[Spoilers] Criticize Without Repercussion - one last time ;o)

Just now, of man and wolf said:

Love how the nitpickers have watched all season once again. We know you guys like the show.

Having said that, if Jon is the white wolf.....where's his white wolf??? How cool would it have been to see Ghost standing next to Jon as he's proclaimed the King in the North!

Love how the non nitpickers acknowledge they can't read by ignoring the title and first post.

2 minutes ago, LulaMae Barnes said:

But we will all continue to watch next year right. A little self-flagellation.

It always feels like a horrible accident -  you don't want to watch but you can't stop looking anyway.

For a while I thought: well,it's not that awful that the next the book isn't out yet - we still have the show to know how the story continues - but now I know - the show definitely will not spoil the books in any way. GRRM wouldn't publish bollocks like this,right!?!

I'm not sure I can keep the hate watching, maybe I'll just read summaries. It's starting to ruin the story for me. 

I probably won't like many deaths and things in the books, George can't please us all, in fact, I know there's a chance I'll hate the ending.. :crying:but still, can't compare the quality AT ALL, in the books characters make sense, plot makes sense, even if it doesn't make me happy it will still be a far far far better story than this. 

And hell yeah we saw them butcher so many things we already know they are great in the books, I'm sure it will be the same for all the things that were "spoiled"  

2 minutes ago, of man and wolf said:

Love how the nitpickers have watched all season once again. We know you guys like the show.

Having said that, if Jon is the white wolf.....where's his white wolf??? How cool would it have been to see Ghost standing next to Jon as he's proclaimed the King in the North!

Jon ain't the motherf***in white wolf....Geralt of Rivia is the one and only White Wolf!!

In all seriousness, Ghost has been living up to his name this season. I keep forgetting about him, and I am a book reader.

1 minute ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Watch the behind the episode that was just posted. Benioff says other people knew like Jaime and Brienne, or someone. 

Well, "someone" could've told, who knows. I don't see Jaime or Brienne (or Tyrion, apparently) spilling the beans tho. 

Lancel definitely didn't know, as the other poster said (I think? Who knows with B&W, really?)

5 minutes ago, Lord Syv Aldlark said:

Love how the non nitpickers acknowledge they can't read by ignoring the title and first post.

I can read. I've read the books for one. If there's a thread for nitpicking and critiquing the show, not sure why I have to stomach it all over the board  as well.

Having said that, I'm not liking how some stories are getting wrapped up so quickly. The Freys died all too suddenly.

6 minutes ago, of man and wolf said:

I can read. I've read the books for one. If there's a thread for nitpicking and critiquing the show, not sure why I have to stomach it all over the board  as well.

Having said that, I'm not liking how some stories are getting wrapped up so quickly. The Freys died all too suddenly.

Why you have to stomach people not liking something?

Haha

Haha

That's amazing.

4 minutes ago, Lord Syv Aldlark said:

Why you have to stomach people not liking something?

Haha

Haha

That's amazing.

We have to stomach Game of Thrones stuff EVERYWHERE.  We have to stomach most of our friends and family being in love with the show and just smile and nod so we don't look like assholes.  If we criticize it anywhere on social media, particularly a place like Reddit, you will be completely torn apart.  You like to go through your news feed on Facebook?  Well, get ready to see GoT everywhere!  Facebook today even politely asked me if I would like to make my status update about the Game of Thrones finale.  How sweet!

Ugh.  This is literally the only place for people like us and others still try to come in here and argue with us and harass us, when 99% of the internet agrees with them.

1 hour ago, Nami said:

Wow people here are actually mad about R+L=J? As if it there was any doubt?

We got L=J, the R part is very much undecided from the shows perspective!

2 minutes ago, teemo said:

We have to stomach Game of Thrones stuff EVERYWHERE.  We have to stomach most of our friends and family being in love with the show and just smile and nod so we don't look like assholes.  If we criticize it anywhere on social media, particularly a place like Reddit, you will be completely torn apart.  You like to go through your news feed on Facebook?  Well, get ready to see GoT everywhere!  Facebook today even politely asked me if I would like to make my status update about the Game of Thrones finale.  How sweet!

Ugh.  This is literally the only place for people like us and others still try to come in here and argue with us and harass us, when 99% of the internet agrees with them.

:cheers:

23 minutes ago, of man and wolf said:

It's called good story telling. GRRM has been wondering off on plots and characters like my dimentia riddled grandma.  The Frey's are so freakin irrelevant at this point but GRRM keeps introducing new ones

Undead necromanicing ice elves are literally on the door step to end mankind.  Once you introduce that little nugget-- it's kinda hard to get up for and care about petty lords and their tax base

and it is Night King not Night's King. D&D deal in words for a living.  It isn't something they are just missing continuously over multiple years.  They are writing 'Night King' for a reason.  Their Night King isn't GRRM's Night's King

3 minutes ago, teemo said:

westeros.org remembers! we remember stannis the manis and the times before teleportation.

6 minutes ago, Neds Secret said:

We got L=J, the R part is very much undecided from the shows perspective!

Um, we got Rhaegar with her in that tower and her making Ned promise to hide Jon because Robert would kill him.
How in the world would Robert be Jon's father?

I'm more convinced than ever E + A = J.  There is just no way GRRM lets his name anywhere near to this season.  He asked D&D 1 question, then elaborately set them up to fail so he could pull the ultimate troll.  A dream of spring has been done for months, he just had to wait for the last 2 seasons of the show for the sake of his joke.  

Archived