What are your S7 predictions?

Lautrec

Some good ideas here , there seems to be a consensus that Euron will become a significant threat. Here are a few early season 7 predictions.

- Danerys and Varys will get some proper face time in episode 1, he will finally get to prove his loyalty.

- Arya reunites with Nymeria and stays around the Riverlands, crossing paths with The Brotherhood and Melisandre

- Danerys' forces land in Dorne, its is possible that the Greyjoys will split off and travel up the coast.

- The Dragonstone, Storm's End & Casterly Rock are used as locations.

- Tyrion is well aware that Ellaria poisoned Myrcella, there is major tension between them when they are in the same room.

- Jon brings Alys Karstark into the fold, he still has trouble convincing the Northern Lords of the imminent threat.

Things I would like to see and things I expect to see

Like to see

- Bran sacrificing himself before he crosses the wall, so the wall won't fall. When Bran dies, the Night King transforms into a very old man and dies. The Zombie horde also just dies.

- Arya warging Nymeria and the pack to take out the BwB, or a huge part of the Lannister army, or Melisandre

- Sweet Robin learning what Littlefinger did to Lysa and / or Sansa and killing him

- Brienne to get shot by Anguy because he can

Expect to see

- Littlefinger Sansa sex scene

- Euron killing Sam's family, sister, mother and Gilly paraded naked like the Reach Lord's family in the books

- some sort of Cleganebowl

- Yara and Daenerys sex scene

A third Tyrell sibling will make an Apperance He will be a fusion of Willas and Garlan He is about 16 years old and Is cripple who wants to be a knight (hes basicly Willas with Garlands persoanlty) and he will argue his claim to to the Reach  against Randall Tarly who belives he is not fit to rule and Tries to take the  Seat for himself. Randall tries to form an alliance ith Cersei but after sevral arguments (Randal hates the idea of a Woman in power) and says "If your not a king I am" Cersei takes this as well as expected and She pours windfire down his troat through the same funnel Joffrey used on Ser  Dontos and he explodes. Dickon is now Lord Tarly and goes off to visit sam

On 1 juillet 2016 at 5:19 PM, TheLastLibrarian said:

he tried de seduce her in the godswoods scene and he failed, she refused his offer to be with him on the iron throne, and she already said to Jon in the winterfell scene that's only fools trust LF

I just read an interview with Sophie Turner and... Well I guess we'll see how it plays out but she indeed hinted that Sansa thought LF might give her the credit she deserves.

He obviously wants her on the Iron Throne and him by her side – she doesn’t want that, but she wants recognition for the effort that she put in, in order to claim back Winterfell, because if it wasn’t for her, it wouldn’t have happened. So I think she’s seeing Littlefinger as a bit more trustworthy and more of an ally than she initially thought.

BTW, she also told Brienne she didn't trust LF but still lied to Jon about him. So I do not really trust what Sansa says, but rather what she does. And even if she refused LF, I don't think she'll be 100% over him next season. But again, it is just my prediction and only the tv show will give us the answer.

Dany lands on dragonstone takes stromland,crowland

Jaimie kills Cersei and surrenders

Sansa Kills LF and manipulates Robin

WW kills starks and takes over north,+maybe riverrun

Dany heads to the north

Season 8 war of dawn

On 6/28/2016 at 2:00 PM, KINGpanther said:

'Ive always imagined Dany taking the South easily and getting over confident then getting hit by a Walker attack taking out most of her army and a dragon or 2 then heading North to find help.

I really like that.  I would have really liked to see 3 dragon riders, but if we don't get 3 riders this works nice.

On 6/28/2016 at 6:51 PM, mafro987daboss said:

I'm referring to the endgame. Oh no Tommen died. While being 'bad' for Jon and Sansa, how on earth has that affected them in terms of providing something negative for their character arcs? Tommen's death had no significance for either of them in the finale- in fact it paved the way for either of them to become king/queen of the north.

Do you mean Rickon?

Let's see... My season 7 predictions:

1. Cersie will die. Whether by Jaime, Arya wearing Jaime's face, or by fire. 

2. King's Landing will go up in fire before Dany actually gets there thus melting the Iron Throne. 

3. Arya will be a major character again. How I really don't know. I really think she will run into the Brotherhood and the Hound again and I can see some humor in this reunion. Arya will go home at some point because I think she will be the one to kill the Night King when winter has come and it's the long night (season 8 prediction here). Arya will for sure reunite with Nymeria and her wolf pack and she will ride Nymeria like the warrior queen she is ...

4. The Wall will fall when Bran will pass through it.

5. Bran will learn to communicate with his siblings via dreams. 

6. Will we see Gendry again. 

7. Sam will learn some very important things and Jaqen will help. 

8. Some unexpected internet breaking moments will happen. 

1 hour ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

With Martel and Tyrell support, why would she bypass Dorne and go way up there?

Because the Stormlands are without leadership, and they sure as hell aren't going to go out of their way to defend Cersei "Ruin of the Baratheons" Lannister. The region is ripe for the taking, as is whatever is left of their forces.

5 hours ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

With Martel and Tyrell support, why would she bypass Dorne and go way up there?

Not to Dragonstone, but to stormlands makes a lot more sense than Dorne. When you have an army of 50000 soldiers logistic is fundamental. Just look at Westeros map and ask yourself, if you had to prepare to attack KL where you would you land to camp after a long travel across half of the world? If you land in Dorne you'll still have to make that 50000 soldiers travel again for a long route to north. Also attacking KL after having already secured the stormland is much more safer politically.

Daenerys being an even bigger mary sue than before, the season finale will probably be her invading Kings Landing proving everybody that she can't be harmed by fire before the whole city,kingsguard and Lannister army bend the knee after seeing her greatness.

That's something I can totally see D&D write.

The gorilla in the room is the Others .... Nights King White Walkers (I wish the show had a unified name like the Others).

They are the common threat to all of Westeros and Essos too!

George has the story aimed at a big Ragnarök , up in Dream of Spring?

The show season 8.

I don't know how the books will do it , but the show is going to have to do a lot of consolidation season 7.

A big question , will Westeros come to realize they have a common foe? Will they unify against the dark forces from North of the Wall?

How will season 7 set this up?

• a peasant revolt in KL, a "burn them all" from Cersei in the last moment of desperation, it triggers Jaime and kills her
  • Jaime bends the knee to the Stormborn upon her arrival to KL
  • Something will looks like a feud between Jon and Sansa, it's not, it's just D&D playing the emotions of the viewers (Sansa will play the double agent)
  • A dance of minds between the teacher and the student and then Sansa will finally kill LF
  • Sam will send the official papers of Jon Targaryen from the citadel
  • Reunion of Daenerys/Jon in KL in her search of suitable husband, Jon will reveal to the StormBorn that she's his aunt
  • Reunion of Arya/Jon in KL
  • Melisandre joins the BwB, go to the wall, all get killed by the WW in their attempt to win (first wave of attack gone, rip R'hllorists)
  • the ultimate peace between Starks/Targaryens/Lannisters : Jon stark --> (aunt) --> Daenerys Targaryen --> (hand of the queen) --> Tyrion Lannister

- Dany and her fleets gets attacked by Eurons fleet when they are crossing the Narrow sea . Dany looses half of her armada. Many dies , including Yara and Missandei. Euron steals one dragon or kills one.

- Dany will lick her wounds in Dorne.

- Arya chooses venegance over family and goes to KL to deal with Cersei and Gregor together with the Hound.

- Euron and Cersei allies.

- Obara and Nym goes to KL to kill Cersei , both ends up getting their skulls smashed by Gregor.

- Theres a battle in KL where Dany is victourios. Cersei , Gregor , Qyburn, Euron , Ellaria and Olenna all dies. 

Rhaegar harp will be found in the crypts when they bury Rickon revealing his parentage to Jon.

Sansa&LF will use the reveal to say Jon shouldn't be king of the north as he's from the mad king family and product of rape, convincing some of his unstable north bannermen to defect, as "the north remembers the mad king and his evil rapist son rhaegar", as well as Vale forces. Sansa and LF will take Winterfell while Jon, not wanting to fight his own sister, flees to the Wall with last supporters (so he will be there for the Fall of the Wall, title of episode 7).

Sansa hasn't married since a long time, so she will agree to wed Littlefinger. Although this decision will happen around episode 3, resolution will be delayed to last episode.

Disillusionned about Sansa when she decided to wed LF, Brienne will go north with Jon, and having realised the futility of her love interests for beautiful princes like Renly and Jaime will have a torrid love story with Tormund, finally losing her virginity (so she can die happy when the two are killed by white walkers in Fall of the Wall).

Out of that nothing of note will happen at the wall (ok there will be Bran crossing it, some dialogs with him, Edd and Jon making plans that will never come to fruition), until suddenly white walkers attack for a big battle in last episode -1, and wall is crushed by some night king spell. Sam will teleported there for this scene, saving Jon life using his father sword.

Just before or after Sansa wedding, Sandor, forgoten for most of the season, will arrive north with the BwB, tell Sansa about LF involvment in the start of the war, and she'll change her mind, support Jon and get Baelish killed by the hound. Jon only survivor of the battle at the wall with Bran will be named king of the north again, despite everyone having a better claim.

Meanwhile Dany will have big difficulties controlling her own allies and forces. Atrocities book!Dany is likely to order will happen, but ordered by Sand Snakes or commited by evil savage brown dothraki. Every land pledged to Cersei will be ravaged with many rapes burnings and mass killings. Greyworm trying to oppose the massacres will be stabbed by the Sand Snakes. Wisely advised by Tyrion and Theon and Missandei and Yara nodding to what they say, Dany will deliver justice and punish the perpetrators in very empowering moments, finally feeding Ellaria to her dragons. It will allow to delay the taking of KL to when it should happen, in last episode with all other major events.

Cersei will spend first episode lamenting about Tommen's death, and get a sex scene with Jaime comforting her. He will look as much in love with her as ever, even getting involved in her councils with Qyburn, until he suddenly change his mind and kill her to save Arya (Arya will attempt to kill Cersei but will be made prisoner by Gregor - strangely not killing an ennemy immediatly for the first time- and condemned to burn by Cersei, scene will be made more dramatic with a Bran flashback of the mad king burning Brandon in same episode). Jaime will pretext he suddenly remembered his vows, become an Arya-san, and helps her return north. Becoming king by show inheritance rule, as previous queen murderer, he will be convinced by Tyrion to open the gates to Dany and abdicate.

Out of that king's landing visit Arya will feature in some episodes in the Riverlands, notably killing Mellissandre after they are reunited like prophetized, as well as Edmure the traitor to avenge the blackfish (she will free her uncle and other prisoners only to learn how he was involved in Riverrun fall from the disillusionned Tully sergent ; Tully men will finally applaud when she stabs him 28 times to make the weak man pay). As by show inheritance rule, Arya will so become the lady of Riverrun and the Twins.

Finally the big surprise of the season will be Euron. Realising they still have one season to deliver after and it would be a bit boring with only the night's king as frightening vilain left, book!Euron magical powers, valyrian links and magical items, rapist habits and religious delirium will all be retconned into existence (except he will directly be a worshiper and ally of the Others), with a big special FX scenes where he summons a giant kraken around episode 5 (Ghost won't appear this season to free the budget), takes the Citadel and asks Gilly to serve naked at a following feast (Sam will have a difficult choice and make the good one abandonning her there, to be able to teleport to the wall and save Jon). Euron will also be recast, with the new actor looking like a threatening pirate-sorcerer instead of a teddy bear (Daario original actor will get the cast, making some Westeros.org theorymakers advance it's the reveal that Daario=Euron is a real thing in the books). Another surprise wll be Gendry making a shocking cameo in Euron storyline, his boat finally reappearing only to be captured by Ironmen fleet, and the royal blooded ending sacrified to summon the Kraken (it will allow Arya, learning his fate to have a name on her list for last season).

Kelly C will heroically kill everyone and tame those stupid noblemen because shes much smarter and cultured than they are and she will make memes with clueless snuh who will stand around gaping all season until the budget episode arrives where he goes full Leroy Jenkins into the field naked and wins 

Archived