Game of Thrones Cast receive pay bump an Inadvertent Spoiler!

Anyone else ticked off by this article?

http://en.yibada.com/articles/134332/20160623/game-of-thrones-season-6-7-spoilers.htm

I saw this from yahoo news last night and couldn't help but think that they inadvertently spoiled the outcome of some of the fan theories floating around on here that might come to pass during the season 6 finale.  Looks like all will live past S6 afterall and make bank onto S7 and beyond!

I was for sure thinking that:

Spoiler

Cersei will go fly into a rage and kill everyone with the remaining wildfire stored away at King's Landing.  She may still do this but not at the cost of her life accordingly.

Jaime lives through the Frey's lil negotiations

Tyrion still has a purpose..

I saw that, and the rumors are saying that the negotations of Ms Williams and Ms Turner are a little bit difficult, they want to be included in Tier A, for me it's normal, I never thought that Cersei will die in the KL fire and jaime and tyrion are too important to die

4 hours ago, JamesD2020 said:

Anyone else ticked off by this article?

http://en.yibada.com/articles/134332/20160623/game-of-thrones-season-6-7-spoilers.htm

I saw this from yahoo news last night and couldn't help but think that they inadvertently spoiled the outcome of some of the fan theories floating around on here that might come to pass during the season 6 finale.  Looks like all will live past S6 afterall and make bank onto S7 and beyond!

I was for sure thinking that:

Reveal hidden contents

Cersei will go fly into a rage and kill everyone with the remaining wildfire stored away at King's Landing.  She may still do this but not at the cost of her life accordingly.

Jaime lives through the Frey's lil negotiations

Tyrion still has a purpose..

They are paid per episode and even if they die there might be some body scenes. 

I don't expect that anyone listed would have died, but they have already come out and said there is no guarantee that the press release means they are surviving. 

Ahhh man demanding all that money?  This would be the perfect time to recast Jon and Dany.  I am sooooo over his EMOness (and man bun) and her speechifying.  I'm actively rooting for the White Walkers at this point.  Gooooooooo Winter.

1 minute ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

Ahhh man demanding all that money?  This would be the perfect time to recast Jon and Dany.  I am sooooo over his EMOness (and man bun) and her speechifying.  I'm actively rooting for the White Walkers at this point.  Gooooooooo Winter.

I'd love to see Jon recast with Jack Black.

"Love that Winterfell home cookin'."

17 minutes ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

They should cast Iwan Rheon as Jon, since he is free now.

22 minutes ago, Follmann said:

They should cast Iwan Rheon as Jon, since he is free now.

Kit has made very significant progress since the beginning of the series. He can really act now, the problem lies in how his role has been written(cries silently)...

3 hours ago, The Imp slap said:

Kit has made very significant progress since the beginning of the series. He can really act now, the problem lies in how his role has been written(cries silently)...

This.

OT: Well, I knew Cersei wouldn't die so soon, Jaime should be the one who will kill her and he won't do this season. Maybe in Season 7.

Not surprised about the trio of main characters.

5 hours ago, Aegonzo The Great said:

I'd love to see Jon recast with Jack Black.

"Love that Winterfell home cookin'."

Agree Kit aint that good.

But Emilia is horrible. Her performance in season 1 was good. Wonder why they didnt cast from the pilot.

I hope this is not even a bigger sploiler. Cersei and Jamie paid as the 3 main characters doesn't make much sense, with the exception if they have a role to play until the very end i.e ADOS. I have always thouth that at least Cersei would die soon. I don't see her surviving TWOW.

9 hours ago, ErasmusF said:

They are paid per episode and even if they die there might be some body scenes. 

They could just have Arya wearing Jaken/Waif/Others face for most of the Season 7 so they don't pay Masie too much and we still know it's her :D

Well it was expected, that's how it always goes with series becoming as huge as GoT so I'm not scandalized or anything.

I think Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey and Nicholas CW (who has significantly improved since S1) deserve it in the given circustances, while Kit and Amelia aren't honestly very good actors (I was really surprised she was nominated for an Emmy) so by one side I understand the raise because they're main characters but by the other side, I don't think they should earn that much.

Same for Sophie and Maisie. Especially Sophie but both of them are clearly not even remotely as good as Peter, Lena and Nicholas. It's a pity that a lot of the best actors have minor roles (Liam Cunningham, Gwendoline Christie, etc.) or are already dead (Charles Dance, Pedro Pascal, etc.).

Anyway, I don't think it's a huge surprise that Jon, Daenerys and Tyrion will survive till the end - or nearly the end - of the last season, S8 (even if one or more of them will die, in the end…) and Cersei and Jamie will survive at least till the end of S7 (Cersei is doomed, I guess the show - if not the books - will have her and Tyrion meet again -  it's a matter of knowing if Jamie will go down with her).

7 minutes ago, Quyen Thuy Tran said:

To be honest Kit is a better actor than Emilia or at least he has become better lol. I can't blame him for the writing though. And his role require A LOT of psychical work as he will be in battle always, so he getting the same as Emilia is a bit lol to me. 

that's the same problem Peter had in S6, bad writing. Of course he's way better than Kit as an actor, but his lines were 90% lame and that affected his character and it's gonna affect his emmy chances too, sadly.

1 minute ago, Elisabetta Duò said:

that's the same problem Peter had in S6, bad writing. Of course he's way better than Kit as an actor, but his lines were 90% lame and that affected his character and it's gonna affect his emmy chances too, sadly.

Yeah Tyrion this season is like: "I have lost like 50% of my IQ" lol

Archived