The Dreadfort

9 hours ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

I would give them all to the Mormonts. Those 62 men really came in handy. I would like to know if they all survived :D

This is my most burning questions in the aftermath of the episode. What happened to Lyanna Mormont and her 62 Mormont Bears (and one Maester)?

9 hours ago, Rory Snow said:

I really hope you're wrong, it's actually quite interesting and could be done in just a short 5 minute scene. The Last Hearth of the Umbers seems a natural for Tormund. Perhaps Karhold for Ser Davos, since I believe it has decent portage. Let Baelish have the Dreadfort, that and Harenhall seem a nice matched set.

Agree! except for giving Baelish anything, he is strong enough with harrenhall and controll of the vale.. but i guess he wants something for helping, so give him eastwatch by the sea.

• 3 months later...
On 6/21/2016 at 5:07 AM, Remi of House Myrdal said:

Agree! except for giving Baelish anything, he is strong enough with harrenhall and controll of the vale.. but i guess he wants something for helping, so give him eastwatch by the sea.

Cotter Pyke would slit Baelish's throat before handing him Eastwatch. That and and the lands of the Night's Watch are off limits as rewards.

• 7 months later...
On 6/20/2016 at 1:50 PM, Rory Snow said:

Screw the crown.. Jon should hand over all holdings of the Boltons, Karstarks and Umbers to whoever he damn well pleases

Depends on whether or not Harrold Karstark is still alive. 

Archived