Is Val Important

6 minutes ago, The Doctor's Consort said:

Well obviously not everyone knows what theory is and what it means.

Do you take some kind of pleasure in correcting ridiculous grammar misstakes? All so called "hypothesis" videos online are called "theory videos". Do you think any human being in the world other than yourself use the word hypothesis in place of theory in a situation which describes  "a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation."???

Im so sorry here on after i shall use the word hypothesis instead of theory so you can comprehend what i mean.

5 minutes ago, Coolbeard the Exile said:

Then you havent watched the video.

So if we don't agree with you we don't know? I have and I find it full of nonsense.

3 minutes ago, Coolbeard the Exile said:

Do you take some kind of pleasure in correcting ridiculous grammar misstakes? All so called "hypothesis" videos online are called "theory videos". Do you think any human being in the world other than yourself use the word hypothesis in place of theory in a situation which describes  "a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation."???

I never correct grammar mistakes since english are not my first language. However there is a huge difference between a theory and a fanfiction or a hypothesis. 

2 minutes ago, The Doctor's Consort said:

So if we don't agree with you we don't know? I have and I find it full of nonsense.

I never correct grammar mistakes since english are not my first language. However there is a huge difference between a theory and a fanfiction or a hypothesis. 

Yes fanfic is something fans have written that is noncannon do you think their videos are fanfic or what?

Jesus christ...

1 minute ago, Coolbeard the Exile said:

Yes fanfic is something fans have written that is noncannon do you think their videos are fanfic or what?

Jesus christ...

Yes since their videos have no text proof and make no sense they are fan fictions or at the best case hypothesis.

2 minutes ago, Coolbeard the Exile said:

What do you think about the fact that Mormont's raven said blood when Jon was talking about Val and Mance? George just did that for the lolz?

Why would Ashara's daughter should be raised Beyond the Wall by the Free Folk? Why she wasn't raised in Dorne? Why she is older than Jon her twin? 

3 minutes ago, The Doctor's Consort said:

Why would Ashara's daughter should be raised Beyond the Wall by the Free Folk? Why she wasn't raised in Dorne? Why she is older than Jon her twin? 

If you have watched the video i suspect it was a while ago you should watch it again.

By the way where do you get that Val is older than Jon from?

6 minutes ago, Coolbeard the Exile said:

If you have watched the video i suspect it was a while ago you should watch it again.

Because Jon says Jarl is 20 and there are some other comments made in the story that Val is maybe the same age or a year older than Jarl. Again, I'm on my phone so I can't really get all the book quotes, but this age thing with Val has been discussed before and that is what we found when we looked. 

1 minute ago, Coolbeard the Exile said:

I have and they never explain why Ashara's children were not raised in Dorne where their life would have been much easier. Their only answer was "conspiracy", which is a *smart* way to say "I have no idea what really is going on. I just try to be original and made things up."

2 minutes ago, The Doctor's Consort said:

I have and they never explain why Ashara's children were not raised in Dorne where their life would have been much easier. Their only answer was "conspiracy", which is a *smart* way to say "I have no idea what really is going on. I just try to be original and made things up."

Obviously you haven't because they think she has been raised in dorne for the better part of her life as Allyria Dayne.

3 minutes ago, Coolbeard the Exile said:

Obviously you haven't because they think she has been raised in dorne for the better part of her life as Allyria Dayne.

Which also doesn't make sense because we know that Allyria is still in Dorne and that Val had a life in the North. Also doesn't explain why Val had to go Beyond the Wall.

14 minutes ago, Coolbeard the Exile said:

I'm not trying to argue that Val is something more than she seems at first glance, I think she is if you can't tell :P, it is just this video does not paint a whole, or accurate, picture because they quote things incorrectly and leave out other important bits of info- like Val's age. 

Also, Neds eyes don't literally change color. They are always grey, never blue. The eye change they are referring to is a Cat quote when she is looking at Ned's bones and she is remembering his moods and how his eyes reflected his moods. 

And the cheekbone thing is not limited to Ashara by any means. In the other thread I mentioned I gave plenty of other cheekbone examples, and even a total admitted crackpot option for another means for Val to be more than she seems that fits way better than this option. 

21 minutes ago, Coolbeard the Exile said:

I mean Allyria

At least until 294 she was in Dorne and she most likely is still there most probably rulling instead of Ned, if she wasn't someone had told that there was no Dayne in Starfall anymore. In any case at 5 year at the best case isn't enough time to create a new life.

But it still doesn't make sense why Val is in the North when she could had been in Dorne. Lets not mention how Val doesn't look like either a Dayne or a Stark.

Dear gods what is this nonsense? That is two video's by this order of the greenhand i've seen posted today and both seem absurd. Is this the new PJ? are they in competition to see who can make up the most unlikely "theory" and get the general public to swallow it? 

15 minutes ago, The Weirwoods Eyes said:

Dear gods what is this nonsense? That is two video's by this order of the greenhand i've seen posted today and both seem absurd. Is this the new PJ? are they in competition to see who can make up the most unlikely "theory" and get the general public to swallow it? 

What videos are nonsence that pj has made and orderofthegreenhand?

55 minutes ago, Coolbeard the Exile said:

What videos are nonsence that pj has made and orderofthegreenhand?

All of them. Like seriously every single one I have ever seen of PJ's and the two thus far I have seen by this OotGH. feel free to explain how I am wrong if you like. But when there are holes in it the size of moby dicks dick, yeah I call nonsense. 

Archived