A True Kaniggit

The Drunk Thread Got A Contact High

237 posts in this topic

Chose the Forty Creek in the end, and I honestly forgot how much I missed this whisky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Minstral said:

Chose the Forty Creek in the end, and I honestly forgot how much I missed this whisky.

Never had Forty Creek. That good?

Edit: damn. I'm out of chaser.

Edited by A True Kaniggit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why did I change the title? Because after much soul searching I decided that this drunk thread should be a safe place for all fans of ASOIAF/GOT who are currently sober-deficient. Not just those of us who didn't support Trump. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Why did I change the title? Because after much soul searching I decided that this drunk thread should be a safe place for all fans of ASOIAF/GOT who are currently sober-deficient. Not just those of us who didn't support Trump. 

I didn't support Trump but I likel the inclusiveness.  im off to have a wee half n half Glenkinchie/minimum chips. have a great weekend :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Never had Forty Creek. That good?

Edit: damn. I'm out of chaser.

Its not bad at all, though I'm shit at describing flavor. Its a Canadian whisky and a bit smoother than others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like smooth whiskey (who doesn't?). Next time I'm at the liquor store I'll keep an eye out for it. They may or may not have it down here. 

Edited by A True Kaniggit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know there are a few guys have reviewed Forty Creek on youtube, so if your interested on getting an idea of the flavor then I'd suggest taking a look at it. Though I would doubt its something that you'd find on your side of the border. I've had trouble finding it in some of the more remote parts of BC but I've never had trouble finding Crown Royal, which is a shame when I visit some of my relatives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poll:  Do drunken Westworld theories go in the Westworld thread or do they go in the drunk thread?  Connundrum  :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ded As Ned said:

Poll:  Do drunken Westworld theories go in the Westworld thread or do they go in the drunk thread?  Connundrum  :dunno:

This is the "Too Drunk To Theorize Thread." Make of that what you will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ded As Ned said:

Poll:  Do drunken Westworld theories go in the Westworld thread or do they go in the drunk thread?  Connundrum  :dunno:

Would've replied earlier but I wasn't in the right "frame of mind". 

The way I do it is, after typing up my post in the thread specific to the subject, I read the post a few times while thinking "does this look like babbling nonsense?". If I decide it does, I copy and paste it to the drunk thread. 

Now here's another question. I didn't reply earlier because I wasn't drunk. Should I have even been reading this thread if I wasn't drunk though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am turning on the Vodka faucet.  Please excuse any ramblings out of this bitch-hole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On November 22, 2016 at 8:15 PM, Lily Valley said:

I am turning on the Vodka faucet.  Please excuse any ramblings out of this bitch-hole.

I'm always saddened when I'm lead to expect ramblings that never materialize. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2016 at 2:32 AM, A True Kaniggit said:

Would've replied earlier but I wasn't in the right "frame of mind". 

The way I do it is, after typing up my post in the thread specific to the subject, I read the post a few times while thinking "does this look like babbling nonsense?". If I decide it does, I copy and paste it to the drunk thread. 

Now here's another question. I didn't reply earlier because I wasn't drunk. Should I have even been reading this thread if I wasn't drunk though?

I haven't replied because I haven't thought to while in the Right Frame of Mind (RFM?  RFoM?).  But now I have.

I think it's perfectly acceptable to READ the thread while sober, because it can be good entertainment... but posting while sober is off-limits in my mind.  Posting here requires one to be in the RFoM. :D

On that note, I'm setting up the boys' PS4 tonight while they are at their mom's, because I KNEW it would be a pain in the ass, and I didn't want to go through this hellhole on Christmas morning for 5 hours right after they'd opened it.  It would ruin the whole damn day.  Sony's network is a big piece of shit.  IT TOOK ME 30 MINUTES JUST TO RESET MY DAMNED PASSWORD SO I COULD LOGIN!  

LET THE VODKA FLOW!!! I CAN FEEL THE DARK SIDE COURSING THROUGH MY VEINS!!!  YESSSSSSSS!  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the past hour, I have a solitary piece of rice stuck somewhere between my sinuses and my esophagus, AND IT WON'T BUDGE.  WHY HAS THE UNIVERSE CONSPIRED AGAINST ME SO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm done giving an exam at 3.  Will be drinking by 3:45.  It's been an .... interesting day.  Who's in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Lily Valley said:

I'm done giving an exam at 3.  Will be drinking by 3:45.  It's been an .... interesting day.  Who's in?

Sorry. Was I actually supposed to wait until 3:45? :blush:

Edit: And how interesting?

Edited by A True Kaniggit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Sorry. Was I actually supposed to wait until 3:45? :blush:

Edit: And how interesting?

I saw a wiener.  It's owner went to jail for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Lily Valley said:

I saw a wiener.  It's owner went to jail for it.

Story of my life. 

Edit:  After minutes of contemplation, I've decided that I shouldn't have another drink until 3:45 for solidarity's sake. 

Edited by A True Kaniggit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just drinking Brahma tonight, but I bought my dad the best Christmas present today; a local gin that comes in the most beautiful ceramic bottle. I tried the gin the other week too and it's worthy of its vessel! For anyone interested-  http://www.forestgin.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been drinking some of Brewdog's Elvis Juice (6.5%), which I really quite like. It's supposedly a grapefruit infused IPA, but thankfully it is not too strong on the grapefruit. Also, Magic Rock's Cannonball (7.4%), which is awesome and possibly my favourite beer from there (or certainly top 3). Finally, I've just opened a Ruination Double IPA, which is 8.4% and I don't recall every trying before (though at 8.4%, that doesn't mean anything). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now