Attached and freys

Golden Royce

Once arya gets done kicking Frey as for what happened to the king in the north will she marry one of the freys loyal to Robb that were sent away during the red wedding?  Rickon will be Lord of winter fell and that bridge could come in handy.  Plus if sansa does marry Harry the Stark's will pretty much rule 3 kingdoms

So no! Arya won't be the one to kill the freys that will be Jamie and the brotherhood without banners and she wont mary a frey she will mary a king(Jon) and rule his castle(harrenhall).

sansa might mary hary but she wont rule anything he will.

I do though agree that rickon will be lord of the north.

remember the show has no bases on the books!

I can't believe anyone but Bran will rule WF.  He is referred to as prince of WF too many times to ignore.  Rickon may amount to nothing, or he will, either way that puts Jon, Sansas, and Arya 1 step down the line of inheritance.  Edmure was heir to both Riverrun and Harrenhall.  That leaves 2 Riverlands settlements, and I personally think Harrenhall is Arya and Gendries.  Gendry is a king so he can rule without the curse and Arya is the ghost of Harrenhall.

Sansa gets Riverrun, Bran WF, Jon the Iron Throne.

The Freys die, Walder watches his own sons kill each other fighting for their own seat.

50 minutes ago, Sensenmenn said:

So no! Arya won't be the one to kill the freys that will be Jamie and the brotherhood without banners and she wont mary a frey she will mary a king(Jon) and rule his castle(harrenhall).

sansa might mary hary but she wont rule anything he will.

I do though agree that rickon will be lord of the north.

remember the show has no bases on the books!

How you see this going down?  Jaime by orders from Stoneheart might accomplish a Red WEdding 2.0, but thats still Riverrun.  How do you picture them conquering the Twins?

Archived