Melisandre executed by Jon

Edd by WW breaching the wall

Meera by some dead or WW

Walder Frey and his sons poisoned by Arya the blonde waitress

Jamie Lannister poisoned by Arya

Tommen by suicide when Margaery escapes KL

Pycelle by Qyburn little birds

Septa unella by the Mountain

The High Sparrow, Lancel, Kevan and everyone else burned by Cersei with the whole KL after Tommen death

Cersei killed by Arya with Jamie face

Very probable: Unella, Lancel, Loras, Walder Frey, Black Walder, Hothar Frey, Tommen, Kevan, Pycelle.

Probable: Margaery, HS, Qyburn, Daario, Melisandre, UnGregor.

Least probable: Cersei, Jaime, Edd, Littlefinger, Sandor, Thoros, Beric, Edmure, Robin, Bronn, Pod, Brienne, Benjen, Ellaria, Tyene, Obara, Meera, Mace Tyrell.

Safe: Jon, Sansa, Arya, Tyrion, Dany, Bran, Asha, Euron, Theon, Sam, Gilly, Davos, Tormund, Jaqen, Olenna, Ghost, Nymeria, Varys, Missandei, Greyworm, Jorah, Lyanna Mormont..

King's Landing

Loras Tyrel, Tommen Baratheon, Lancel Lannister, Kevan Lannister, Grand Maester Pycele - High Sparrow lives

The North

Karstark, Mel

Riverlands

Walder Frey, Lothar Frey, Black Walder, ser Beric Dondarion, Bronn

Davos killed by Melisandre (Jon will pardon her, he will try to kill her, but we all know who is melisandre)

Walder frey and possibly all the freys (by the BwB or Jaime) or Arya kills Walder and Jamie

Cersei, Tommen, Margaery, Loras, Lancel, HS, the mountain, Qyburn, Pycelle, Kevan and thousands of KL population

I still don't think Mel is going to die yet.  She can still play a pretty major role once The Others show up.  I just don't see her having a big "i'm old" reveal, then have her sulking around for 3/4ths of the season, only for her to just die without even a whimper.  If that was the case, why not just kill her off 4-5 episodes ago?  She still has a role to play.

I'm VERY curious about the Freys now.  I read a new leaked report that stated....

Spoiler

The theater troupe Arya was with shows up at the Freys feast, with Arya in tow.  Arya ends up poisoning the food and kills 90% of the Freys, but Jaime escapes.

I have NO idea if there is any accuracy to this, because I also read a spoiler about 

Spoiler

Arya being at a Tavern

So not sure which to believe.  But the Promo for Episode 10 seems to point towards the first spoiler above...so... *shrugs*

Littlefinger - Safe. His game towards the throne is far from over.

Sansa - Possible as a shocker I suppose but who would want her dead at Winterfell?

Jaime - Safe. He needs to live and turn against Cersei after her actions.

The Night's Watch - Safe. I don't think the WW make it there this season.

Freys, Tyrells, Tommen, Lancel, Pycelle, rest of the faith - Bye bye.

KL:. Tommen, Loras, Margery, the High Sparrow, the faith militant, Lancel Lannister, Grand Maester Pycelle, Kevan Lannister, Cersei and Qybeurn are safe, zombie mountain will have his way with Septa Unella, 

North:  maybe Littlefinger, Karstark, maybe Melisandre

Riverlands:  I'd say about 90% of the Freys, Jamie will survive because he will kill Cersei when he returns to king's landing and sees what Cersei has done, but that won't be until season 7 I assume; maybe Berric Dondarion wil die

Essos:  I think everyone's safe

Tommen is dead for sure. 100%.

I believe Cersei is going to burn Kings' Landing, which would mean the following dies: Kevan, Pycelle, High Sparrow, Loras, and Lancel (plus Tommen but not sure how). Most likely Margaery, unfortunately. Really like her. 

Arya's back in the Riverlands now, and there's only one place they're showing: the wedding. Unless she's taking Stoneheart role and nabbing Brienne, she has to be at the wedding. So, the question is, what kind of damage will she do? Walder Frey only or everyone? Jaime's there, so... I just don't see Cersei or Jaime dying just yet, so I think Jaime makes it out, but the Freys don't. Maybe the surviving Freys get picked off as they run off by Nymeria's pack?

Up North, I don't think anyone else will die, unless there's a twist. Only possibility is executing Karstark, if he's still alive. 

Dorne... if rumors are right, then we'll be seeing Varys and Olenna there. This is scheming mode, not killing mode, so nobody dies here. 

Meereen - I'd say the Daenerys and everyone else will leave for Westeros... if they don't go burn down the other cities first.

Qyburn and The Mountain should both be safe, but there's a chance Cersei's plan (backfires and) kills them also. Brienne may be at a slight risk if she gets picked up by Stoneheart or whoever D&D chose to replace her. Jaime is at risk also being at the wedding but I doubt he dies this way. But then, with no Stoneheart, there's no upcoming Jaime/Cat confrontation, so I have no idea what will happen to him. He dies, Arya takes his face and goes to kill Cersei, fulfilling the valonqar prophecy? (Ignoring the fact there's no valonqar prophecy on show.) That might happen.

Bran and Meera (I typed Meereen jeez) should reach the Wall, and Bran should have his ToJ flashback. 

My final list of people who should die in this episode (in order from most to least likely): Tommen, Pycelle, Kevan, Lancel, High Sparrow, Unella, Walder Frey, Loras, the rest of the Freys, Margaery, Karstark, Beric Dondarrion (who knows), Jaime Lannister

Bonus death: Lyanna (Stark not Mormont)

I would say, Tommen, Walder Frey and other Freys, Cersei, Maergery, Loras, Lancel, the Mountain, the HS, Pycelle, Kevan Lannister and a lot of others when/if KL goes up in flames.

I don't see anyone in the North dying unless the wall falls and we see the remaining Nights Watch die.

9 hours ago, Marada78 said:

Jamie Lannister poisoned by Arya

Cersei killed by Arya with Jamie face

Oh man this would be an epic double whammy but I think even given time travel issues this season it would be too much for Arya to be in the Riverlands and KL in one ep. 

1 hour ago, braveniler58 said:

Arya's back in the Riverlands now, and there's only one place they're showing: the wedding. Unless she's taking Stoneheart role and nabbing Brienne, she has to be at the wedding. So, the question is, what kind of damage will she do? Walder Frey only or everyone? Jaime's there, so... I just don't see Cersei or Jaime dying just yet, so I think Jaime makes it out, but the Freys don't. Maybe the surviving Freys get picked off as they run off by Nymeria's pack?

Yeah I also agree that Jaime likely won't die, but I think the question will be what does he do? Is he going to appreciate what Arya has done/know it's her (we know he isn't nuts about the Freys), or is this going to fuel a war between the Lannisters and The North? Assuming such a thing can even happen if KL does blow up....

Take your pick of any character in King's Landing.  My guess is that most of them are going to die in this finale.  Even the likely instigator of that King's Landing apocalypse,  Cersei,  may not survive it. 

In the North,  perhaps Littlefinger,  though I'm not giving it the same odds as I once did.  I'd be surprised by anyone else,  even in the Davos-Melisandre feud. 

Walder Frey.  I don't think its going to be Arya that magically appears and kills him,  but I think something is going to happen to him. 

I think most of the deaths will be at Kings landing and River-run.   Pycelle and Kevan definitely.   And lots of Freys.    I think Jaime will survive.

Up north, I am worried about Edd is/when the Wall comes down, but I think he will survive to the end in the books

3 hours ago, Essan said:

I think most of the deaths will be at Kings landing and River-run.   Pycelle and Kevan definitely.   And lots of Freys.    I think Jaime will survive.

Up north, I am worried about Edd is/when the Wall comes down, but I think he will survive to the end in the books

KL: Tommen is pretty much confirmed. Septa Unella, Lancel, Loras, High Sparrow, Pycelle and Kevan, if its Varys and not Qyburn who does the deed, then its Qyburn too, Margaery and Cersei are safe 

Riverlands - lots of Freys die, Jaime lives, Bronn also

WF - Tormund (perhaps several others finishing dying from their wounds from previous ep), Karstark, Melisandre

Wall - I don't think NW/Ed die because while I do think we see amassed army of the WW and the dead right in front of the Wall, the Wall will hold till season 7 premiere.

TOJ casualties - Lyanna, last Kingsguard (if he is there in existence), and I think Howard Reed. I think Ned finds him succumbed to his wounds as he leaves the tower.

KL: Complete annihilation - Cersei kills them all - wildfire in combination with UnGregor. Not sure how Thomen would die, but i can see special treatment for Septa Unela and Margery. And I can see the death of Mad King all over again - Cersei tries to pull "burn them all" on KL, but Jamie stops her and they both die :) UnGregor MUST be killed by Hound - otherwise the universe will collapse... Varys kills Kevan and Pycelle in the books but not sure for the show...I can see the whole Sept of Baelor burning with people locked inside...

WF: Thormund or Davos will die - as GRRM said : we cant have a happyending for all...Not sure for Melisandre, I think she will pull jer glamour off and die by her own hand (the necklace is maybe the source of life and she cant leave without it for long...IDK)

MR: Safe for now, it would be cool seeing Tirion mounting a Dragon :)

RL: Walder Frey needs to die, and those two pricks of his nephews or cousins...The whole house of Frey will finish similar to Boltons...I wouldn't be surprised that Jamie pulls the RW on Freys ...Edmure will probably leave...to continue being annoying...

As a bonus death...I would like to see Mace Tyrel and Randyl Tarly dead :) 

Karstark will die up North if he didn't die off-screen in the battle. Lord Glover is also a gooner. I have a feeling Melisandre dies (Davos doesn't die since he has a part to play in the War of Dawn). 

Riverlands: Freys (Not Lord Walder himself, since he has to see the end of his line), Edmure Tully, Bronn, Thoros of Myr, Anguy

KL: Tommen, Qyburn (Killed by the Little Bird on Varys orders), Kevan, Loras and Pycelle. Cersei goes mental and burns thousands. 

Meereen: One in Danys party has too die... thus i think either Daario or Grey Worm. Based on the trailer i think Daario is a gooner. 

Archived