The Drunk Thread: Just Look at the Flowers

A True Kaniggit

6 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Why did I change the title? Because after much soul searching I decided that this drunk thread should be a safe place for all fans of ASOIAF/GOT who are currently sober-deficient. Not just those of us who didn't support Trump. 

I didn't support Trump but I likel the inclusiveness.  im off to have a wee half n half Glenkinchie/minimum chips. have a great weekend :)

I know there are a few guys have reviewed Forty Creek on youtube, so if your interested on getting an idea of the flavor then I'd suggest taking a look at it. Though I would doubt its something that you'd find on your side of the border. I've had trouble finding it in some of the more remote parts of BC but I've never had trouble finding Crown Royal, which is a shame when I visit some of my relatives.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ded As Ned said:

Poll:  Do drunken Westworld theories go in the Westworld thread or do they go in the drunk thread?  Connundrum  :dunno:

This is the "Too Drunk To Theorize Thread." Make of that what you will.

4 hours ago, Ded As Ned said:

Poll:  Do drunken Westworld theories go in the Westworld thread or do they go in the drunk thread?  Connundrum  :dunno:

Would've replied earlier but I wasn't in the right "frame of mind". 

The way I do it is, after typing up my post in the thread specific to the subject, I read the post a few times while thinking "does this look like babbling nonsense?". If I decide it does, I copy and paste it to the drunk thread. 

Now here's another question. I didn't reply earlier because I wasn't drunk. Should I have even been reading this thread if I wasn't drunk though?

On 11/22/2016 at 2:32 AM, A True Kaniggit said:

Would've replied earlier but I wasn't in the right "frame of mind". 

The way I do it is, after typing up my post in the thread specific to the subject, I read the post a few times while thinking "does this look like babbling nonsense?". If I decide it does, I copy and paste it to the drunk thread. 

Now here's another question. I didn't reply earlier because I wasn't drunk. Should I have even been reading this thread if I wasn't drunk though?

I haven't replied because I haven't thought to while in the Right Frame of Mind (RFM?  RFoM?).  But now I have.

I think it's perfectly acceptable to READ the thread while sober, because it can be good entertainment... but posting while sober is off-limits in my mind.  Posting here requires one to be in the RFoM. :D

On that note, I'm setting up the boys' PS4 tonight while they are at their mom's, because I KNEW it would be a pain in the ass, and I didn't want to go through this hellhole on Christmas morning for 5 hours right after they'd opened it.  It would ruin the whole damn day.  Sony's network is a big piece of shit.  IT TOOK ME 30 MINUTES JUST TO RESET MY DAMNED PASSWORD SO I COULD LOGIN!  

LET THE VODKA FLOW!!! I CAN FEEL THE DARK SIDE COURSING THROUGH MY VEINS!!!  YESSSSSSSS!  

2 hours ago, Soylent Brown said:

I'm just drinking Brahma tonight, but I bought my dad the best Christmas present today; a local gin that comes in the most beautiful ceramic bottle. I tried the gin the other week too and it's worthy of its vessel! For anyone interested-  http://www.forestgin.com/

Did you have to hike out to that pond in the picture to buy it?  Why don't they sell it in stores like a normal person?

The best part about the "holiday season"? If you ask me its that I've now been getting buzzed on Sierra Nevada's celebration for a good three or four weeks now.  Probably going to set up a tap on the house because I love it so so much 

3 hours ago, larrytheimp said:

Did you have to hike out to that pond in the picture to buy it?  Why don't they sell it in stores like a normal person?

The best part about the "holiday season"? If you ask me its that I've now been getting buzzed on Sierra Nevada's celebration for a good three or four weeks now.  Probably going to set up a tap on the house because I love it so so much 

That's the fresh hop one, yeah? Solid choice!

Archived