acroPHILIA lucky #13...Rocksniffer's cherry has been popped...and the crowd goes wild! !

rocksniffer

yes Gabe, you did my favorite character proud...  :cheers:

and just cause i can, here is a shout out to my other favs this round

#7...a :ninja:like offering for old Brown Ben...it satisfieth my need for diphthongs... :commie:

#8...Julia's clever clue invoked Dany's silent visions...then shouted lemon Tree! :read:

#2 and #9 cause Ser and Bird respectively gave unintentional hints at theme...even #3 for Theon by Castellan pointed at a cock gone missing :lmao:

excellent round everyone! y'all rock

:pimp:

56 minutes ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Thanks for the favourite votes, even though I expected more  :pirate:.  I doubt I'll get any favourite votes this final round though.

On 2016. 09. 14. at 0:02 PM, Dolorous Gabe said:

I don't see the point of this, since all votes should be coming my way and I have voted. If not, I demand a recount. If you've done the recount and I still don't have all the votes ... well ... I'll just have to make an offer you can't refuse!

When I read this, I thought "if Clue #1 with the quarrel is yours, then I agree". It was an excellent clue.

Thanks, rocksniffer, for your vote. ^_^ Being on the host's favourite list should be enough compensation for losing points just because other players prefer other clues. :D

****OK ANOTHER TYPO HAS BEEN DISCOVERED...CLUE 10 HAS BEEN EDITED PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE AND ADJUST GUESSES IF NEEDED FREELY FOR PRELIMS... I AM ENCOURAGING EVERYONE TO CHECK WORDING AND PUNCTUATION FOR ACCURACY**** :blush:

CLUES:

1. Hosted many. Sex? Ye$!...All? No!

2. Our ramparts never faltered. Rightfully serving, I found King exceedingly churlish.

3. Oblivious, responsible, noble father. Rendered sans inborn frons. King evinced cruelty.

4. Handsome mountaineer sentimentally yodeled a name.

5. But shadow’s tall.

6. Horny, merry supplant yearns apathetically?! Nonsense. 

7. He’s manipulative...subtle, yet ambitious...nefarious.

8. Buried. Secret tears.

9. Opportunity: Rich needs fighter! Rise, sellsword, initially felling knight, eventually coupling.

10. Hill's marcher, skillful yew, alms nocked.

11. Old retainer’s nephew. Friend, returned selflessly into fracas, killings. Extremely chastened.

12. Baby slaughterer. Targeted.

well alrighty back in town after taking a moment to go to charlotte and grab my nephew's wife and kid...
here's hoping the cops stop shooting people and the people remember peaceful protests win the day...

ok as to the matter at hand..i am still waiting for some prelims...they are free you know...prelims might be the road to victory...or the destination

i have had some guesses at theme that are correct so i know it is doable...remember that the first time you try to get laid might cost you in cash and social standing... :leer:

...also some correct guesses at uber theme...will those 5 extra points turn the tide???

i might also suggest that everyone think about the acros themselves...random letters might be randomly significant... ;)

:pimp::pimp:

in addition...approximately 24 til deadline...call a friend, text a comrade, shout naked from your roof top ...it is time brothers and sisters to find the final decadent spot for us to reach the heavens and challenge the gods...

16 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

in addition...approximately 24 til deadline...call a friend, text a comrade, shout naked from your roof top ...it is time brothers and sisters to find the final decadent spot for us to reach the heavens and challenge the gods...

Do we have to guess the uber theme until then, too?

an extension has been requested and granted...so everyone should take the weekend to get all their cocks in a row... :leer:

i shall be in and out over the next 48 hrs and shall attempt to drunkenly give hints and or clues to the final orgy of questions that might present themselves... :smileysex:

for example hidden words among my random acros could be as valuable as my random words... :idea:

more random words...this game has been a sniffer's dream...it was better than my first lustful encounter...and way better than my last...next time i play this mindbender of a game, i shall have an increased understanding of the work involved...

good luck

answered, ma'am

....i have the clues/answers ready to post for favorite voting...however i shall refrain from posting right this minute in favor of blazing a bowl and some following up with hot oatmeal munchies..

i believe i have all the lists i am likely to receive, it appears that some of us got lost on the way to this round's destination...

but i shall not let this cause me to stop :cheers: , :pimp:, and :leer:

:smoking:

ROUND 5 CLUES...and ANSWERS

*******1. Hosted many. Sex? Ye$!...All? No! - CHATAYA’S BROTHEL *****

2. Our ramparts never faltered. Rightfully serving, I found King exceedingly churlish. - STANNIS BARATHEON

3. Oblivious, responsible, noble father. Rightfully serving, I found King envinced cruelty. - NED STARK

4. Handsome mountaineer sentimentally yodeled a name. - OBERYN MARTELL

5. But shadow’s tall. - TYRION LANNISTER

6. Horny, merry supplant yearns apathetically?! Nonsense. - ROBERT BARATHEON 

7. He’s manipulative...subtle, yet ambitious...nefarious. - LITTLEFINGER

8. Buried. Secret tears. - JON ARRYN

9. Opportunity: Rich needs fighter! Rise, sellsword, initially felling knight, eventually coupling. - BRONN

10. Hills marcher, skillful yew, alms nocked. - ANGUY THE ARCHER

11. Old retainer’s nephew. Friend, returned selflessly into fracas, killings. Extremely chastened. - JORY CASSEL

********12. Baby slaughterer. Targeted. - ALLAR DEEM*******

Theme: CHATAYA'S BROTHEL, AND MEN WHO ARE KNOWN TO HAVE VISITED IT ( :pimp: was main clue...when you hover over this emo it appears as ":pimp:" )

and as a reminder for those of you who might be like me and have few memory cells left functioning...SwmbO's clues are not eligible for fav votes...this round hers are #1 and #12...the two clues that we hoped would id chataya's...

alrighty everyone needs to vote for their favorite clue until tomorrow when i will post final results...you also have that much more time to try for the grand big picture theme... :devil:

Is anyone else looking to host a game or shall I do the next one?

I will happily wait till next time if anyone else wants to host.

If not, I have a three-round game lined up but I would like to try a slightly different scoring system out of curiosity.

Archived