Will Bran And Arya Return To Winterfell?

[Deleted]

1 hour ago, ShadowKitteh said:

Jamie has never been on Arya's List.

Yes, but she did not kill exclusively people on her list. Plus her targeting Jaime at Twins is a big hint I would say, she was certainly not eyeing him as peace of meat, but as a target.

Arya's main purpose or final destination in the story is without doubt the hardest to predict of the main characters. 

Arya's destination won't be what many expect in my opinion. From what I've read, most people just expect her to be a badass assassin, take out some big names, then die in the final book/season.

I think there's every chance she will die in the final book/season, but it won't be as an assassin or in ticking names off her list. I have no doubt Arya's purpose is much greater than that. GRRM spent SO much time on her in the books and developing her character. she isn't going to end up another psycho killer like so many others (Ramsay, Joffrey, Cersei...albeit psycho in different ways). I think Arya is destined for leadership.

i expect her character to take quite a sharp turn in direction toward end of season 7.

Archived