Lyanna Mormont

Not a terribly believable character (age--look how the lords treated young Robb), but if you can suspend your disbelief, she's fantastic. Great acting. Inspiring stuff. They even managed to write her some good lines!

I've always agreed with Davos, FOR YEARS :D but I suggest:

Queen Lyanna Mormont, First of Her Name: no one gets hurt, and everything gets sorted.  Make it happen! :D

Mormonts rule.  Can't wait to see what's up with Jorah.  I'm loving Lyanna so much I forgive the lack of other female Mormonts who appeared so wonderfully and were talked about in so much awe by other characters in the books.

25 minutes ago, Tonberry said:

Not a terribly believable character (age--look how the lords treated young Robb), but if you can suspend your disbelief, she's fantastic. Great acting. Inspiring stuff. They even managed to write her some good lines!

I think Robb got that treatment cus his mommy was over his shoulder most of the time.

Lyanna's got no one to answer to!

Finding the Mormont house to be one of my favorites tbh

6 minutes ago, Dany's Golden Fleece said:

Lots of petty kingdoms always warring against each other.  Nice ending.

Separate kingdoms with no wars. But if it pleases you, the dragon queen doesnt have to die, she can rule king's landing.

2 minutes ago, deej said:

Finding the Mormont house to be one of my favorites tbh

Agree. The starks should inter marry with this family and have them as their closes northern allies. i dont know if tormund and the wildlings will form a house or just remain wildlings with the protection of the king in the north

1 hour ago, King Edd of House Tollet said:

She managed to do a thing nobody could so far: She screw up Littlefinger's plan

I think it was Sansa that screwed up LF's plans....she got all the northern lords to fall in live behind Jon....getting little Lyanna to do it first was a stroke as it shamed all the other great northern lords

Archived