[Spoilers] Criticize Without Repercussion - one last time ;o)

1 minute ago, Mike Morgan said:

I'm more convinced than ever E + A = J.  There is just no way GRRM lets his name anywhere near to this season.  He asked D&D 1 question, then elaborately set them up to fail so he could pull the ultimate troll.  A dream of spring has been done for months, he just had to wait for the last 2 seasons of the show for the sake of his joke.  

Stay strong in there, don't give up hope lol

4 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

I'm more convinced than ever E + A = J.  There is just no way GRRM lets his name anywhere near to this season.  He asked D&D 1 question, then elaborately set them up to fail so he could pull the ultimate troll.  A dream of spring has been done for months, he just had to wait for the last 2 seasons of the show for the sake of his joke.  

Lol, you signed up to write this.  You are dedicated.  BELIEVE!

Just now, Mike Morgan said:

I didn't believe it until this season.  Its just so bad he has to be trolling D&D

Errr...what exactly about that scene was "so bad"? IMO it was one of the few parts of the episode that wasn't outright objectionable. 

3 minutes ago, Forlong the Fat said:

Are you married? Did you decide your wife wasn't that hot while she was giving birth?

Not only giving birth but dying! Seriously, that has to be the shallowest criticism ever. For the record, I've seen the actress in the Irish drama the Fall, where she played a sexy but psycho teenager. I thought that she would make a good Lyanna - she does look a bit like Kit Harrington and I also thought she was lovely (if a middle aged straight woman can be any judge).

20 minutes ago, teemo said:

We have to stomach Game of Thrones stuff EVERYWHERE.  We have to stomach most of our friends and family being in love with the show and just smile and nod so we don't look like assholes.  If we criticize it anywhere on social media, particularly a place like Reddit, you will be completely torn apart.  You like to go through your news feed on Facebook?  Well, get ready to see GoT everywhere!  Facebook today even politely asked me if I would like to make my status update about the Game of Thrones finale.  How sweet!

Ugh.  This is literally the only place for people like us and others still try to come in here and argue with us and harass us, when 99% of the internet agrees with them.

:bowdown:

49 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

I can see that. But a stash from anyone shouldn't be a secret because there is an alchemists guild in the city that make it. 

The Faith Militant did not do their die diligence when taking over a capitol city. Look under your feet in the most important building for the Faith.

No one thought, "hey i bet there's some good hooch in the cellars of the Sept! Let's go look!"

Just now, tmug said:

The Faith Militant did not do their die diligence when taking over a capitol city. Look under your feet in the most important building for the Faith.

No one thought, "hey i bet there's some good hooch in the cellars of the Sept! Let's go look!"

Haha. So true. People of the faith have always made the best beer and wine throughout the ages. 

These new kids, they don't know anything. 

24 minutes ago, teemo said:

We have to stomach Game of Thrones stuff EVERYWHERE.  We have to stomach most of our friends and family being in love with the show and just smile and nod so we don't look like assholes.  If we criticize it anywhere on social media, particularly a place like Reddit, you will be completely torn apart.  You like to go through your news feed on Facebook?  Well, get ready to see GoT everywhere!  Facebook today even politely asked me if I would like to make my status update about the Game of Thrones finale.  How sweet!

Ugh.  This is literally the only place for people like us and others still try to come in here and argue with us and harass us, when 99% of the internet agrees with them.

Deep down they know the show isn't that good, that's why even the 1% dissenting voice makes them insecure.

They are deathly afraid that people will be persuaded by the 1% that the emperor has no clothes, so even the 1% voice has to be stamped out.

15 minutes ago, Bear Claw said:

Followed the link to inside the episode. I thought Sansa and Jon left on good terms,but now D&D are telling me that there is still anger and jealousy? Did I hear that right?

Of course there is. <_<

So I guess that last look to LF was "OMG you were right, what did I do? I wanna be Queen in the north" and not "he will screw Jon now" 

Jon KiTN made as much sense as Queen Cersei anyway. 

1 minute ago, Bear Claw said:

Wow! That is not the way I took it! I thought she was giving LF the stink eye. I usually can pick up on shows/movies. I blame the acting.

Me too, but I didn't get her look at all
his was like "see bitch?" and she was like "um what?"

1 hour ago, Lord Syv Aldlark said:

Soooo Dany in ten minutes said that she was leaving Daario to let Mereen decide their new leaders(( as in vote))

To going to take over and continue that monarchy in Westeros?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

I remember in the books how Dany knows exactly what Daario is, and why he can never rule beside her yadayadayada.

BUT WHY MAKE HER PERCEPTIVE ON THE SHOW AMIRITE? SHE'S A BADASS. GOT NO TIME FOR PERCEIVIN'

29 minutes ago, teemo said:

I cannot articulate how much I agree with this. I have to deal with all my friends from college talking about how badass this episode/season was in a while, smiling and nodding so I'm not an asshole. :)

Just now, Nami said:

I am paying good money for my HBO subscription. If the actor cannot emote properly then they need to find someone who can.

1 minute ago, Nami said:

At first I took it as her realizing LF smug smirk meant trouble. 

But maybe it's regret now (?) :dunno:

6 minutes ago, xi0 said:

Errr...what exactly about that scene was "so bad"? IMO it was one of the few parts of the episode that wasn't outright objectionable. 

Every part of the episode was "outright objectionable."  It was anticlimactic AF since they were telagraphing it if you are a book reader or have the internet. Then they just jammed in a random scene with Bran to squeeze it in to the finale. Coldhands was all like "Hey kid, here is the wall.  Better sit for a minute and have a quick dream about your bro". it was just poorly done for the sake of a finale boner

Archived