Totally shipping for Dany and Yara right now

Since Victorian has been scrubbed out of the TV series, there is no reason why Yara cannot take over Vic's plan to get Dany for himself, beating Euron to the punch.

Maybe now that Osha the wildling is dead, Yara will decide next episode to change her name to Asha.

3 hours ago, Lyin' Ned said:

Clinton just found her Warren!

Seriously, Dany had more chemistry with Yara than Daario. 

Dany had a lot more chemistry with the original Daario who, in turn, was a lot more charismatic and mysterious than his replacement. With that said, however, Daario as a character has proven himself to be very loyal to her so far and with that in mind I'm not a huge fan of the idea of him being cast aside in favour of Yara.

9 minutes ago, princess_snow said:

Fair enough. I didn't find it as cheesy and uncomfortable as Tyrions previous eps with Missandei and Greyworm lol.

Yeah, talk about throwaway scenes. The editing department probably forgot to cut those out. I mean, who doesn't wanna hear slightly altered real-world jokes, recited by uninteresting characters in monotone?

5 minutes ago, Cz-99 said:

Yeah, talk about throwaway scenes. The editing department probably forgot to cut those out. I mean, who doesn't wanna hear slightly altered real-world jokes, recited by uninteresting characters in monotone?

Just very odd choices all round there.

4 minutes ago, Cz-99 said:

I lol'd at Tyrion's comment about the same tired old dwarf jokes, because the writers apparently know all about tired old jokes. 

Archived