Queen of Dragons Marrying King in the North

8 minutes ago, PirateVergo said:

She is his aunt it's disgusting.

Also we already know how Jon feel about kinslayer who watched their brother get burned without doing anything to help.

He'll hate Dany as soon as he learn more about her.

And Dany deserve a painful death in Westeros for her arrogance,cockyness and being the most boring character in both the show and books.

:agree: He has clearly said what he feels about kinslayers.

I got the vibe that was where it was heading for many of the reasons others have stated, but I also think if it happens in the show, then it will happen in the books, that seems like a pretty big diversion from the story if they don't do it in both, although, I would rather see Jon rule without Dany, I think that is the conclusion we are heading for in both mediums.

I think if I had to hazard a guess, based on various prophecies in the books and shown on the show, Dany will die at the wall after giving birth.  Someone has to impregnate her and the only real candidate I see for that is Jon, much as it makes my eyes roll in my head.  They kind of clunked everyone over the head with that scene with Daario where she sends him packing.  There isn't anyone else on the show that would make any bit of sense.  Dany spits out the next Targ in true incestuous Targ style, firming up the bloodline, and then in death is reconnected with Drogo and Rhaego as Mirri Maz Duur predicted.

i don't for a moment believe what I am about to say is the case but the thought did occur to me that if the crackpot about Dany really being the child of Ashara and Brandon were true, it would be hilarious because you would have Jon, raised as a Stark but really a Targ, and Dany, raised as a Targ but really a Stark.  LOL

43 minutes ago, DragonDreamer said:

Not really. Dany wouldnt care and there are a few instances of Uncles marrying nieces in the Stark family  it's not something out of the question in Westeros. 

Not to mention, Targaryens are notorious for marrying brother to sister, an Aunt and Nephew is nothing

"Dany and Jon won't marry at the end. It's lame and disgusting!"- Westeros.org 

"All the good guys won't team up at the last minute to fight the Others Avengers style. It's too cliche. GRRM doesn't do that."- Westeros.org 

"Dany will become the Mad Queen."- Westeros.org

So when the first two do happen, when will a lot of posters on these boards admit they were wrong? With Jon as the only eligible bachelor suited enough for Dany, and almost all the morally good characters coming together, that seems that's exactly where the story is headed. She wasn't even close to becoming mad.

1 hour ago, blckp said:

nope legally even if aegon was alive it would be Viserys ->Daenerys, Viserys line is succession line due to king Aerys passing over Rhaegars line and naming him

as for Jon snow to have better claim is pretty much impossible

Forgot about Aerys passing over Rhaegar.  I would still think Aegon would come before Dany though, females come after all the males it seems in matter of succession.  Again, I don't think all this matters at all, because they aren't going to have a Great Council/legal debate over who is the rightful ruler.  They will either come to an agreement between them, or there will be a battle.

Eww no. Hope that doesnt happen. The North will remain independent as it should and Dany can rule the South, whats left of it anyways. There would really be no point for them to marry, they can just agree to be united and be family and thats it. Making them end up marrying seems kind of weak TBH. 

2 hours ago, blckp said:

anyway she will gain nothing from war devastated north, no army not political influence,

the north will just kneel,end of story no marriage shit, she will gain nothing from weaklings

Your comments are funny. I'll give you that.

Whole Westeros will be devastated not just North, she will marry to keep peace, because he's the best option, her family or because they need to rebuild Westeros. You can name it.

The North will kneel...good luck with that. They will be preoccupied with war against walkers, same as Daeny later on.

No marriage?If you say so. Btw ask George about Arya and Gendry because it seems you have quite a knowledge on how this endgame wil look like. Weakling...how cute, you keep saying weakling. By the time they meet he'll be known as The White Wolf, legendary swordsman (he already got that repuatation in the North), the man who came from the dead, the guy who fought white walkers. Not a bad for weakling, ain't it?

38 minutes ago, Twenty of House Goodmen said:

"All the good guys won't team up at the last minute to fight the Others Avengers style. It's too cliche. GRRM doesn't do that."- Westeros.org 

So when the first two do happen, when will a lot of posters on these boards admit they were wrong? With Jon as the only eligible bachelor suited enough for Dany, and almost all the morally good characters coming together, that seems that's exactly where the story is headed. She wasn't even close to becoming mad.

When it's said on westeros.org it must be true or not?

Jon is literally King but whether he'll be one by the time they meet... he is the only option. George has done plenty of cliches throught the books but depends on how it's written. He can do it and make it believeable but D&D well. Daeny was never Mad, only wishful thinking, Cersei on the other hand.

Just now, Lord Friendzone said:

When it's said on westeros.org it must be true or not?

Jon is literally King  or not the only option. George has done plenty of cliches throught the bok sbut depends on how it's written. He can do it and make it believeable but D&D well. Daeny was never Mad, only wishful thinking, Cersei on the other hand.

Never said that what was posted on Westeros must be true. Just pointing out that so many users were staunchly against these events happening and now that it seems they will, so many are moaning more and more about it or are just in denial.

1 hour ago, PirateVergo said:

She is his aunt it's disgusting.

Also we already know how Jon feel about kinslayer who watched their brother get burned without doing anything to help.

He'll hate Dany as soon as he learn more about her.

And Dany deserve a painful death in Westeros for her arrogance,cockyness and being the most boring character in both the show and books.

Viserys got what he deserved. He threatened to kill her and her baby. Jon and Daeny are similiar in many ays but yet different in others. They compliment each otherbut you seem to hate the idea. Jon was arrogant too and so on. He'S not perfect and tbh he kinda took North from Sansa if we watn nitpick but I understood why he accepted it. He's got war to come.

2 minutes ago, Twenty of House Goodmen said:

Never said that what was posted on Westeros must be true. Just pointing out that so many users were staunchly against these events happening and now that it seems they will, so many are moaning more and more about it or are just in denial.

I was being sarcastic or at least an attempt. Just because people here find the idea horrible doesn't mean it's impossible. As you said people are in denial. It was always clear with the way story moves forward but that doesn't mean it will end happily for them.

15 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Viserys got what he deserved. He threatened to kill her and her baby. Jon and Daeny are similiar in many ays but yet different in others. They compliment each otherbut you seem to hate the idea. Jon was arrogant too and so on. He'S not perfect and tbh he kinda took North from Sansa if we watn nitpick but I understood why he accepted it. He's got war to come.

No they're not similar at all, Jon would NEVER let his kin being burned alive under his eyes, he'd behead him, give him a quick death if he really has to kill him but he would never let anyone burn any relative of him. Dany is a kinslayer and she's no better than Axell Florent whom Jon hate with all his heart.

Jon's arrogance lasted 3 episodes and went away, Dany has been acting like she's the god empress of mankind ever since she got her dragons.

Jon took nothing away from Sansa, he told her she's the lady of Winterfell and he's not that Stark. Sansa is the one who told him he was.

1 hour ago, Twenty of House Goodmen said:

LOL. Agree with this post so much, thank you. 

49 minutes ago, PirateVergo said:

No they're not similar at all, Jon would NEVER let his kin being burned alive under his eyes, he'd behead him, give him a quick death if he really has to kill him but he would never let anyone burn any relative of him. Dany is a kinslayer and she's no better than Axell Florent whom Jon hate with all his heart.

Jon's arrogance lasted 3 episodes and went away, Dany has been acting like she's the god empress of mankind ever since she got her dragons.

Jon took nothing away from Sansa, he told her she's the lady of Winterfell and he's not that Stark. Sansa is the one who told him he was.

There are a lot of parallels between Jon and Dany, it's pretty undeniable. They have essentially been portrayed as two sides of the same coin.

And no, I don't believe Jon would ever blame Dany for killing her abusive, psychotic ***hole of a brother. 

5 hours ago, blckp said:

why would she marry him? she gains nothing from marrying weakling , the north cant give her army or political influence or whatever shit, she can destroy subjugate them so easily, what she would gain from marrying him?

Weakling? Jon is the main fucking male character in the series. He will lead the victory over the Night King. He is the KofN. That's a position of power. Not to mention the fact of his lineage. He's probably really gonna be some version of Aegon Targaryian( maybe slightly spelled differently but his real name isn't gonna be Jon, everybody he crazy names and his is Jon???) and she will not be the ruler. He will be the true king

Archived