Night's watch

I think Jon snow should offer Doloreus Edd and other loyal men at wall a chance to survive before the walkers come. At the moment they are like 50 men at the wall who can't do a thing to stop the walkers, but were they at winterfell they could be at some help and this is the least that Jon should do to thank Doloreus Edd and the other men who saved him from Alliser Thorne. 

What do you think? Will they all die or what will happen? Will the wall be in the show anymore or just a letter that says that the wall came down or something like that?

6 hours ago, King Gendry Baratheon said:

I think Jon snow should offer Doloreus Edd and other loyal men at wall a chance to survive before the walkers come. At the moment they are like 50 men at the wall who can't do a thing to stop the walkers, but were they at winterfell they could be at some help and this is the least that Jon should do to thank Doloreus Edd and the other men who saved him from Alliser Thorne. 

What do you think? Will they all die or what will happen? Will the wall be in the show anymore or just a letter that says that the wall came down or something like that?

Oooh I feel like they HAVE to show The Wall coming down. It is too epic a visual for them to skip it, plus it's too critical to the overall plot to be glossed over in a mere letter. I will probably cry if they just skip that, tbh.

But I think it's more likely Jon brings his men to Castle Black, a la Stannis, and has the army occupied there and just south of the wall. They won't want the WW to come down into Westeros at all if they can help it, so they won't wait at Winterfell. At least, they shouldn't. Either way I can't see Jon leaving the Night's Watch hanging, but I also can't see them leaving The Wall, since they are all honor bound to protect it. If it does come down in a real, epic kind of way, who knows what will happen. If it comes down before Jon et al arrive, it's possible the Night's Watch will just be crushed. If it comes down after, we shall see. 

22 minutes ago, Rumy Stark said:

Oooh I feel like they HAVE to show The Wall coming down. It is too epic a visual for them to skip it, plus it's too critical to the overall plot to be glossed over in a mere letter. I will probably cry if they just skip that, tbh.

But I think it's more likely Jon brings his men to Castle Black, a la Stannis, and has the army occupied there and just south of the wall. They won't want the WW to come down into Westeros at all if they can help it, so they won't wait at Winterfell. At least, they shouldn't. Either way I can't see Jon leaving the Night's Watch hanging, but I also can't see them leaving The Wall, since they are all honor bound to protect it. If it does come down in a real, epic kind of way, who knows what will happen. If it comes down before Jon et al arrive, it's possible the Night's Watch will just be crushed. If it comes down after, we shall see. 

But to me it feels that it would be just a slaughter of men to bring them to the wall. Jon fought White walkers and undead at hardhome. They could definitely defend them self longer from walls with fire arrows and then when winterfell is lost move to south. Because I'm sure that the night's king will maybe even get to kings landing before the end.

Archived