[Spoilers] Criticize Without Repercussion - one last time ;o)

Can someone make a list of examples disproving the whole D&D excuse that 'all scenes are relative to different timelines'. 

I feel like that excuse has been made too many times by show sympathisers and we need a long list showing that even with the different timelines thing accepted, the show still completely ignores realistic chronology.

This show really would be served by spreading shit out instead of 8 episodes of nothing followed by HUGE extravaganza then an episode with 9000 things happening. 

I predict for next season Dany will be on ship for 5 episodes land and big battle in sixth episode and lots of plot stuff in 7th (last episode)

People are praising the Arya Frey pie thing. Sometimes I wish I wouldn't have become so disenchanted. The Stark kids will reunite next season and I've been waiting for that for years and now I lost all ability to feel anything about it. 

Now this crap is possibly spoiling my favorite series and there's nothing to do about it. I just hope when and if the books come out, I'll be able to feel again 

Just now, SerMixalot said:

This show really would be served by spreading shit out instead of 8 episodes of nothing followed by HUGE extravaganza then an episode with 9000 things happening. 

I predict for next season Dany will be on ship for 5 episodes land and big battle in sixth episode and lots of plot stuff in 7th (last episode)

I don't get the need for a 8th season, everything can be done in ten episodes.

And watch them keep Cersei and Jaime around longer than necessary just because. 

Annoyed that Jon's passivity is once again rewarded.  Sansa basically has to push him to bring the fight to Ramsay.  He does nothing to recruit any of the Northerner lords instead that is basically all Davos.  He basically loses the battle until LF and Vale army come to save the day through the connection with Sansa.  Yet, in the end it is his sorry ass that is named king just like how Sam is the one that gets him named LC while he wanders around.

2 minutes ago, SerMixalot said:

that's how they keep people hooked. if they spread it out, people might notice the flaws. gotta hook them in the last two episodes and keep them coming back. people sit through the 8 episodes of nothingness knowing the last 2 will "pay off" 

rinse and repeat. :ack:

27 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Now I know why there were so many white teleporter ravens released from the citadel.

one for Jaime

one for Arya

one for Varys

BUT: none for Brienne!

While everyone on GoT is able to travel at the speed of light (or in the blink of an eye) - Brienne needs at least 3 episodes to travel back from Riverrun to Sansa - or wherever she is supposed to go to now.

5 minutes ago, Nami said:

Wow people here are actually mad about R+L=J? As if it there was any doubt?

Yes because R+L=J is too predictable. 

GRRM wrote it that way FYI. 

Or some wanted anyone but Rhaegar to be his daddy. Which sucks cause Lyanna and Rhaegar being the parents fuckin ROCKS!!!!!!!! :-) 

Archived