What are your S7 predictions?

Lautrec

Season 7: 
I predict a few things:
In the South:

• Willas/Garlan may be introduced as Tyrell cousins and lead the Tyrell army.
  • Randyll Tarly will side with the Lannisters and there will be a Civil War in the Reach.
  • Old Town will be sacked (Gilly may die in the ensuing sack) the Library will also burn imo (similar to the Library of Alexandria)
  •  Hightower will collapse in an Earthquake similar to the Lighthouse of Alexandria.
  •  Euron will take the Riverlands and declare himself King of the Trident and the Iron Islands.
  • Euron will roast like Harren the Black after taking the Riverlands.
  • A Second Field of Fire will occur with the Reach loyalist army and Jamie’s army.  
  • Jamie will retreat from the field with Dany’s army on his heel.  Word of the defeat reaches Cersei and it is believe that Jamie has died.  She destroys the Red Keep.  Jamie arrives to see this and before the rest of the City is destroyed he kills her.
  • Dany and Tyrion arrive at King’s Landing seeing Jamie clutching her corpse.  Jamie is arrested for the Oathbreaking and Kingslaying.
  • Arya helps Edmure and co. escape back to Winterfell.  Melisandre pulls a Jorah and attempts to return to Jon’s good graces with Arya and Edmure.  They all meet up with the Brotherhood.

In the North:

• Frey's die and Sansa pleads with Jon to send forces to recapture the Riverlands now that Euron terrorizes it.
  • Jon refuses and instead tells them they need to prepare for the Night King, Littlefinger uses this to turn Sansa against Jon.  Jon realizes he needs more men and the rest of the Vale Army which is encamped at Moat Cailin.  Jon leads the Vale Army South to aid the Riverlands and commands Sansa to remain in the North with the Northern Army (she is the Stark in Winterfell).
  • Bran arrives back at Winterfell with Meera and tells Sansa how stupid she is for letting Jon go South and how important he is. 
  • LF will plot some shit to undermine Jon, but Sansa eventually comes to her senses thanks to Bran and sends Brienne or the Brotherhood Without Banners to stop LF's plot and the Brotherhood with the Hound arrests LF for crimes against the Hand of the King, he awaits trial but Arya kills him in his cell.

Finale: 

• Dany and Jon meet in the Riverlands with their two armies facing down in a massive red herring (as they will marry at the start of the next season) the Wall cracks.  Season ends.

5 hours ago, nothatso said:

He's also just not that personally powerful, at least not officially. Much of his power is derived from personal relationships or temporary posts. In the show, he's not even the "Lord Paramount of the Trident" as he was appointed in the books. (not that the Riverlands is a particularly valuable ally at present anyway) He could try to say "...but I can also bring The Vale into the fold!", but would he really be able to? Would Yohn Royce backstab the Starks to serve Littlefinger's ambitions? I find that doubtful.

His main power at this point is his influence over Robin plus I'd guess still a good spy network. I'd agree at this stage he isn't likely to get Yohn Royce to act against the Starks interests even with that influence but does he need to? The Starks and Sansa espeically's main enemy besides the Walkers is Cersei so Littlefinger just needs to sell the idea to intervene against her as the best course of action then using that intervention to try and bargin with Dany for marriage or some other form of power.

Dany's advisors would certainly have a low opinion of Littlefinger but then again so did Sansa and she still ended up dealing with him.

Ok this one crazy place to find out stuff about season 7.

www.ufc.com/news/ufc-unfiltered-jon-jones-ufc-200-episode-5-july-5-2016-miesha-tate

Benioff says still don't know how many episodes in 7. Production will start later this year and first episode next year , seems, to be slated for June?! (Emmy nomination problems.)

Talk about spin off, interesting.

As far as Mel's role goes I suspect that rather than turning back to try and get back with Jon she will either be killed by Ayra or carry on heading south to potentially meet up with Dany. That's an obvious way to start to link Dany into the potential conflict with the Walkers and there clearly seems to have been some groundwork layed with Tyrion/Varys and the Red God followers this season.

You could have a situation where Thoros ends up taking her place with Jon although my guess is that The Hound at least ends up with Ayra heading south to Kings Landing.

10 hours ago, BrainsofCastemere said:

Do you think Dany could have trouble with her crossing. It is said that the narrow sea often has terrible storms in the fall.

I honestly don't think so. I think Dany will begin the season having landed or about to land. They're not going to waste time showing her hitting a storm or something like that. The audience has waited too long for this moment.

Archived