Logically, Littlefinger has to die now, right?

On 6/20/2016 at 5:21 PM, Quyen Thuy Tran said:

If she wants to become second Cersei, she needs someone like Jamie or Moutain by her side.

The Hounds on this way to the North. Brienne is also on her way back. And of course, Jon. It seems she'll have these types of people in abundance.

She's not executing LF. That's silly talk. LF is going to die before this tale is told, but a cunning player like this has to go out in a much more interesting way. This is the way of stories.

Sandor was present in the throne room when LF turned and Ned and he's not the sort to keep quiet about that. 

Bran has also seen everything Bloodraven saw during his thousand years bound to the tree. That means Bran should know about LF's role in the War of the Five Kings.

Sansa was present when Lysa mentioned killing Jon Arryn for LF. She compartmentalized it but it should come into play at some point.

Davos is also way too observant to trust someone like Petyr Baelish.

In season four Sweetrobin promised to execute people for Sansa. Logically, LF is a done deal but I'm sure they'll drag his demise out till the season 7 finale at the very earliest. 

57 minutes ago, WolfOfWinter said:

Sandor was present in the throne room when LF turned and Ned and he's not the sort to keep quiet about that. 

Bran has also seen everything Bloodraven saw during his thousand years bound to the tree. That means Bran should know about LF's role in the War of the Five Kings.

Sansa was present when Lysa mentioned killing Jon Arryn for LF. She compartmentalized it but it should come into play at some point.

Davos is also way too observant to trust someone like Petyr Baelish.

In season four Sweetrobin promised to execute people for Sansa. Logically, LF is a done deal but I'm sure they'll drag his demise out till the season 7 finale at the very earliest. 

I don't think Sansa knows about Lysa killing Jon Arryn in the show. Sweetrobin and Sansa left before Lysa mentioned it and at the Moondoor scene Lysa just says, "I killed for you."

21 hours ago, throney said:

I don't think Sansa knows about Lysa killing Jon Arryn in the show. Sweetrobin and Sansa left before Lysa mentioned it and at the Moondoor scene Lysa just says, "I killed for you."

Thanks. Then it actually makes sense why Sansa never brought it up.

On 6/21/2016 at 7:46 PM, WSmith84 said:

To be fair, Sansa and Jon could just murder LF. No one in this series seems to give a shit about people murdering their King, lords, fathers, brothers etc. Shank him and be done with it.

Murder the person why saved their army/lives ? Murder the person who is in the strongest postion in Westores ? In control of the Vale, filthy rich, with many spies and allies and risk the entire Vale leaving before the WW invades ? If little finger dies, the North has 0% chance of holding the walkers at the wall. Even with the Vale they will lose but atleast they have a chance. 

On 6/21/2016 at 0:59 PM, WSmith84 said:

I've also realised there's another plot hole in the whole Sansa-Ramsey set up. In S5, when LF and Sansa are in Winterfell, Cersei orders Qyburn to send LF a raven. She says to send it to the Eyrie, or 'wherever he's skulking about.' Now, given that he's Lord of Harrenhal and effective ruler of the Vale, you'd presumably send ravens to HH, the Eyrie and maybe Runestone, if you had some idea he'd be there. Point is, eventually a raven (or rider) would turn up at his last known location, Runestone. So someone from Runestone had to know LF was in Winterfell in order to send on the message. And we know he received it, because we had that scene where LF and Roose discuss said message. But that means someone at Runestone had to have known that LF was in Winterfell in the first place. Who? I'm going to bet on no one, and guess that the show simply didn't think about that. If there is someone, well that someone also knows that LF is lying.

Little finger is the most dangerous player in the game, with an extensivle network of spies. Most likely he would of just used one of his well paid men 

• 2 months later...

Possible ways Littlefinger dies:

1) The Hound shows up and sees him with Sansa while they are holding court at Winterfell and says "You know he betrayed your father right?" Jon executes him on the spot.

2) Arya overhears Littlefinger planning Jon's demise and she ninja kills him.

3) Jon in passing tells Nestor Royce that Littlefinger sold Sansa to the Boltons. Lord Royce is horrified informs Robin of this. Robin orders the immediate execution of Littlefinger and to have his body brought back to the Vale so he can toss it out the moon door.

4) Sansa tells Lord Royce that Littlefinger killed Lady Arryn and then sold her to the Boltons to keep her quiet. Same outcome as number 3.

Another option, tell Cersei that LF killed Joffrey.

On 6/21/2016 at 7:46 PM, WSmith84 said:

To be fair, Sansa and Jon could just murder LF. No one in this series seems to give a shit about people murdering their King, lords, fathers, brothers etc. Shank him and be done with it.

Indeed.

The troops were sent by Robin for Sansa, he said, "She's my cousin. We should help her." LF said, "Our lord has spoken." They are Robin's troops.

Jon knows LF sold Sansa to the Boltons. "You told me Lord Baelish sold you to the Boltons." And LF was quite blatant about framing her, too:

LF: You don't want the queen to hear, do you? The gold cloaks are searching for you. And if they found you, how do you think they would punish the girl who murdered the king?

Sansa: I didn't murder anyone.

LF: I know. I know. But you must admit it looks suspicious. The king who executed your father, who tormented you for years, and you fled the scene of his murder... Do you remember that lovely necklace Dontos gave you? I don't suppose you noticed that a stone was missing after the feast. The poison.

Sansa: If they catch you, they'll put your head on a spike just like my father's.

Archived