Battle of the Bastards Guide and Death Poll Finale

Westeros

The episode guide for “The Battle of the Bastards” now includes Linda’s video review of the episode, plus HBO’s various video extras and more. We’ll embed the review below:

And as has been tradition this season, we’ve had a result (quite a lot of correct guesses, as you can guess) for our death poll on the forum for the episode! Congratulations to board member “Elaena Targaryen” who was one of the many to guess one of the major deaths!

This now leads us to the final poll for the season, for “The Winds of Winter”. This one’s special because we’ll open it to all three venues: our Facebook Page, our Twitter, and of course the ASoIaF Forum. And yes, this means you can enter three times, with three different guesses if you want, though only one guess per venue.

To enter, share a guess at a named, recurring character who dies in the season finale (sorry, “Bald Sparrow #4” doesn’t count!) Only one guess per person per venue. Also, no flashback character deaths need apply! To enter on our forum, just post to the thread about this post in the Game of Thrones News sub-forum (we’ll provide a link shortly). To enter on the Facebook page, just post your guess in the page post about the final poll. Finally, to enter on Twitter, just tweet your guess to @westerosorg while adding the hash tag #gotdeathpoll10. We’ll collate all the guesses and choose one random winner from those who guessed correctly!

Oh, and the prizes? Besides a choice between the A Game of Thrones 20th Annviersary Illustrated edition (note: not yet published) and the A Game of Thrones: The Board Game 2nd Edition from Fantasy Flight Games, Linda and I will also send a signed copy of The World of Ice and Fire.

Good luck!

Visit the Site!

first of all thanks to the powers that be for opening up this weeks death poll to all  media formats.
Its my first back to back guesses and that's cool...

Once again, I will make my choice and I will be very specific.

High Sparrow     ........................... ( Professor Plum, in the kitchen, with a rope)

G.

Just to share with you a moment... right now im in pure shock over the revelation I have read on your site about Brienne's last word (that Martin confirmed) WOW, thanks for keeping this info here!!!

Okay but nevertheless I think Tommen will die.

Archived