Besides the White Walkers, Is Cersei Game of Thrones's Ultimate Vilain?

8 minutes ago, NutBurz said:

The White Walkers have a stern job ahead if they still want to claim the title of antagonist. Even half the "good guys" are pretty screwed up.

Exactly - cold death is this story's protagonist, the human's are the antagonists.

As for the is Cersie the main bad guy question - no, I believe she is just 1 of 3 major sides in the wars to come. Fire, ice and human. Or, the world serpent (Dany) and northern giants (Starks and walkers) will attack Valhalla (King's Landing) during the Ragnarok (Long Night).

1 hour ago, Señor de la Tormenta said:

She has nothing. She is to much of a lightweight to be a threat now.

Does she hold anything more than the westerlands with no gold mines (D&D) and the smashed Lannister army?

Lyanna Mormont has more men than her at this point.

This. I think she has always been one of the main villains and this certainly established that she is The Worst person, but she currently has no support at all, esp if she starts an internal war with Jaime, which might be coming. She doesn't really have the ability to be the Big Bad right now. 

2 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

yes, Cersei looked like the black spiderman, she's the ultimate villain (I'm joking, it's the best outfit I ever seen in the show)

Right?  did you notice the gorgeous beaded lions on the shoulders?  Stunning.

1 hour ago, Ingelheim said:

Littlefinger is GOT's main antagonist.

Completely agree.  He's the big baddie.  He may team up with Cersei though, since all the northern houses have rallied behind Jon and she's kinda got no other options.

Who takes the twins now that the Freys have been exterminated?

I think I'd put Euron above Cersei, though both are below the Walkers and Littlefinger (unless Euron is actually an agent, knowingly or otherwise, of the Walkers).

There's also still the potential, although its looking less likely now, that Dany ends up going Mad Queen as well.

She has always been, in both the books and show, the main antagonist of the series. It was her and Jaime who started the thing when she cucked Robert and brought chaos to the realm. In terms of main antagonistsite rankings I'd have it Cersei>Littlefinger>Tywin>Euron>Stannis>Roose.

It seems Jaime's character from GRRM's originally draft really did become Cersei. He was the main antagonist in that draft and even was supposed to kill his way to the throne. Look where Cersei is now.

Archived