[Spoilers] Criticize Without Repercussion - one last time ;o)

1 minute ago, SerMixalot said:

Varys went from Mereen to Dorne, said Fire and Blood and went back to Mereen to ride with Dany HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I couldn't believe that.........I'm like, are the in Dorne, KL??  No, just somewhere out to see, LOL  

2 minutes ago, LulaMae Barnes said:

How does KellyC. have THAT MANY ships now? Did she steal Euron's 1000-ship-strong fleet already?

Remember, the dragons burned only one of the Masters' ships, and the rest meekly surrendered, since they had no archers or ballistae.

Just now, Rhaegar the Monstrous said:

Varys has learned Littlefingers teleportation abilities from the looks of it. 

Gotta say though my fellow critiquers-- I actually liked this episode :/

It had a bunch of good feels: R+L=J, Dany finally getting on her way to Dorne, The King in the North, Arya murdering Freys. Of course it was all poorly put together, but the feels are what counts, no? ;)

4 minutes ago, Corvinus said:

It had a bunch of good feels: R+L=J, Dany finally getting on her way to Dorne, The King in the North, Arya murdering Freys. Of course it was all poorly put together, but the feels are what counts, no? ;)

Exactly!

10 minutes ago, -Winterfellian- said:

Oh so they preferred a bastard over the true born daughter of Ned and Cat?

Why else would they bother killing Rickon?  Besides to get him out of the way to make it so Jon can become reluctantly the king as he cannot just try to take himself and do something possibly questionable.

Archived