So where in Westeros does Mom of Dragons dock first?

goomba

As far as the show, I had a thought the other day about this.  It would be a neat twist if she wound up getting re-routed north due to the iron fleet and actually entered Westeros through East Watch by the Sea.  For show purposes I think it would be beneficial to the story for Dany to run into Bran first and by the time they meet he knows how to show green visions to non-green seers.  He could show her Rhaegar's death at the Ruby Ford and that would be a chance for the audience to see it since we won't get a Robert's Rebellion mini-series. 

It would have made sense to go to Dorne, since the Martells have no reason to support the Lannisters/Tyrells.

If the GirlPower arc continues, we may even see an alliance between Dany, Yara and the Sand Snakes.:P

Another possibility is the Iron Islands.

Dany already has the support of exiled members from House Lannister and house Greyjoy. In the map the islands are not far from the westerlands. Perhaps Dany will land in the Iron Islands first, try to help Yara gain control and along with her army and the Ironborn they will decide to take Casterly Rock.

I don't know whether she will go North, not yet. 

I think probably not the Iron Islands because that would end up as a battle right away, which I don't think they want. I'm guessing Dorne because otherwise I don't know why they staged the coup in Dorne. I think Prince Doran would have been hesitant to accept Dany and her army, but the Sand Snakes will see it as the perfect opportunity to wipe out the Lannisters so they'll be all about it. 

In season 4 Barristan proposed they attack King's Landing immediately. Because with the situation in Westeros as precarious as it is and the fact that the WO5K had bled pretty much all sides except her own would have allowed her to easily seize the Iron Throne. Now that Tywin is dead and there is even more chaos in the capital which will probably get even worse if Tommen dies, plus now that she has control over her dragons and has Tyrion (who knows King's Landing all too well) on her side, attacking King's Landing directly would make the most sense.

Archived