Most gratifying moment?!

This show hasn't been known to end things on a good note, as much as I love it, there's usually some cliff hanger,  violence over kill,  or some unnecessary book change that just irks me.  

But this episode was one gratifying moment after another! 

Frey pie

R+L=J 

Dany leaving for Westeros

Dany giving Tyrion his hand of the Queen pin 

Cersei finally cracking 

Arya using her faceless man trick,  while serving up Frey pie 

"The White Wolf"  "king in the North "

Lyanna Mormont's speech 

I want to know your favorite moment!  Please share! 

Sooo much to be grateful for( I wasn't happy to see Marg and Loras die,  Cersei needed her Mad Queen moment .. )I was nervous for this season as a book reader but the title of this episode was perfect.

:oHere's to hoping for the actually TWOW is out before season 7

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/2/2016 at 1:43 AM, the tower of albion said:

The look on Littlfinger as the northern lords declare Jon King in the North. Once again he finds himself on the back foot, before he could even begin to talk up Sansa he got Mormont(ed).

This, that scene was so well acted, there's numerous little things like that that i loved, one of them was the look on Davos face, it looked like he found hope again.

Cersei going full on "Michael Corleone" and settling all her business in one fell swoop.

Lyanna Mormonts speech and Jon hailed as KITN

Arya finally back in Westeros and in full vengence mode, I cannot wait to see her finally step foot in Winterfell again

Dany finally sailing towards Westeros

The whole episode is one emotional scene on top another, finale with an exclamation

• 1 month later...

Tyrion getting named Hand of the Queen. There was lots going on in that moment and Dinklage portrayed so much without saying a word. Tyrion finally was accepted, and respected for who he was not just because of his last name. He finally found someone in whom he could believe in after witnessing the fallacies of Robert and Joffrey as king. Tyrion kneeling at the end was a wonderful contrast to his refusal to kneel to Joffrey a couple seasons back.

Just rewatched the other night, and there are so many good things in this episode:

Cersei's hair gently ruffling in the breeze from the blow-back from the Sept's explosion

Jamie's scorn for Walder Frey

ToJ, the KitN, and Sansa's realization that Jon is about to be Littlefinger's primary target

Jamie's in the Keep as Cersei is crowned.

Invasion Westeros

It feels that Summer will never arrive...

15 hours ago, Lady Sansa's Direwolf said:

Just rewatched the other night, and there are so many good things in this episode:

Cersei's hair gently ruffling in the breeze from the blow-back from the Sept's explosion

Jamie's scorn for Walder Frey

ToJ, the KitN, and Sansa's realization that Jon is about to be Littlefinger's primary target

Jamie's in the Keep as Cersei is crowned.

Invasion Westeros

It feels that Summer will never arrive...

Don't you just love the way Cersei inhales the bouquet of her wine, before sipping it, as she sees the Sept explode.

I'm thinking of this one:

Meera is upset for not moving outseide of the cave and Bran asks her what's happening....but Leaf then tells Meera they are going to be pivotal and that he needs her.

ETA: I thought it was another episode thread...well, then my choice is still Bran and Meera's scene:

she asks him if he is ready, she is always protecting him.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived