Adam Shanks

Queen of Dragons Marrying King in the North

363 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I think it's too sweet and might not fit the bittersweet ending we are promised but....who knows? it would be ironic if Tyrion ended up finding her again, after all his life struggling with not being loved and wondering where "whores" go. He is the author's favourite, so it could still happen.

And maybe he just meets her but doesn't marry her but at least finds her? That would be interesting, as well.

Lanna is her name too. His daughter. Yeah, I think it would be bitter to know that she, after what his father did to her, became a prostitute when she never was and his daughter appears to be in line for the trade as well. That is bitter sweet if one thinks about it. Technically, Lanna is legit and is the true heir to Casterly Rock in the books as inheritance follows the boys and Tyrion was attainted but that does not affect his offspring, legit that is. Just a thought.

9 hours ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

Lanna is her name too. His daughter. Yeah, I think it would be bitter to know that she, after what his father did to her, became a prostitute when she never was and his daughter appears to be in line for the trade as well. That is bitter sweet if one thinks about it. Technically, Lanna is legit and is the true heir to Casterly Rock in the books as inheritance follows the boys and Tyrion was attainted but that does not affect his offspring, legit that is. Just a thought.

Lanna is Tyrion's daughter? I wasn't aware of that theory

1 hour ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Lanna is Tyrion's daughter? I wasn't aware of that theory

The Sailors's wife is Tysha or is very, very, very stongly believed. Lanna is the big giveaway.  I am 100% sure it is them.