Bran stark on the iron throne

brantarg

Hey guys this is my first post on this forum so i don't Know if i'm doing this right. 

So what do you guys think about Bran sitting on the iron throne at the end and how would he do to counqer the seven kingdoms?

I'm pretty sure it won't be Bran on the Iron Throne in the end. He seems to be far more involved in the magical part of the story, and the struggle against the Others than in the fight for the Iron Throne. Also, he's about to become a Greenseer. Technically, he is the rightful lord of Winterfell, but he is believed dead, lost beyond the Wall, and his storyline at the moment doesn't appear to lead him back to Winterfell.

I think out of the Stark children, Sansa is the most likely to be a queen. If she were to claim the Iron Throne, she stands a good chance to unite Vale, Riverlands and North behind her. Especially the Vale, which has suffered no losses in the war of the five kings, is a considerable force. Also, she has learnt from the best, including Littlefinger, how to play the game of thrones.

On 6/26/2016 at 5:30 AM, brantarg said:

Hey guys this is my first post on this forum so i don't Know if i'm doing this right. 

So what do you guys think about Bran sitting on the iron throne at the end and how would he do to counqer the seven kingdoms?

Why though? Why would he sit anyplace but a Weirwood? At a Weirwood he's more powerful than any king could possibly be, why would he want to wield LESS power?

I actually think with this whole time travel thing that's been going on in the show, Bran's somewhat likely to actually be the real Bran the Builder, going back in time through his weirwood warging to prepare Westeros for the big Battle for the Dawn and all.

50 minutes ago, Puppy Stark said:

I actually think with this whole time travel thing that's been going on in the show, Bran's somewhat likely to actually be the real Bran the Builder, going back in time through his weirwood warging to prepare Westeros for the big Battle for the Dawn and all.

Except it's the bad guys who are training him. If he does anything back in time it's to help the CotF spread their "religion" to the First Men and wrap them up in their mind-control scheme.

23 hours ago, Damon_Tor said:

Except it's the bad guys who are training him. If he does anything back in time it's to help the CotF spread their "religion" to the First Men and wrap them up in their mind-control scheme.

You got a point there. 

I can't see Bran wanting the Seven Kingdoms; he found ruling Winterfell a bore though he was good at it.  When I think of Bran I think of the boy who loved to climb.  He would have made an excellent adventurer!  And he can go on those adventures through his greenseeing and warging.  So I don't wish the Iron Throne on him!

Archived