Dorne Could Be A Dany Trap

I can see dany setting sale for westeros supposedly but lands in dorne where Euron ,varys and the sands trap her dragons kill yara and even harm tyrion maybe even cutting his tongue out. I think in season 7 they will land in dorne and dany will stall getting to westeros to give time for Jon winter fell and it to gain ground as a real foil for  dany or seem like he will be her enemy with the name. King stark. Or the further legend of Jon snow. Dany with dragons must stall especially if the wall does not fall.

14 hours ago, NedStark2013 said:

I can see dany setting sale for westeros supposedly but lands in dorne where Euron ,varys and the sands trap her dragons kill yara and even harm tyrion maybe even cutting his tongue out. I think in season 7 they will land in dorne and dany will stall getting to westeros to give time for Jon winter fell and it to gain ground as a real foil for  dany or seem like he will be her enemy with the name. King stark. Or the further legend of Jon snow. Dany with dragons must stall especially if the wall does not fall.

Cut Tyrion's tongue out - where did that come from? I assure you in 100%, Tyrion may get badly hurt, Tyrion may die, but I guarantee you there is no possible way you'll have a situation where Tyrion's tongue is cut unless he dies within space of the same episode. The whole point of Tyrion in the show is his talking, if his tongue is out he is dead, and he is one of the major characters, so I am suspecting he is going to be there till last season.  Yara might die though.

1 hour ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Of course it's a trap.

And it will give Cersei time to cement her grip on the Iron Throne and marry Jaime so that both can reign à la Targaryen. 

That should surprise Dany, although I doubt it will give her pause.

There is no possible way for Cersei to cement her grip on the Throne, even if she burns ALL her enemies this finale, at best she will broken and Jaime out for head, because he will not forgive her for using Wildfire on KL. No way, we are getting them married either.

Dorne might be a trap, but more likely Euron will attack Dorne or start raiding the coastlines and Dany will have to deal with her as she gets closer to KL.

8 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Yes, she will be quite mad by that time. Everything will be falling apart for her and she might hold the throne precariously but her influence beyond KL will be gone, Jaime will not forgive her if she burns KL, so he will no longer support her. We going to be seeing Mad King part II: The Queen Cersei

Also, I don't believe that the show will keep with "us against the world" theme for Lannisters, I think they will follow the books where Jaime doesn't want to even help her anymore and perhaps, where he is seriously upset enough to hate her. He sacrificed his honor, his legacy, everything to stop Mad King Aerys from burning KL, and if he sees/hears Cersei doing it, he will never forgive her.

I've always believe Daario would betray Dany....the show had me doubting it for awhile, but now they've come around.   :)

Daario sells her out to Euron for some gold, books and show imo.  I think she gets attacked by him while trying to cross the Narrow Sea.  After that happens (I assume she will overcome it somehow) then she will have to deal with Cersei and maybe the Sand Snake/Tyrell alliance too, despite Varys' attempt at brokering an alliance.    

41 minutes ago, GeorgeIAF said:

Dorne/Tyrell have no reason whatsoever to betray Dany.

Dany's Hand of the Queen is a Lannister.  They murdered a little girl who did nothing to them just because she was a Lannister.  Those Sand Snakes are treacherous, petty creatures.  I could see them turning on Dany over Tyrion.  

House Tyrell is dead because of Lannister's, so the QOT wants them wiped out now as well.  

Did Varys mention Tyrion at all when he made an alliance with Dorne/Highgarden?  It will be interesting to find out next season.  I don't expect they will give Tyrion a pass just because he killed Tywin.   

Just now, Ser Wun Wun said:

Dany's Hand of the Queen is a Lannister.  They murdered a little girl who did nothing to them just because she was a Lannister.  Those Sand Snakes are treacherous, petty creatures.  I could see them turning on Dany over Tyrion.  

House Tyrell is dead because of Lannister's, so the QOT wants them wiped out now as well.  

Did Varys mention Tyrion at all when he made an alliance with Dorne/Highgarden?  It will be interesting to find out next season.  

Surely Varys mentioned him and almost all of Westeros knows that Tyrion killed his father, so maybe they will even held Tyrion in high regard as opposed of wanting to kill him. 

4 minutes ago, GeorgeIAF said:

Surely Varys mentioned him and almost all of Westeros knows that Tyrion killed his father, so maybe they will even held Tyrion in high regard as opposed of wanting to kill him. 

D&D don't handle stuff like this logically.  It's entirely possible Tyrion was not discussed when Varys brokered the alliance with the dragon queen.  

Once Dany lands and the Imp is by her side, the Sand Snakes and QOT are going to have to be either rational and forgiving (he killed his father; he's a good Lannister), or petty and vengeful (all Lannister's must die).  I'm betting on the latter.  

47 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

D&D don't handle stuff like this logically.  It's entirely possible Tyrion was not discussed when Varys brokered the alliance with the dragon queen.  

Once Dany lands and the Imp is by her side, the Sand Snakes and QOT are going to have to be either rational and forgiving (he killed his father; he's a good Lannister), or petty and vengeful (all Lannister's must die).  I'm betting on the latter.  

Martells and Tyrells were already sailing with dragon queen at the end of this episode.

Just now, TheWatcherofWatchers said:

Martells and Tyrells were already sailing with dragon queen at the end of this episode.

I know, but like I said, D&D don't always handle this stuff logically.  At some point we are gonna get a scene of Tyrion actually dealing with the Sand Snakes and Olenna, who are all about killing Lannister's, and it's gonna be pretty freaking awkward.  

They could be reasonable and accept him while demanding only Cersei and Jaime die (Tyrion might take issue with the latter, which could be a problem)....but nothing they've done so far has made me believe they will do that.  They killed Myrcella because she was a Lannister, even though she wasn't even born when KL was sacked, wasn't present when the Mountain killed the Viper and was married and in love with Oberyn's own nephew (who they also murdered for getting in the way of killing Lannisters, along with Oberyn's brother).  

These are not reasonable women.  They are petty, murderous, evil bitches.  It's not an alliance that will last imo.    

1 hour ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

Did Varys mention Tyrion at all when he made an alliance with Dorne/Highgarden?  It will be interesting to find out next season.  I don't expect they will give Tyrion a pass just because he killed Tywin.   

I disagree.

Olenna knows almost better than anyone how mistreated Tyrion has been by his own family. I'll bet she's more than willing to not only give him a pass, she's probably thrilled to have him as an ally.

As for this being a Dany-Trap - with only 13 episodes left in two seasons? There's no time for that insanity. Nor why would Dorne want to fight Dany? They need her help. 

The only weirdness I think might happen, which there's also really no time for, is a Stark v Stark (temporary) madness, due to Sansa actually not being horrified by the thought of marrying Littlefinger, if she can be The Queen. 

If Sansa is Queen - they'll be fighting Dany, and not the Lannisters. Jon and the entire species need Dany's dragons, because WHY DIDN'T BENJEN TELL BRAN HE CANNOT CROSS THE WALL EITHER??? So will Jon fight Sansa, because The needs of the many.....   ?

No chance of a trap unfortunately, You have Varys sailing with her. Varys even gives Oleanna the answer "Fire and blood". Its a straight fight between Cersie 'queen wildfire' and Dany 'Queen dragonfire'.

Spoiler

Expect Jamie, the Valonqar to arise from this. As Cersei blows up the entire of Kings landing when she realizes shes loosing. 

7 minutes ago, ShadowKitteh said:

As for this being a Dany-Trap - with only 13 episodes left in two seasons? There's no time for that insanity. Nor why would Dorne want to fight Dany? They need her help. 

LOGICAL.

What does Dorne want anyway?  In the book, they are scheming to install Myrcella as First Of Her Name to pave the way for Arianne to take over after Doran (why am I even saying any of this, it was so butchered in the show)........ but Arianne was glad when she heard CERCEI was an acting Queen Regent because it meant people would get used to Myrcella (and eventually her) ruling as a woman.

Back to what does Dorne want..."insanity" is a good word for show Dorne in general.  What, Elaria Sand wants the Iron Throne?  She wants vengeance and blood and chaos and thinks Dorne won't suffer?  Does she care about Dorne?  I doubt it.  I have come to loathe Elaria Sand.  She completely nothing and no one in the least.  I can't believe the show would have us believe she killed the Dornish royal family and none of the Dornish people (or their military or ANYONE) is upset about that. 

FINE, they enjoy the prospect of female rule so, Dany.  But what trap?  why?  they don't even know what they are doing or why.  If Dany burns Cercei, Elaria and Sand Snakes will just go get drunk at the pillowhouse and host a lesbian orgy.  They have nothing else going on in this show.

Archived