Sansa Pregnant?

She can't be. Too much time has passed since her last intercourse. It had to take her months to travel around the North like that.

What they (imo) meant with Ramsey's "you are a part of me now" is the fact he changed her into something of more 'sadistic' nature. Her glare and grin at Ramsey being devoured by his dogs confirms this.

1 hour ago, Drunken_Sailor24 said:

I felt like D&D did everything but show us a bump on her stomach of confirming that she is pregnant, by having Ramsey say "I'm part of you now"

No? She then said he wasn't part of her and his name and all memories of him would die? So it makes no sense that she was pregnant? That was a psychological tactic, which added drama to the fact that she smiled after he dogs started eating him. There's a real question of how "dark" Sansa will go, and how much of that will be due to what influence Ramsay had on her psyche while he tortured her. 

If she were pregnant, with the time that has passed she'd already be showing. However, time is really weird on this show - so who knows. But I really hope not. I think he meant how he emotionally and physically scarred her and obviously, she's very changed as she stoically watched and enjoyed seeing Ramsay get eaten by dogs.

I don't think she is. 

I interpret that "I'm apart of you" line to be more metaphorical rather than literal. 

It finally feels as though they have an interesting vision for Sansa's character. Making her pregnant would just be so unnecessary and derail that. 

Plus - that payoff of the Ramsey Bolton / Winterfell arc was so terrific, that surely they will want to move on from it, rather than keep Sansa stuck in the past with this pregnancy. 

I let out a little "woohoo" when I saw the title of this thread, as I'm soooo glad I'm not the only sick f*cker to have thought of this. The way Sansa underlined how Ramsay's house would now be finished... All I could think about was a possible bun in the oven....

If Arya can survive being twisty-stabbed in the gut, Ramsay can have a six-foot-cock. I live in fear.

6 minutes ago, Mother of Mini Dragons said:

If she were pregnant, with the time that has passed she'd already be showing. However, time is really weird on this show - so who knows. 

i agree 100% with you on the "no baby bump".  Time does seem wonky if we think everything in the show is happening simultaneously, but if you accept certain character stories are compressed so we don't have to watch "travel time", it makes more sense. Even though both events happened in the same episode, Theon and Sansa actually escaped Winterfell weeks before Jon was killed, so they could get to Wall just after he was resurrected, but because there is only 10 hours a year to tell the story, they had to leave out 2-3 weeks of watching Sansa and Brienne ride to the Wall.  Imagine how long it "really" took to head back down south, stopping at all of those northern houses.  So yeah, time seems weird in the show, but it works if you accept some things happen in real time and others are compressed to save time - otherwise we would have lots of episodes watching folks just sitting on horses, or on the deck of a ship, silent and staring out into space.  

36 minutes ago, DesertRose said:

I think it's a red herring. I think they want us to wonder if she's pregnant, but I don't think she is. 

Yes, they like to mess with the fans a little. I feel like they did the same thing with having Small Jon Umber not make a technical real vow to Ramsay so we were all wondering if he'd turn against him during the battle.

4 hours ago, Mother of Mini Dragons said:

Yes, they like to mess with the fans a little. I feel like they did the same thing with having Small Jon Umber not make a technical real vow to Ramsay so we were all wondering if he'd turn against him during the battle.

I agree! It was the same tactic to keep us guessing.

In the show it would really make sense,it'd actually be surprised if she isn't - I don't think anyone ever brought her moon-tea, she is young & fertile and Ramsay practically "used" her for several months (I suppose she was with him several months considering she was married about the time Walda announced her pregnancy and she fled shortly before Walda gave birth). Not getting pregnant by her abusive husband would almost be miraculous. But in this show there is no real logic, no constant timeline or anything - so I guess, she is not....

Oooh, yes - she probably was pregnant but lost the baby when she jumped down from a fatal/lethal height in S05E10.

Most women don't "pop" until month 6. She could just be getting there now. In the show, I don't think CB is very far from winterfell. Certainly not as far in the books, as it took Jon 2 weeks to go from WF to CB in the first book.

She didn't miscarry in the fall. Miscarrying is very hard on your body -- nothing like a regular period. She either wasn't pregnant or still is.

She did make that new dress... Maybe to help hide it? Who knows.

16 hours ago, plastic throne said:

She can't be. Too much time has passed since her last intercourse. It had to take her months to travel around the North like that.

What they (imo) meant with Ramsey's "you are a part of me now" is the fact he changed her into something of more 'sadistic' nature. Her glare and grin at Ramsey being devoured by his dogs confirms this.

My friend convinced me Sansa might be preggers after her initial talk with Littlefinger in Molestown earlier this season. Sansa said something like, "I can still feel him in me." And that same friend thought Ramsay's last words were more evidence of this. However, I'm mor einclined to agree with you now. I think Sansa and Ramsay both mean her time with him (and as prisoner in Kings Landing & in hiding in the Eyrie) have changed her into something more sinister. Colder perhaps. And as you mentioned, I also believe that smile of hers at the end of this episode is meant to confirm this.

Archived