF to behave if given presents and a bit of fuss, will be no trouble to her. Rather like Margaery and Tommen. It will give her an honorable marriage to wipe away the Ramsay one. Big plus.

However next season I doubt Robyn lives long. LF will manoeuvre matters so Sansa needs him, and THEN he will get her to marry him. Possibly after making her like him. That would really please him. They'd make a good couple.

Alternatively Tyrion turns up ans stops LF ... Sansa realises Tyrion has never hurt her and sees his value as a husband.

I find all the Littlefinger hate extremely amusing. Even taking into account the writer screwup that was getting Sansa wed to Ramsay, from her perspective he still saved her life directly three times now. It's absolutely sensible not to trust him, but to actively punish him (even if she somehow finds about his part in Ned's death) would be to throw all the famous Stark morals out of the window.

Of course, last episode already established Sansa as a vindictive girl who doesn't give a shit about her little brother, but does enjoy Ramsays suffering about as much as he did hers, so I guess that's not out of the picture :) 

3 minutes ago, Ash Enshugar said:

I find all the Littlefinger hate extremely amusing. Even taking into account the writer screwup that was getting Sansa wed to Ramsay, from her perspective he still saved her life directly three times now. It's absolutely sensible not to trust him, but to actively punish him (even if she somehow finds about his part in Ned's death) would be to throw all the famous Stark morals out of the window.

Of course, last episode already established Sansa as a vindictive girl who doesn't give a shit about her little brother, but does enjoy Ramsays suffering about as much as he did hers, so I guess that's not out of the picture :) 

Yeah, she did not seem oberly distraught.  More pleased at the fact she got  to kill  Ramsay than anything, which is telling, and very off putting anyway.

She also got her ass as far away from the battle and on towards the Army of the Vale which suggests she let the shit go down badly when she knew it could have been way different.  I used to like her.  Now it's kind of like.......eh.........she is getting as bad as anyone else.

Little Lady Mormont has got more North in her tan Sansa, give her Winterfell, she deserves it more.

4 hours ago, The Lash said:

Yeah, she did not seem oberly distraught.  More pleased at the fact she got  to kill  Ramsay than anything, which is telling, and very off putting anyway.

She also got her ass as far away from the battle and on towards the Army of the Vale which suggests she let the shit go down badly when she knew it could have been way different.  I used to like her.  Now it's kind of like.......eh.........she is getting as bad as anyone else.

Little Lady Mormont has got more North in her tan Sansa, give her Winterfell, she deserves it more.

Lady Mormont looks like she is permanently constipated, so if that is what having the "North in you" means, I guess she does ;)

On 6/22/2016 at 9:47 PM, Drago said:

Sansa is an Idiot! After all the crap she has been through to finally be reunited with Jon and maneuverer him into the conflict and then hold back information on the availability of the Vale Knights is truly beyond belief.

She has the audacity to lecture Jon about not asking her for her opinion when all she had to do is open her mouth and tell the truth. The men would have listed at that point. She thinks she can play the game but is sadly mistaken, she is still just a child trying to play in the big bad world getting experience at the expense of her brother. It is like Jon said "where are we going to get more people" or words to that effect, then she still lies about going behind his back. Not a good way to start a family reunion.

Jon was making decision based upon the facts that he had. Nobody can fault him for that. For her to say don't do what he wants you to do is ridiculous. If I had seen my younger defenceless brother in that situation I probably would have done the same thing, you have to try or be judged badly by your Northern peers.

He could have stayed back and watch Rickon die but that is not who he is which is why I think he truly is the chosen one, he puts other people above himself. I like the way in which the battle had everything going his way as if the lord of light was telling him you are the one I brought you back for a reason you have to fight and in the end that is exactly what we saw. He is back in the game.

Right on.  I find Sansa to be a very uneven character at this point.  She thinks she's ready to play the GOT, but I don't see where her skills arise.  Also, what is her next step?  Boltons are gone, Lannisters largely gone. If she betrays Jon for LF, what would be the endgame of that?   

Archived