[Spoilers] Rant & Rave without Repercussions - First We Take King's Landing Edition

Ran

The topic of the thread is discussing things you dislike about the show. It is not a place to throw insults at one another or to act as if the normal rules of the forum do not apply.

Discussion of why people disliked something is permitted, but remember the topic at hand: this is not a debate thread, it's a discussion thread specifically about episode details or events that posters disliked. Posts that ignore this will be considered off-topic.

"Remember all these characters that were driving the story in Kings Landing......Well 90% of them are dead cause shock value." It's like the red wedding but really shitty. Tommen doesn't even hesitate. He's just like "Fuck it. I'm out."

That episode had some things that I think work well, I like the idea of a new King in The North. But so much of it was bad. Fuck the Manderley's, Arya needs to do something this episode. Everything in Kings Landing was beyond terrible. Dany continues to be boring.

R+L=J reveal would not have been bad if they didn't make so obvious all season. I hope GRRM comes up with a better way of telling that story than flashbacks.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. How the hell is Varys on that ship? Do they really not care that much?

4 minutes ago, Kaiden019 said:

That episode had some things that I think work well, I like the idea of a new King in The North. But so much of it was bad. Fuck the Manderley's, Arya needs to do something this episode. Everything in Kings Landing was beyond terrible. Dany continues to be boring.

R+L=J reveal would not have been bad if they didn't make so obvious all season. I hope GRRM comes up with a better way of telling that story than flashbacks.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. How the hell is Varys on that ship? Do they really not care that much?

He's just got the new Teleporter 2000  Fuck Batfingers, that's old news.  Hahahaha

they gonna do it, they will have Dany and jon marrying, or at least the preposition

now it is REALLY like a fan fic
ugh

the show now is just the writters giving the stupid reddit/facebook fanpage what they want, spoon feeding mindless shock value and their wishes

Archived