Melisandre Vs Davos

14 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Mel told Arya they would meet again. 

13 hours ago, mafro987daboss said:

Mel saved Davos from execution in season 3, and told Stannis "Davos has a powerful part to play in the war to come". So she could see Davos in the war but couldn't see him killing her?

The show tends to forget its own past easily. Plus, much of what she said didn't come from visions but was part of her "all-seeing witch" character.

Mel doesn't seem very useful right now. She may die if the showrunners want her to (or if George told them she should). So... Who knows. I don't think she's Nissa Nissa (I don't think Jon has any feelings for her), but she could end up sacrificing herself in one way or the other.

Forget about Shireen's toy not 'burning' - people coming out with stuff like 'it fell under the fuel' or 'it was hidden by the ash' or.. stuff like that. What I wanna know is how was it that the lil mofo toy wasn't buried deep in snow? just 10 mins of snow should've made it impossible to see that shit... anyways..

I see Jon may execute Mel which will have an impact on the Red Priests with Danny. They will start spreading the word of hate against Jon if and when they come to Westeros with Daenerys

2 hours ago, WinterPool Stark said:

Forget about Shireen's toy not 'burning' - people coming out with stuff like 'it fell under the fuel' or 'it was hidden by the ash' or.. stuff like that. What I wanna know is how was it that the lil mofo toy wasn't buried deep in snow? just 10 mins of snow should've made it impossible to see that shit... anyways..

I see Jon may execute Mel which will have an impact on the Red Priests with Danny. They will start spreading the word of hate against Jon if and when they come to Westeros with Daenerys

Jon wouldn't even execute Ramsey, it took Sansa to do it.  I don't see him executing anyone, honestly.  Especially the woman who brought him back.

2 hours ago, SevasTra82 said:

Jon wouldn't even execute Ramsey, it took Sansa to do it.  I don't see him executing anyone, honestly.  Especially the woman who brought him back.

Might be the only way to stop being resurrected and coming back feeling like a muppet. 

Jon dies "aarrgghhhh..."

Jon comes back "ah ffs!!"

I'm of a mind that it's not Jon's duty to sit in judgement at Winterfell, as with Rickon not knowing how to zig-zag, Sansa is now the lady of the house.

I could see Davos offing Mel, with everyone else nodding silently on the background. Except Lyanna Mormont. She'd be appalled by the murder of another young heiress and say something bad-ass. Oh sod it, let's just have young Mormont strangle Mel with that bloody piece of statement-jewellery she wears...

20 hours ago, Nerevanin said:

Well of couse it survived thanks to the script but simply doesn't make sense. How can a dry wood toy burn only partially? In a hot pyre? If the pyre is hot enough to burn a human, it can surely burn a wooden toy as well. The toy either burns, or it doesn't. If it is dropped into hot ash, will either burn completely or not burn at all. Rewatching the scene of Shireen's burning, she holds the toy even when she is tied to the pyre and when Melisandre sets it on fire. She stands in the middle of the pyre. Don't tell me that with tied hands and in the last seconds of her life, she throws the toy away in such a way that somehow it would fall in snow in such a way that only two legs of it or so are burned.

the toy had dragon's blood lol

With regards to the toy not having been burned... It must have been one really awful pyre all in all, since even the logs hadn't really burned that well.

Davos is one of a very few characters that has not broken his arc.

I think that changes in episode 10. I think we will see a side of Davos we have not seen to this point. Vengeful or murderous, something a little evil. I think the death of Shireen will break his arc.

Archived