A True Kaniggit

The Drunk Thread Got A Contact High

280 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Lily Valley said:

GUYS, I AM PLANNING MY END OF SEMESTER HANGOVER.  WHAT SHOULD I DRINK TO CREATE IT?  I WILL BE SPENDING THE DAY IN BED WATCHING THE UNBREAKABLE KIMMIE SCHMIDT AND ALREADY PLANNED MY GREASY BREAKFAST (BOUDIN REHEATED IN THE MICROWAVE SO I DON'T HAVE TO COOK).

YES! That would almost make me want to skip right to the hangover.

Almost.

@Lily Valley  We are still awaiting your report!!

In other news, in 48 hours you people who put up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving (and the especially egregious crime of watching Christmas movies before Thanksgiving!) will be off my shit-list.

Happy Thanksgiving yo! :cheers:

1 hour ago, Ded As Ned said:

@Lily Valley  We are still awaiting your report!!

In other news, in 48 hours you people who put up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving (and the especially egregious crime of watching Christmas movies before Thanksgiving!) will be off my shit-list.

Happy Thanksgiving yo! :cheers:

I'm sorry. Yesterday I heard Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer on the radio, and I actually sang along. I am so ashamed of myself.

Edit: Oh. And in good Thanksgiving news Krogers was selling turkeys for $6.75. Ended up buying 3. 

Edited by A True Kaniggit

Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale is back so it's a great night to be me: you'd be drinking it and making merry and basking in the joys of this wonder brew.

Yay! To Thanksgiving Break from school. Am I in school? No! But them busses sure are off the road. 

And congratulations to any teachers who may of gotten the week off. 

Whelp it's time to put them Christmas Decorations up!  This is a bourbon-for-breakfast type of day.

55 minutes ago, Ded As Ned said:

Whelp it's time to put them Christmas Decorations up!  This is a bourbon-for-breakfast type of day.

Thank God it's not just me.  I salute you, sir!

Me and a few buddies together with our wives have gotten together for a braai (barbecue for you yanks). There are several cases of beer and a few bottles of brandy and whiskey. I haven't had a drink since New Year's eve! This isn't going to end well.

7 hours ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Yay! To Thanksgiving Break from school. Am I in school? No! But them busses sure are off the road. 

And congratulations to any teachers who may of gotten the week off. 

I have five days and I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY ABOUT THAT!  it's like Friday / Friday / Friday/ Friday Saturday Sunday.

Seven in and 1 to go!

Aidan Turner is a hot piece of.............. ,...,...................

.,.........of romance.

I like my men unattainable in literary roles.

My girlfriend is cooking up a leftover storm.  It's a whirlwind and I'm just TOO TIRED TO HELP!  :goes back to her room to drink:

This has been a fun and productive holiday break... but Monday seems too soon coming :/ Guess I'll try to recover tomorrow.

25 minutes ago, kairparavel said:

Drunken (me) card games with the fam. Not entirely awful.

Drunk card games? Is 'Cards Against Humanity' in there?

On behalf of all persons involved in an educational system right now.  

I'M DRUNK.

I AM ALSO DRUNK FOR ALL THE ELVES OUT THERE WHO CAN'T FIGURE OUT THIS INTERNET THING.  THAT INCLUDES YOU, GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!

For 6 weeks or so I've been harping on my boys for losing BOTH my tablespoons used for measuring, since they put away the clean dishes after they're washed.  Of course they both claimed innocence and no knowledge of ever seeing said tablespoons.  I was fixing homemade soup again last night (the first time in 6 weeks)... and when I went to add the barley in, I found both tablespoons somehow stationed in the bag of barley.  The last time I fixed it.  It's kept in the spice rack 7 feet off the floor, that only I can reach. Whoops.  

I did own up to the crime and apologize. 

Edited by Ded As Ned