To whom Dany will get married in season 7

Chib

Most people think Dany might end up with Jon but I don't think so, now there are some candidates for Dany

1) Tyrion Lannister - if both Cersei and Jamie are done next season, Tyrion will become the only heir for Lannister.

2) Jamie Lannister - if Cersei is done (by Jamie's hand) - BUT he was the one who killed her father. Yes her father was mad but still her father. I don't think Westeros people would welcome the idea of someone marry the man who killed her own father. Dany might execute him.

3) Euron Greyjoy -  they might have shot down this option but who knows, maybe he turns up with the dragon horn and Dany will have to marry him or else she might lose her dragons. 

4) Jon Snow, it is an obvious choice but we all know he is a bit far away from the rest of Westeros so who knows, maybe other candidates have popped up before him.

5) Is there anyone else that can marry Dany in the show that I haven't remembered?

4 hours ago, Chib said:

Most people think Dany might end up with Jon but I don't think so, now there are some candidates for Dany

1) Tyrion Lannister - if both Cersei and Jamie are done next season, Tyrion will become the only heir for Lannister.

2) Jamie Lannister - if Cersei is done (by Jamie's hand) - BUT he was the one who killed her father. Yes her father was mad but still her father. I don't think Westeros people would welcome the idea of someone marry the man who killed her own father. Dany might execute him.

3) Euron Greyjoy -  they might have shot down this option but who knows, maybe he turns up with the dragon horn and Dany will have to marry him or else she might lose her dragons. 

4) Jon Snow, it is an obvious choice but we all know he is a bit far away from the rest of Westeros so who knows, maybe other candidates have popped up before him.

5) Is there anyone else that can marry Dany in the show that I haven't remembered?

You forgot Robert Arryn, although he doesn't seem especially likely.

I know that there's one more WTF at the very end, according to what Martin told the showrunners.  I doubt that Dany marrying her nephew FakeJon counts as a WTF.  More of a Targaryen Disneyland moment, if you ask me.

Just now, Future Null Infinity said:

Poor Daenerys, she's taking the place of Sansa in the number of possible husbands
I think no one, her dream is she will cross the wall and die and then meet Drogo and his son in the afterlife, so Drogo is her last husband, she will not marry anyone

She talked with Tyrion about possible political marriage. I don't think they would put that in the script if there will be none.

2 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

You forgot Robert Arryn, although he doesn't seem especially likely.

I know that there's one more WTF at the very end, according to what Martin told the showrunners.  I doubt that Dany marrying her nephew FakeJon counts as a WTF.  More of a Targaryen Disneyland moment, if you ask me.

Oh yes Robert Arryn should be counted in. I don't think she minds at all.

You mean there will be a twist at the very end of the series?

1 minute ago, Quyen Thuy Tran said:

Oh yes Robert Arryn should be counted in. I don't think she minds at all.

You mean there will be a twist at the very end of the series?

Yes, that's right. The writers received three major WTF moments from Martin: burning Shireen, Hodor's name origin and death, and something at the very end of everything.

Right now,  things are coming together a little too neatly for the final battle with the WW,  but we know that's not the type of story GRRM is telling.  Assuming the show is generally hitting his major plot points,  it seems very likely that something is going to happen to cause it all to fall apart. 

My guess is that she won't marry anyone and that Dany is actually going to die at some point next season. 

4 minutes ago, Quyen Thuy Tran said:

She talked with Tyrion about possible political marriage. I don't think they would put that in the script if there will be none.

it was just to put Daario in the friendzone, if there is someone it will be the cured Jorah but I still think that she will not marry anyone due to the prophecy

12 minutes ago, bb1180 said:

Right now,  things are coming together a little too neatly for the final battle with the WW,  but we know that's not the type of story GRRM is telling.  Assuming the show is generally hitting his major plot points,  it seems very likely that something is going to happen to cause it all to fall apart. 

My guess is that she won't marry anyone and that Dany is actually going to die at some point next season. 

Sadly I think next season will be her taking Kings Landing from the Lannisters and she won't die until she heads north, I agree that she likely dies. Her and Jon are the only two I feel are 100% safe to get through next season and make it to the final six episodes as they will both fight the white walkers in some capacity.

North - Jon,

Vale- Little Finger / Sweet Robin

Iron Islands -  Euron (but she has allied with Yara/Theon)

Riverlands -  Freys (dead?)  Lannisters (Jamie)

Westernlands -  Jamie

Storms End - Not sure who rules here now, Cersei / Jamie?

The Reach - Tyrells (Olenna) already allied

Dorne  - Sand snakes, already allied.

So if we were talking a purely politcal marriage, Jamie would probably make the most sense.  She would get claim to the RIverlands, Westernlands, and likely strorms end all in one.

This would leave the North, Iron islands, Vale to fight against her, and we can assume LF would change sides again.  

Of course I have a feeling none of this matters.  She has the army, the dragons and the name. 

Will be funny when Jon teams up with the Nights King to rid Westeros of Dany the mad after the lets her Dothraki free

Well, the obvious answer is Bronn - Jaime promised him a better bride then Lollys and a better castle than whatever name the Stokeworths' castle has.

But seriously, if Daenerys happens to marry someone and / or survive, I suppose that Jon is the most obvious choice...

1 hour ago, Quyen Thuy Tran said:

Could possibly just a segue and an explanation as to why she would get rid of Daario. She did say 'maybe no one'. She doesn't really need a marriage alliance. She has such an overwhelming force she doesn't need a military. We are left with the possibility that she would not support her own flesh and blood without a marriage which would be kind of damning.

Archived