Discussing Sansa XXVI: The End of Many Debates...

Mladen

29 minutes ago, NutBurz said:

I almost feel bad for the optimists. Sansa looks almost disgusted at sweet, forgiving Jon kissing her in the forehead as if she was a little girl. Next season we´ll finally have an interesting character.

She didn't look at all disgusted to me; she looked content.

28 minutes ago, NutBurz said:

I almost feel bad for the optimists. Sansa looks almost disgusted at sweet, forgiving Jon kissing her in the forehead as if she was a little girl. Next season we´ll finally have an interesting character.

That was a disgust? Has that word changed since the last time I used it?

It is truly and absolutely astonishing the level to which this "Sansa hates him" debate will go. And the argument are just getting better and better. I mean, disgust on her face. That's like saying Dany adored Daario and thought of him as her Romeo or Cersei mourning Margaery. Like, the very opposite of she said. Because, when she says to him "You are Stark to me" what does she actually mean? When she says to him "you can take the main room, it's yours", what other than "you are the Lord" that means? When she rejected LF, even pushing him away of her, what does that mean? When she smiles and looks genuinely happy for her brother, her expression solely changing after camera went to LF and then to her looking at LF's way...

I sincerely thought that at least some nonsense that followed us all season might end but it seems that prejudice runs deeper than the actual truth. Of course she wants to be a Queen, that is why she rejects the offer 2 times in the course of one episode.

38 minutes ago, Risto said:

That was a disgust? Has that word changed since the last time I used it?

It is truly and absolutely astonishing the level to which this "Sansa hates him" debate will go. And the argument are just getting better and better. I mean, disgust on her face. That's like saying Dany adored Daario and thought of him as her Romeo or Cersei mourning Margaery. Like, the very opposite of she said. Because, when she says to him "You are Stark to me" what does she actually mean? When she says to him "you can take the main room, it's yours", what other than "you are the Lord" that means? When she rejected LF, even pushing him away of her, what does that mean? When she smiles and looks genuinely happy for her brother, her expression solely changing after camera went to LF and then to her looking at LF's way...

I sincerely thought that at least some nonsense that followed us all season might end but it seems that prejudice runs deeper than the actual truth. Of course she wants to be a Queen, that is why she rejects the offer 2 times in the course of one episode.

Either Kit and Sophie are really sucky actors or the director couldnt direct for shit, or off course both.

Eh, my guess this will be resolved in 4 episodes or so.

I think it will be funny when she finds out Jon's true herritage. She might have gotten married to Robin by that point and might use Vale army against him because "Targ Mad King's blood does not deserve the North" etc.

2 minutes ago, Chib said:

I think it will be funny when she finds out Jon's true herritage. She might have gotten married to Robin by that point and might use Vale army against him because "Targ Mad King's blood does not deserve the North" etc.

Eh, im thinking Dumb and Dumber will try to convince us that Sansa is mad at JOn for about 4 episodes and then suddenly they will be all like "Sorry FENS, we have no idea how to make this work, pretend this never happened" and the Starks will all be lovey dovey again, after Sansa kills Littlefinger or some shit like that.

Just now, Red Tiger said:

Eh, im thinking Dumb and Dumber will try to convince us that Sansa is mad at JOn for about 4 episodes and then suddenly they will be all like "Sorry FENS, we have no idea how to make this work, pretend this never happened" and the Starks will all be lovey dovey again, after Sansa kills Littlefinger or some shit like that.

Lmao I can see that happen lol

Sansa will be the instrument of Littlefinger's death next season. It's really the ONLY way for her arc to end in a satisfying manner.  Remember that part of Littlefinger's power is NO ONE knows about him or takes him seriously until it's too late. Also he NEVER makes a mistake.  Well he made a huge one by revealing his ambition and plans to Sansa who is his Achilles heel. And who is uniquely qualified to see through his machinations and use his weakness to cause his downfall. Jon and Sansa aren't getting together. Not only would it be remarkably awkward since they grew up together as siblings the show has no time for something so silly. Jon needs to be available for Dany anyway. 

1 minute ago, Sword of the Morning said:

Sansa will be the instrument of Littlefinger's death next season. It's really the ONLY way for her arc to end in a satisfying manner.  Remember that part of Littlefinger's power is NO ONE knows about him or takes him seriously until it's too late. Also he NEVER makes a mistake.  Well he made a huge one by revealing his ambition and plans to Sansa who is his Achilles heel. And who is uniquely qualified to see through his machinations and use his weakness to cause his downfall. Jon and Sansa aren't getting together. Not only would it be remarkably awkward since they grew up together as siblings the show has no time for something so silly. Jon needs to be available for Dany anyway. 

Oh, dear Lord... Jon and Dany marriage... I tried to block that out of my brain... But, nope...

4 minutes ago, Red Tiger said:

Exactly. The issue is that they are so bad at making a certain choice and sticking to it. Schrodinger's relationship. They can be besties or enemies... We will never know... It all depends how they wake up that day. 

5 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Jon will be bertrayed by Sansa. Just like Robb was bertrayed by one of his own. Their coronations seems similiar, even Young Wolf, White Wolf.

This late in the show though? Im thinking she will consider it but not go as far, but considering who's running this show.....nah, they're not gonna go through with it, the fans will be enraged and they are too cowardly to do it.

2 minutes ago, Red Tiger said:

This late in the show though? Im thinking she will consider it but not go as far, but considering who's running this show.....nah, they're not gonna go through with it, the fans will be enraged and they are too cowardly to do it.

Creatively it made sense and we wanted this to happen. Maybe that's why but it would be too much of a copy of Robb's story but Jon's parentage might make him to resign as King in the North. He'S not Ned's son. But Jon and Sansa will be at odds and that much is beyond doubt but inthis episode nothing pointed to it. Sansa looked at LF like that he's going after Jon and he's essentially their enemy. But Benioff and actors seems to be convince of their feud anger and jealousy.

11 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Jon will be bertrayed by Sansa. Just like Robb was bertrayed by one of his own. Their coronations seems similiar, even Young Wolf, White Wolf.

I think that would be ridiculous. After watching her father beheaded and enduring all the heartache after she will never do that. Their fights will be the sort of thing that siblings engage in. Ultimately they got each other's backs. 

Just now, Lord Friendzone said:

Creatively it made sense and we wanted this to happen. Maybe that's why but it would be too much of a copy of Robb's story but Jon's parentage might make him to resign as King in the North. He'S not Ned's son. But Jon and Sansa will be at odds and that much is beyond doubt but in this episode nothing pointed to it. Sansa looked at LF like that he's going after Jon and he's essentially their enemy. But Benioff and actors seems to be convince of their feud anger and jealousy.

I understand, like Risto said these clowns constantly change their minds.

I really hope they wrap this Littlefinger stuff up fast, cause it's severily outstayed it's welcome. I hoped Sansa would kill LF in this episode.

26 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

yeah, maybe she will use Vale army to banish him to the south (where he will meet Dany) because of his heritage and ironically WW will be there attack the North and there will be no one to defend them. Let that happen!

20 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

D&D are adding some drama and hype for Season 7 but they are contradicting totally what happened in the show with "inside the episode"

she cockblocked him in the Weirwood,  nasty Baelish

Totally. When I saw the Inside the Episode, and D&D, Sophie and Liam mentioning this Jon vs. Sansa thing, I thought "maybe I'm not even watching the same Show as they do, that's not what they showed us".

LF will try to make Sansa his ally against Jon, and he'll end up dead. Jon vs Sansa will be a short thing, but we all know how it's going to end.

3 minutes ago, Ingelheim said:

Totally. When I saw the Inside the Episode, and D&D, Sophie and Liam mentioning this Jon vs. Sansa thing, I thought "maybe I'm not even watching the same Show as they do, that's not what they showed us".

LF will try to make Sansa his ally against Jon, and he'll end up dead. Jon vs Sansa will be a short thing, but we all know how it's going to end.

And arya

we saw for two seasons a girl struggling between becoming a cold assassin and stay human and a stark, and when finally she didn't want to be a killer now D&D are saying that we must be worry about Arya because she's a cold smilling killer, so what is the purpose of the Braavos plot!!!

Archived