Sansa is obnoxious

1 minute ago, JEORDHl said:

[rolls eyes] 

The point remains. Where was she when the horns of the Vale sounded? 

With Littlefinger.

So, she either knew, or at some point during those few days it was made known to her-- or it was just garbage scripting. 

Was it on screen? No. So no one knows. She could've just as easily seen the army from afar and gone to greet them and fill them in on the situation, which is actually very necessary.

Never discard garbage scripting, it has been quite dissappointing lately.

4 minutes ago, Warsaw said:

Was it on screen? No. So no one knows. She could've just as easily seen the army from afar and gone to greet them and fill them in on the situation, which is actually very necessary.

Never discard garbage scripting, it has been quite dissappointing lately.

Dude, that sounds pretty as a southern summer fancy but a potential heiress of the Stark name and holdings isn't wandering off just prior to, or during, a battle to scout the lay of the land. Alone. Nope.

That said, I'm not discounting shit scripting. DnD and Cs' ability to write compelling [much less intelligent] story is hardly up for debate. I've imagined that all those three actually do in the writing room is suck each others dicks.

1 minute ago, JEORDHl said:

Dude, that sounds pretty as a southern summer fancy but a potential heiress of the Stark name and holdings isn't wandering off just prior to, or during a battle, to scout the lay of the land. Alone. 

That said, I'm not discounting shit scripting. DnD and Cs' ability to write compelling [much less intelligent] story is hardly up for debate. I've imagined that all those three actually do in the writing room is suck each others dicks.

How exactly do you know she was alone? She probably had guards, but being the fucking lady Stark, as you yourself said, she could've just commanded them to accompany her.

And with that logic, well, Arya wouldn't had been wandering the streets of Braavos flaunting bags of money and drawing attention to herself when she was wanted by the FM. So, yeah. We'd all love to trust logic at this point, but, you know.

45 minutes ago, Drogo_1 said:

Completely agree with you. Except you left out the cold callousness she displayed last episode. She has already totally written off rescuing her little brother. She does not get upset or mourn him at all on camera. She is standing next to his dead arrow riddled body and all she wants to do is have Jon tell her it's her turn to kill Ramsey. I never liked Sansa, but seeing her so indifferent to her murdered little brother made me wish for her to have a slow painful death.

I can see that she would be indifferent. She expected Ramsay to kill Rickon from the start so she wouldn't be shocked. She has seen a lot of death too. And maybe she doesn't mourn with tears anymore because she has hardened or maybe we will see her grieve next episode. I'm actually strongly affected by the fact that Rickon's death did nothing for me so I guess that's why I didn't expect further reactions to his death from the characters too. 

28 minutes ago, Stannistician said:

Sansa the Lion-Mockingbird Queen

fixed

Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, Stannistician said:

While I certainly hope she does this, she will never be able to shake the terrible influence he has had over her.  Same with Cercei.  She is more a child of those two mentors than she is a child of Ned and Cat. 

That´s what, in my opinion, turned her into the Wolf Queen. There are two people I hope to see fed to Nymeria, and they´re precisely Cersei and Littlefinger, the two people who, again imo, shaped her. I don´t call her the Wolf Queen with a necessarily good connotation. She is what she is, the result of how she reacted to the things that happened to her. The fact she just clearly showed traces of sadism while watching the death of the man who turned her into a sadic is the main reason why I can see her following the same pattern.

9 minutes ago, Warsaw said:

How exactly do you know she was alone? She probably had guards, but being the fucking lady Stark, as you yourself said, she could've just commanded them to accompany her.

As a scripter, the best thing to do to maintain suspension of disbelief is to add, say, a couple of Stark bannermen or even glowering Lyanna Mormont and a couple of her Bear Islanders to the shot of Sansa and Littlefinger. Easy. 

1 minute ago, NutBurz said:

That´s what, in my opinion, turned her into the Wolf Queen. There are two people I hope to see fed to Nymeria, and they´re precisely Cersei and Littlefinger, the two people who, again imo, shaped her. I don´t call her the Wolf Queen with a necessarily good connotation. She is what she is, the result of how she reacted to the things that happened to her. The fact she just clearly showed traces of sadism while watching the death of the man who turned her into a sadic is the main reason why I can see her following the same pattern.

I guess I associate "Wolf Queen" with the Starks and the north in general, and Sansa is more a conniving schemer from the south like Cercei and LF.  But it looks like we agree more than we disagree.

23 minutes ago, NutBurz said:

You mean this FanFic!Sansa we're seeing on TV. A complete creation of D&D and their bad writing?

Sansa in the books would have never done what happened last night. She would probably lie to Jon, but smile smugly while Jon's men are being killed, see Rikkon's body and have NO reaction, feed a man to blood thirsty starving dogs and SMILE about it? Oh God. When Ramsay said he will always be a part of her... he wasn't wrong. She looked sinister, very Ramsey-esque. 

She isn't a Wolf Queen. Nothing she did was in service to the North or her family. Just herself. LF mini me. 

18 minutes ago, Sandor Clegainz said:

It's going to be great watching a smug Sansa sitting in Winterfell as the White Walkers descend upon her. Meanwhile Jon and Dany  will be south actually doing important things.

Um, the important things are actually in the North, as Jon knows very well, and Dany will probably use the dragons to fight the White Walkers. So, yeah, no.

You don't know know what is happening to Sansa in the books, nobody other than GRRM does and he kind of left her at the same development level of early 4th season? The Alayne chapter shows her still acting the same as she did before, with just a slight bit of wariness. It also hints on something drastic happening soon. But the way things are going, she might end up the same, otherwise she will not survive  

6 minutes ago, DutchArya said:

You mean this FanFic!Sansa we're seeing on TV. A complete creation of D&D and their bad writing?

Sansa in the books would have never done what happened last night. She would probably lie to Jon, but smile smugly while Jon's men are being killed, see Rikkon's body and have NO reaction, feed a man to blood thirsty starving dogs and SMILE about it? Oh God. When Ramsay said he will always be a part of her... he wasn't wrong. She looked sinister, very Ramsey-esque. 

She isn't a Wolf Queen. Nothing she did was in service to the North or her family. Just herself. LF mini me. 

On the contrary, everything she did was in service to her home = to the North.

I didn't see her smiling because Jon's men were being killed, but I did see her smiling when the Vale army came to the rescue.

Jon was an idiot, and a big one for not listening to her only 2 warnings:

1- Not enough men. And I'm glad she didn't tell him about the Vale one for another 2 reasons. The first being he wouldn't trust that army for being of LF, and the second...

2- Ramsay would trick Jon. Isn't it stupid to run into the middle of the battlefield alone? Each of these scenes were followed by a Ramsay smile=everything going to the plan. If the Vale army was in Jon lines since the beginning, they would've all been trapped.

8 minutes ago, DutchArya said:

We all have our fanfics.

Did you click on the link to learn a little more about Isabella the she-wolf? People change when a lot of bad things happen to them.

Again, being a wolf queen is not necessarily good, and it has for me no relation with the welfare of the north. And her family now is pretty much reduced to herself and her bastard brother.

2 minutes ago, Masha said:

You don't know know what is happening to Sansa in the books, nobody other than GRRM does and he kind of left her at the same development level of early 4th season? The Alayne chapter shows her still acting the same as she did before, with just a slight bit of wariness. It also hints on something drastic happening soon. But the way things are going, she might end up the same, otherwise she will not survive  

This is true.  I really like Book Sansa so far and enjoy reading her chapters.  But if she turns out to be like Show Sansa, then I will not like the character anymore. 

40 minutes ago, Warsaw said:

Um, the important things are actually in the North, as Jon knows very well, and Dany will probably use the dragons to fight the White Walkers. So, yeah, no.

So you talked to Martin and he told you Dany fights the Walkers before they make it to Winterfell? Um, yeah no.

1 minute ago, Sandor Clegainz said:

So you talked to Martin and he told you Dany fights the Walkers before they make to Winterfell? Um, yeah no.

I said "probably". And I'm still right about everything else. You're just being petty.

7 hours ago, RedSwordBlueEyes said:

It seems to me that the development of plot points without the books to draw on, have suffered. Sansa's and Arya's stories doesn't seem to make a lot of sense 

Sansa's characterization and plot trajectory took huge hits when the writers forced her into Jeyne Poole's shoes.  There was no reason for Littlefinger to sacrifice his prize pawn so easily; there was no reason that Sansa would have consented to marry into a family that had destroyed her own - for the second time.  

2 hours ago, AGS Martell said:

Jon was an idiot, and a big one for not listening to her only 2 warnings:

Yep should totally have listened to battle genius Sansa Stark "not enough men" what a pathetic excuse, she gave him 0 reasons to wait, not enough men so what? Where was Jon going to find men? No other northern house was willing to follow him and the very smart Sansa didn't tell him about the Vale.

Also where is this bullshit fanfiction about Jon not listening/trustng Sansa's advices coming from? He did everything she told him to do : go see the northern lords and ask for their help, never did he neglect her or any of her ideas.

Sansa is a traitor, Littlefinger's little puppet, soon-to be his wife, she didn't do anything for her home, she almost got Jon killed because she's self-centered and only care about herself.

Archived