[Poll] How would you rate episode 610?

Ran

How would you rate episode 610?  

725 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

10 hours ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

So many scenes were too long with for no reason.

The episode was so dull. No real surprises. Everything felt just like fanservice - especially the Freypie wich was done lazy and saw it a mile coming.

Kingslanding was taking too long... reaaaally long... was too long. No real suspense or emotion there... Cersei queen... boring.

Sam did nothing... CGI Oldtown and library... move on...

Dorne... - fuck Dorne. So much bullshit to get even more pussy on the throne. - really didn't like seeing Varys there or Ollena.

Bran did nothing...Lyanna was ugly and looked almost like Daenerys...? Didn't like how it was done - felt nothing.

Sansa and Jon was meh - they don't work together on screen for me - at least they talked about the army plothole. Littlefinger was meh.

Jon DaKingInTheNorff? Again? meh - I don't see this ending well... I thought you had to have a vagina to sit on a throne now.

Meereen was too long. Why spend so much time with Daario... what the hell. Dany converted Tyrion into being a feminist? sure. why not...

Again too much time spent with the Freys.... everyone knew the girl was Arya... lazy scene again gratuitous Frey death...

Completly agree.

I was bored. No real surprises.

I gave it a 9.   I think that Battle of The Bastards was better, not by much but better.   The jumping from here to there takes me out of it.  But, being that the cast is getting smaller(somewhat) & locations are done ( on Show).  We can focuse on the bigger picture & storyline.   Winter is finally here, it only took 6 season.     The only down point for me was Arya,   The Red Wedding was 3 years ago, & too far removed.    It didn't not have the same punch that it could have had 2 seasons ago.   Oh well, I guess Walder Frey can now devote his time to killing vampires.

Thank God, TOJ was put to rest.  only thing is that Well, This Lyanna did not look like this great Beauty that Rhaegar  who start  a war over( a silly point I know but whateves).   Great season, with a few bumps in the road.   I hope that is all for Dario 2.0 & Mareen, I don't want to see or hear about them again.   

5 minutes ago, Panther2000 said:

I gave it a 9.   I think that Battle of The Bastards was better, not by much but better.   The jumping from here to there takes me out of it.  But, being that the cast is getting smaller(somewhat) & locations are done ( on Show).  We can focuse on the bigger picture & storyline.   Winter is finally here, it only took 6 season.     The only down point for me was Arya,   The Red Wedding was 3 years ago, & too far removed.    It didn't not have the same punch that it could have had 2 seasons ago.   Oh well, I guess Walder Frey can now devote his time to killing vampires.

Thank God, TOJ was put to rest.  only thing is that Well, This Lyanna did not look like this great Beauty that Rhaegar  who start  a war over( a silly point I know but whateves).   Great season, with a few bumps in the road.   I hope that is all for Dario 2.0 & Mareen, I don't want to see or hear about them again.   

Hard to look beautiful when you just gave birth, dying, and all other things 

Well it was actually kinda cool for something that made little and less sense. 

Common sense is officially out of the window, I suppose, but I guess they've given up of such lowly boundaries as logic around the middle of season 5. 

The first twenty minutes were insane, again, aesthetic orgasm. The High Sparrow proved himself a zealous fuck one last time and Margaery died Margaery. Good god, RIP Margaery. She was the last cool character. :( but the high sparrow died too!!! Yay. 

I have new favorites to loath, though, so it's fine. That Maester in Old Town seems like an awful piece of shit. Sam was adorable though, and Gilly's non-walking and non-talking baby is at least the size of a toddler now. 

Mel vs Davos was a cool scene, Jon made a very Ned Stark decision. So Sansa isn't Cersei Stark, she is just baaaaad writing? Or is she still playing Jon? She makes no sense. Nor does Littlefinger. 

Arya killed Walder Frey. Shocker. Freypies though... I hope everybody who wanted pies are very happy now. 

Bran made no sense. 

Jon reveal was kinda non-existent and as underwhelming as it gets. What a waste of hype. At least I didn't have high expectations anymore. Was it me and my laptop and English listening skills or we were not supposed to hear what Lyanna whispered to Ned? Because I didn't hear anything and it was pretty cruel trolling.

Daenerys broke up with Daario. What a pathetic idea. Tyrion sucks up to Daenerys. What a pathetic idea. Daenerys names Tyrion hand of the Queen. I guess he was really happy about it, so okay... Very underwhelming acting on both Peter and Emilia's part. 

So... House Tyrell wants revenge against The Lannisters...? Meaning that one who blew up House Tyrell? Because there isn't really another left. Well Jaime. And House Sandsnake wants revenge against whom? For what? Justice... What about justice for killing off House Martell? At least someone shut up the Sandsnakes. 

Back to the North. The north remembers. The north knows only one King whose name is Stark. And it doesn't matter if his name isn't Stark! JON SNOW for King in the North. Because the rules of succession matters as little in the north as it does in the south. I really don't know why Hot Pie isn't sitting the iron throne yet. 

Back to KL. So Cersei is the queen of Westeros now...? I guess the stupidity of the people of KL are only trying to mirror the stupidity of people in our world. People are sometimes offensively stupid. Well, we are in for another glorious season of Cersei... I hope Jaime valonquars her quickly but since Davos took 10 episodes  to find out about Shireen's death it's only fair that Lena Headey will be kept around for season 8 too. 

And Daenerys sails from Meereen with a huge armada and her dragons are flying over the ships and there are dragon sails everywhere and it looks awesome and it should have happened 5, but at least 3 seasons/books ago. 

The visuals were great though. 

You know what this episode reminded me of? The pizza challenge. Throwing random toppings on a pizza that are all very delicious separately doesn't automatically make the pizza delicious too. I love bananas and soy sauce and pickles and Nutella and spinach, but that doesn't make a Banana-soy sauce-pickles-Nutella-spinach pizza delicious. 

I don't know... A part of me wants to rate the up, but the other part can't find enough reasons. Well the first fifteen-twenty minutes were really great. And I liked when Sansa said winter has come. And the golden dragon on Daenerys's ship was very pretty. Davos and Mel's fight was good too. And... And... Jaime and Walder had an exchange that made sense. And... Gee, that's still only like 5... The first twenty minutes gets 2 points, that's 6 then. Ummm... Sam was sweet. And... everybody is coming back to Westeros... 8. Well... The visuals WERE great. I really can't work this up any higher. 

9/10 and I was as generous as it gets. 

10/10. Easily. Best GoT episode to date for me.

Something that was pointed out to me today: Varys at the end could make sense, as the fleet that is sailing with Dany was flying banners of Targaryen, Tyrell, and Martell. So the fleets came together to make one massive fleet. There is a ton of time going on behind the scenes and I don't know how much it makes sense to sail the Tyrell fleet to Meereen just to sail back to Westeros, but it did provide an epic effect. Hard for me to be critical of that one shot when the rest of the episode was just spectacular. 

2 hours ago, a7_mad1991 said:

and can we please atleast give a shout out to D&D for solving the god-damned Merense Knot? Jesus finally ! :D

They didnt. They either just burned everyone or had them ride away on a horse or had Danerys break up with romeo Dario. Nice move to leave a jilted boyfriend in charge of the ruined city you just leeft behind. This is not the Danerys I know and love. This is a mess.

I am sick and tired of a false argument that GRRM's books cannot be translated into a TV show. The BBC has recently produced the entire War&Peace in six episodes. It was a masterpiece and it was a true adaptation. I read War&Peace four times and there was not a single scene missing. The spirit was captured and so were philosophy, plot, characters and their arcs etc. The fact that GoT writers/producers/Gods are simply untalented and bit more than can possibly chew, but their egos so inflated that they ride on that bubble, is too often hidden by their PR machine with slogans like "the show and the book are two separate entities". Did everyone forget D&D's interviews during seasons 1 and 2 in which they kept insisting on staying true to the books, giving them justice and closely cooperating with the author? That attitude got them initial audience. Without it, the whole thing would have been dismissed as a fan fiction. But, in the meantime, the show became a cheap fan fiction, the author separated himself from it the best way he could although he was betrayed by the very people he trusted to give his work justice. Does no one care for GRRM? His masterpiece has been butchered and dumbed down in a cheapest possible way. What kind of fans are we? The books and the show CANNOT be separated. 

This episode was just ok. I cant give it a 10, but its not a 1 or 2 anyway. I am a little shocked at how disppointed I am with it because i liked the rest of the episodes. No threat from the white walkers at all. I love my silver queen Danerys, but i dont like what the show did with her. One moment she was breaking up with Dario anf then the next she was sad with Tyrion then she was all fire and blood again on a ship.

Sorry but i had to downgrade to a 6 this time.

14 hours ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

Finally. This won't stop the idiotic book parentage threads though.

It should. The show made it pretty cxlear that Rhagar kidnapped Lyanna and raped her and left her there. Thats why they couldnt talk about him or show him this season. It made for better tv and spoiled the books that Rhagar is crazy like his dad.

5 minutes ago, Golden Eyes said:

It should. The show made it pretty cxlear that Rhagar kidnapped Lyanna and raped her and left her there. Thats why they couldnt talk about him or show him this season. It made for better tv and spoiled the books that Rhagar is crazy like his dad.

Where did you get that from the show? 

Just now, Modesty Lannister said:

Where did you get that from the show? 

Because we never see him on purpose and because Lyanna was scared for her baby and scared for her life. benioff and Weiss talk to Martin all the time so they know what happens in the end. This has been a theory for a long time and now the show finally confirmed it. Rhagar is psycho like his father and just raped Lyanna.

5 minutes ago, Golden Eyes said:

Because we never see him on purpose and because Lyanna was scared for her baby and scared for her life. benioff and Weiss talk to Martin all the time so they know what happens in the end. This has been a theory for a long time and now the show finally confirmed it. Rhagar is psycho like his father and just raped Lyanna.

Total nonsense.

Even Ned, couldn't say really bad things about Rheagar. 

Ser Barristan said he was honorable

The story the Reeds tell Bran about the tournament at Harrenhall, with Lyanna crying when Rheagar plays the harp, implying they fell in love---their father never would have told them that is she had been kidnapped, raped and left to die.

There is just too much book evidence that goes against your claim, from people who would know the truth.  Ned's and Reed's comments are especially proof.

15 minutes ago, Golden Eyes said:

And this is what you concluded? Who killed Rhaegar's children? Who ranted about killing dragon spawn? You haven't been paying attention. Rhaegar is mentioned in the negative context by only one man - Robert Baratheon on the show. But he was also mentioned by Selmy and other characters. 

They just shoeshorned in as much as possible with the maximum of fanservice they could achieve. Not alot of it made sense but apparently you just need string together "epic" scenes without any internal logic to get masterpiece television now? What a world we live in. 

13 minutes ago, King Onion Knight said:

She was scared for her life cause the baby was Rhaegar's out of love, and she was afraid she would lose her son because of Robert. If anything, I think this helps support the idea that Lyanna loved Rhaegar and they actually got married. 

I don't think so. Rhagar got lots of things wrong like who the prince that was promised would be. It is his sister Danerys. He was so mad obsessed with having one more baby that he kidnapped and raped Lyanna and left her there. WE SAW IT so sorry if this bursts your book bubble. This is why Danerys is coming with dragons and Jon cant even get people to listen to him. The show is telling us how it is. I mean yeah i guess Lyanna doesnt want her baby killed. I know that. But how it all happened is very clear now.