Stark Reunion and LittleFinger

Hey All

Just wondering how a stark children reunion would play out...would little finger reveal Sansa's part in Ned's betrayal. Would he abandon Sansa?

I am not sure of this, but he is sure to spread some chaos. All of the Stark kids turning up would be bad for littlefinger on the whole. They should be stronger together...

Any thought?

I don't think there will be a crucial scene about Ned's capture from now on. It happened and most people in the Westeros have an idea about what happened whether it's 100% accurate or somewhat accurate. We got this information from Catelyn and Tyrion in season 2.

As for Littlefinger, it's really hard to predict what he'll do after what he did in season 5. He'll want to marry Sansa and she will accept the proposal, they will travel south to gather the remaining Tully and Riverlands forces to add into the mix of the Vale and the North armies. After that they'll eye the Iron Throne since Tommen will be dead and there will be chaos in King's Landing but I can't imagane how they'll do that. Because Jon will be the King in the North and Dany will be just setting her foot on the Westeros.

However he'll definetely ride south with Sansa to gain more forces for sure.

1 hour ago, Sir Hedge of Hog said:

I am not so sure Sansa will marry LF - she has had a gutsful of dodgy marriages...I think Jon will save her from LF in the scene in the preview in the Godswood...

Well, I admit I cheated a bit. (I also cheated about Tommen's death) I saw Sophie Turner in one of her interviews while they were on the season 6 set and she was wearing that black costume with feathers on it which she made for Baelish in the vale back in season 4. So, there's that :)

55 minutes ago, Sir Hedge of Hog said:

Hey All

Just wondering how a stark children reunion would play out...would little finger reveal Sansa's part in Ned's betrayal. Would he abandon Sansa?

I am not sure of this, but he is sure to spread some chaos. All of the Stark kids turning up would be bad for littlefinger on the whole. They should be stronger together...

Any thought?

What part did Sansa play in the betrayal of Ned Stark in the show?

Littlefinger has twice escaped death. Once by Cersei when he went too far with his incest insinuation in season 1. Then again when he met Sansa after she has escaped from Ramsay and LF was at the mercy of Brienne. 

GOT rules dictate he cant get another let off. He either stays ahead of the game, or he gets killed. No character has been spared 3 times in the series. 

1 hour ago, GeorgeIAF said:

Sansa will sooner or later learn of LF's role in Ned's execution.

Ned's execution? I think there's only Joffrey to blame for that.

As for the betrayal, Sansa had a part on that too and I'm certain that Baelish's part in that is common knowledge as far as the highborns go. Catelyn didn't kill Baelish for that, why would Sansa try to do that when there's the fact that unlike with Catelyn he has saved her three times already?

yes he has saved her but...its a bit weird that he wants to bed/marry sansa, he loved her mother, and now wants to have hokey cokey with sansa in the main honeymoon suite at WF...but he did betray Ned..he promised him the gold cloaks and look how that turned out. he fanned the flames of the stark/lannister conflict...now he has taken his revenge on the starks, for his humiliation....joffrey was to blame for the execution, but he betrayed ned nonetheless....

1 hour ago, illinifan said:

LF totally survives this season.  I suspect that he uses Jon's parentage to start another round of chaos in Westros.  I also think that he survives the series because at least one baddie has to survive or it isn't GOT.

My question is how Jon's parentage can start a chaos in Westeros? People will believe him as a true born Targ without anyone or any evident saying that his parents were married? I guess even the North take it seriously and do not crown Jon as king of the north, the other lands would still call him a bastard anyways, not many people will believe.

1 minute ago, Chib said:

My question is how Jon's parentage cant start a chaos in Westeros? People will believe him as a true born Targ without anyone or any evident saying that his parents were married? I guess even the North take it seriously and do not crown Jon as king of the north, the other lands would still call him a bastard anyways, not many people will believe.

Spoiler

My understanding is that Cersei goes full evil queen in the finale.  I doubt that she will listen to reason.  All LF has to do is whisper in her ear about how the Starks in Winterfell and Jon's true parentage.

6 minutes ago, Chib said:

My question is how Jon's parentage cant start a chaos in Westeros? People will believe him as a true born Targ without anyone or any evident saying that his parents were married? I guess even the North take it seriously and do not crown Jon as king of the north, the other lands would still call him a bastard anyways, not many people will believe.

People will believe in him because he's the hero of the war of dawn and killer of the boltons and not because he's a targ, people don't give a damn about names (remember Glover's speech)

1 minute ago, Future Null Infinity said:

People will believe in him because he's the hero of the war of dawn and killer of the boltons and not because he's a targ, people don't give a damn about names (remember Glover's speech)

So... he can be a Lannister if LF say so? @_@ 

I said it before early in the season and I say it again, Jon is a capable fighter, a bad commander and even worse leader. He lost every battle but one. He never won a war. Because of his lack of vision, imagination, politics, human motives and leadership skills along with his slow mind he even got himself killed. He never saw it coming.

Jon is brave, determined, honorable and he's the most good hearted main character but those don't make him a great leader, a commander or a fighter. He can be classified as a skilled fighter but that's all. A drunk Karl Tanner toyed with him while blubbering throughout the whole fight.

I really like Jon, but he would make a very bad ruler. His story should be about defending the lines against White Walkers in the North. He will not and should not become a King. Robb was more of a charismatic smart leader with a good thinking mind but even that was not enough for him to survive. In the case of Jon, odds are even worse.

Back to the topic, Littlefinger may use Jon as a puppet exactly because of the things I mentioned and reveal his parentage but Jon will have too much effect on the common people because of him being Rheagar's son and his supernatural resurrection. It would be risky even for Littlefinger to follow that road and overcome Jon's starting legend.

Archived