A True Kaniggit

The Drunk Thread Got A Contact High

225 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Lily Valley said:

GUYS, I AM PLANNING MY END OF SEMESTER HANGOVER.  WHAT SHOULD I DRINK TO CREATE IT?  I WILL BE SPENDING THE DAY IN BED WATCHING THE UNBREAKABLE KIMMIE SCHMIDT AND ALREADY PLANNED MY GREASY BREAKFAST (BOUDIN REHEATED IN THE MICROWAVE SO I DON'T HAVE TO COOK).

YES! That would almost make me want to skip right to the hangover.

Almost.

@Lily Valley  We are still awaiting your report!!

In other news, in 48 hours you people who put up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving (and the especially egregious crime of watching Christmas movies before Thanksgiving!) will be off my shit-list.

Happy Thanksgiving yo! :cheers:

1 hour ago, Ded As Ned said:

@Lily Valley  We are still awaiting your report!!

In other news, in 48 hours you people who put up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving (and the especially egregious crime of watching Christmas movies before Thanksgiving!) will be off my shit-list.

Happy Thanksgiving yo! :cheers:

I'm sorry. Yesterday I heard Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer on the radio, and I actually sang along. I am so ashamed of myself.

Edit: Oh. And in good Thanksgiving news Krogers was selling turkeys for $6.75. Ended up buying 3. 

Edited by A True Kaniggit

Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale is back so it's a great night to be me: you'd be drinking it and making merry and basking in the joys of this wonder brew.