What will Arya do now

Marada78

1) Go North to Winterfell - unlikely

2) Go KL to Kill Cersei, well maybe

3) Most probably she will wander in the Riverlands for a bith, meet with Hound (LS in the books), join the brotherhood, maybe get Nymeria back and then we see if she will take option 1 or 2.

29 minutes ago, Marada78 said:

1) Go North to Winterfell - unlikely

2) Go KL to Kill Cersei, well maybe

3) Most probably she will wander in the Riverlands for a bith, meet with Hound (LS in the books), join the brotherhood, maybe get Nymeria back and then we see if she will take option 1 or 2.

I think Jaime will deal with Cersei.

Keep killing until she finds herself in the middle of the Daenerys invasion and the Others invasion, join the north and try not to get killed. Maybe find a new purpose in life that is not revenge. We have seen in the story that revenge, like war, is never a good solution and ultimately leaves you empty and the situation worse. See Robert's Rebellion.

Reunite with Nym and her pack and lead them to fight in the North.

54 minutes ago, GeorgeIAF said:

Jaime still loves Cersei, he will realize she did what she had to do once Tommen pulled that decree ending trial by combat stunt.

2 hours ago, GeorgeIAF said:

Cersei has to be cast down by a younger more beautiful queen first. Then her younger brother kills her.

So there is still quite a lot of water to flow under the bridge still.

19 minutes ago, AGS Martell said:

By the way she looked at Jaime, I guess she'll go to KL to deal with the Lannisters before she heads North. Perhaps she is the one to kill Jaime, though I wish Dany is the one to do that.

Unless they change something for the show, the books have hinted that Jaime will possibly be the one to kill Cersei (as Cersei is convinced its Tyrion, but in reality, Jaime is technically the little brother to Cersei).  

With that said, I don't see Arya being injected into the Jaime/Cersei storyline.  There really is no reason for it to happen, outside of Cersei being on her list.  She has other storylines that make more sense to fall into, such as running into The Hound, or Brienne, or just high-tailing it back to Winterfell.  All these make slightly more sense to me then her going to KL, where Jaime is the primary focus right now.

Archived