Did Sansa provide an Arya insight?

Sansa told Jon: "No one can protect me. No one can protect anyone."

or did she actually say: "No One, can protect me. No One, can protect anyone."

and we all know Arya has been training to be No One.

With the use of a comma, that statement can suddenly mean Arya will not only be in WF but she will be Sansa's personal protector.

I also read this in another blog, the deliberate use of "no one" and how Arya has been attempting to become "no one". And possibly, how that wasn't Arya who left House of Black and White, but the Waif, using Arya's face and walked out there terminator style without any injuries to infiltrate the Starks. I, personally, hope that is NOT the case. But, could also play into the reference from Sansa that a "no one" is who will protect people, the Faceless Men. Sigh. 

i dont think so.  i think this is just coincidence.  a few episodes back Littlefinger had said it was time for the Vale army to join the fray.  I was wondering if it meant the FREY instead... but no - it wasn't a play on words or anything like that.  i dont think they would disguise something like that withing normal speech and confuse everyone.

It's a interesting take. I'm thinking it's just as likely that Arya and Sansa could develop into rivals after a reunion period. At first meeting they will be grateful sisters to see each other again. But I could easily see Arya turning antagonistic (after a period of observing/measuring the type of person Sansa has become) to this creeping dark Sansa that everyone is talking about.

Its all encumbant on how far Sansa allows the LF's and Ramsay nightmares to drag her down. If she can save herself from that influence and not develop into the darker Sansa then that makes her statement true, "noone can save her", she saves herself?

Archived