Dany will Glamour as Ygritte to get Jon to bed her

chrisdaw

There will come a point where Dany will need to rear a child to win back Drogon who she will have lost. Child sacrifice, the sacrifice she made of Rhaego she will need to make again. Only she will have the problem that she keeps miscarrying. The issue will be, by her reckoning, the blood of the men knocking her up. She needs better dragon stock, she needs ice preservatives, she needs the blue flower in a wall of ice.

Fire consumes, but cold preserves.

And thus Dany, when she understands who Jon is, will go to him seeking him to father her child. He is the mount to bed.

. . . three mounts must you ride . . . one to bed and one to dread and one to love . . . 

There she will encounter a problem, Jon will not be willing. Jon has no intention of ever fathering a bastard and he will not like Dany. He will have been on the wall freezing his arse off, watching his men die, losing family, dying himself, etc. While Dany will have been fighting wars for the throne, killing numerous of the potential defenders of the realm with dragons, dragons that could have instead been used to solve the realm's Others problem. And when Dany eventually does make it north to him, she won't even have her dragon, instead she'll be talking crazy shit about needing him to impregnate her to wake her dragon from stone.

So Dany is in a bind, she needs Jon to fuck him or she'll lose Drogon forever, and he won't. Her situation is that of Dancy the KL whore's.

"Is milord feeling unloved?" Dancy slid into his lap and nibbled at his ear. "I have a cure for that."

Smiling, Tyrion shook his head. "You are too beautiful for words, sweetling, but I've grown fond of Alayaya's remedy."

"You've never tried mine. Milord never chooses anyone but 'Yaya. She's good but I'm better, don't you want to see?"
"Next time, perhaps." Tyrion had no doubt that Dancy would be a lively handful. She was pug-nosed and bouncy, with freckles and a mane of thick red hair that tumbled down past her waist. But he had Shae waiting for him at the manse.

Giggling, she put her hand between his thighs and squeezed him through his breeches. "I don't think he wants to wait till next time," she announced. "He wants to come out and count all my freckles, I think."

"Dancy." Alayaya stood in the doorway, dark and cool in gauzy green silk. "His lordship is come to visit me."

Tyrion gently disentangled himself from the other girl and stood. Dancy did not seem to mind. "Next time," she reminded him. She put a finger in her mouth and sucked it.

As the black-skinned girl led him up the stairs, she said, "Poor Dancy. She has a fortnight to get my lord to choose her. Elsewise she loses her black pearls to Marei."

Dancy, the character so similarly named to Dany, must get Tyrion to choose her or she'll lose her black pearls. Dany will need to get Jon, her king actually, not her lord, or she'll lose her black dragon. Tyrion represents Jon in this scenario, while the black pearls represent Drogon. The character(s) the Black Pearls (recent ones) are of course prostitutes with dragon blood.

The freckled girl here is Dancy.

Two other girls sat playing at tiles before a leaded glass window. The freckled one wore a chain of blue flowers in her honeyed hair.

A blue flower grew from a chink in a wall of ice, and filled the air with sweetness.

Honeyed hair, sweet air. Chain, chink. Blue flowers, Jon. Get it?

But, there is of course a problem, this character closely named for Dany with a dilemma matching what will be Dany's, doesn't look like Dany, but does look like someone else.

She was pug-nosed and bouncy, with freckles and a mane of thick red hair that tumbled down past her waist

So the character in the predicament and named for Dany, looks like Ygritte.

Moving on. Dany is coming to Jon for the purpose of getting pregnant by him. She is Bael the Bard, she is coming to steal the Winter Rose of Winterfell.

"Brave black crow," she mocked. "Well, long before he was king over the free folk, Bael was a great raider."

Stonesnake gave a snort. "A murderer, robber, and raper, is what you mean."

This is what Jon will think of Dany.

The Stark in Winterfell wanted Bael's head, but never could take him, and the taste o' failure galled him. One day in his bitterness he called Bael a craven who preyed only on the weak.

And that's probably what he'll call her. A craven who on her dragon preyed on the weak. But that might be a bit harsh, its a matter of perspective.

"That's all in where you're standing too," Ygritte said.

But anyway, Bael plucks the winter rose and puts a baby in her belly. Only to do so, he had to deceive.

So he scaled the Wall, skipped down the kingsroad, and walked into Winterfell one winter's night with harp in hand, naming himself Sygerrik of Skagos. Sygerrik means 'deceiver' in the Old Tongue, that the First Men spoke,

Bael got his flower, he was the deceiver. But that's the Wildling way, the man must be tricksy and steal his woman. Only it will be Dany, a woman this time, that will be doing the tricking and stealing.

So, the trickery, the deception Dany resorts to to get Jon to bed her.

Child sacrifice, waking dragons, dragon blood and the like will be nonsense to Jon, but to Melisandre it will all make sense, it will be clear to her that this is her purpose.

Jon asks Mel.

The words were knives. What do you know of my heart, priestess?

But Mel knows a lot about Jon's heart. She knows Ygritte.

When he turned he saw Ygritte.

She stood beneath the scorched stones of the Lord Commander's Tower, cloaked in darkness and memory. The light of the moon was in her hair, her red hair kissed by fire. When he saw that, Jon's heart leapt into his mouth. "Ygritte," he said.

"Lord Snow." The voice was Melisandre's.

Surprise made him recoil from her. "Lady Melisandre." He took a step backwards. "I mistook you for someone else." At night all robes are grey. Yet suddenly hers were red. He did not understand how he could have taken her for Ygritte. She was taller, thinner, older, though the moonlight washed years from her face. Mist rose from her nostrils, and from pale hands naked to the night. "You will freeze your fingers off," Jon warned.

"If that is the will of R'hllor. Night's powers cannot touch one whose heart is bathed in god's holy fire."

Mel glamoured as Ygritte before Jon. Note where this happened, beneath the destroyed LC's Tower. That's about where Ygritte died.

Outside, he found he had no idea where he was going. He walked past the shell of the Lord Commander's Tower, where once he'd saved the Old Bear from a dead man; past the spot where Ygritte had died with that sad smile on her face;

Which makes sense, as some affinity to the one being glamoured helps the glamour.

"The bones help," said Melisandre. "The bones remember. The strongest glamors are built of such things. A dead man's boots, a hank of hair, a bag of fingerbones. With whispered words and prayer, a man's shadow can be drawn forth from such and draped about another like a cloak. The wearer's essence does not change, only his seeming."

Melisandre glamoured herself as Ygritte once, and she can glamour other people too as she did so for Mance. To help Dany bed Jon, she will glamour her as Ygritte. And Dany will wait there, under the broken tower where Ygritte died for Jon. And she will succeed.

When Mel glamoured Rattles she felt the heat and pain as he burned. And so she should feel Jon having sex with Dany in the glamour as Ygritte she will provide. From her fires.

bodies locked together in lust, writhing and rolling and clawing.

The red priestess shuddered. Blood trickled down her thigh, black and smoking. The fire was inside her, an agony, an ecstasy, filling her, searing her, transforming her. Shimmers of heat traced patterns on her skin, insistent as a lover's hand.

The event is foreshadowed in a Theon chapter.

Theon made his way deeper into the ruined parts of the castle. As he picked through the shattered stone that had once been Maester Luwin's turret, ravens looked down from the gash in the wall above, muttering to one another. From time to time one would let out a raucous scream. He stood in the doorway of a bedchamber that had once been his own (ankle deep in snow that had blown in through a shattered window), visited the ruins of Mikken's forge and Lady Catelyn's sept. Beneath the Burned Tower, he passed Rickard Ryswell nuzzling at the neck of another one of Abel's washerwomen, the plump one with the apple cheeks and pug nose. The girl was barefoot in the snow, bundled up in a fur cloak. He thought she might be naked underneath. When she saw him, she said something to Ryswell that made him laugh aloud.

And so, Jon will take Dany, glamoured as Ygritte, up against the wall where Ygritte died. Where Mel appears to Jon as Ygritte and tells him the moon has kissed him and etched his shadow upon the wall.

And Dany will succeed, she will fall pregnant, with a child that will survive the sacred fires of her womb. Jon will become the father of a bastard.

Ygritte was with him, laughing at him, shedding her skins till she was naked as her name day, trying to kiss him, but he couldn't, not with his father watching. He was the blood of Winterfell, a man of the Night's Watch. I will not father a bastard, he told her. I will not. I will not. "You know nothing, Jon Snow,"

Jon is Dany's king, and this is the treason for love.

. . . three treasons will you know . . . once for blood and once for gold and once for love . .

Dany will commit treason against her king, using his love against. Deceiving him into making love to her by appearing to him as his love.

Archived