To whom Dany will get married in season 7

Chib

4 minutes ago, AryaNymeriaVisenya said:

Could possibly just a segue and an explanation as to why she would get rid of Daario. She did say 'maybe no one'. She doesn't really need a marriage alliance. She has such an overwhelming force she doesn't need a military. We are left with the possibility that she would not support her own flesh and blood without a marriage which would be kind of damning.

The thing is why get rid of Daario? He isn't that much of a famous actor so his payroll isn't too big right? I think she is preparing that, in case she will have to get married, Westeros people will have no chance to talk about her bedmate before marriage.

8 minutes ago, AryaNymeriaVisenya said:

Could possibly just a segue and an explanation as to why she would get rid of Daario. She did say 'maybe no one'. She doesn't really need a marriage alliance. She has such an overwhelming force she doesn't need a military. We are left with the possibility that she would not support her own flesh and blood without a marriage which would be kind of damning.

Very logical, I think it's just a plot device to marry someone, they made it too obvious in the show

1 minute ago, Quyen Thuy Tran said:

Dany is barren even in the show, right?

This raises the question of what is Dany's long term plans. She plans to take the 7 kingdoms and re-instatr the Targ dynasty but if she is barren, she can never produce an heir..? What are possibly her long term plans with regards to succession? According to her knowledge she is the last Targ alive and once she dies the Targ dynasty dies with her.Ā 

6 hours ago, Chib said:

Most people think Dany might end upĀ with Jon but I don't think so, now thereĀ are some candidates for Dany

1) Tyrion Lannister - if both Cersei and Jamie are done next season, Tyrion will become the only heir for Lannister.

2) Jamie Lannister - if Cersei is done (by Jamie's hand) - BUT he was the one who killed her father. Yes her father was mad but still her father. I don't think Westeros people would welcome the idea of someone marry the man who killed her own father. Dany might execute him.

3)Ā Euron Greyjoy - Ā they might have shot down this option but who knows, maybe he turns up with the dragon horn and Dany will have to marry him or else she might lose her dragons.Ā 

4) Jon Snow, it is an obvious choice but we all know he is a bit far away from the rest of Westeros so who knows, maybe other candidates have popped up before him.

5) Is there anyone else that can marry Dany in the show that I haven't remembered?

Ā 

If they decide to add Garlan and or Willas Tyrell to the show as they are officially on the HBO GoT family tree, and we get to go to highgarden in season seven then it would be a perfect political match, I could see Ollena orchestrating this but only thing is theyse characters were cut from the show, however if Dany lands in Dorne which is may seeing as Battle locations were picked up in spain, she could travel north to highgarden and withĀ 

Spoiler

Loras and Margaery dead

then they could somehow weave these siblings in and boom strong politicalĀ alliance, especially if you have a Greyjoy+Dorne+Targ+Tyrell(Highgarden)+LannisterĀ alliance, marrying a remaining Tyrell, with a Lannister as hand, Dorne an Greyjoy as political partners and of course Dothraki and Unsullied (dragons) literally Dany will be set to take westeros (not including the politics of the north as there will lie conflict here)

Also I have theory on who Dany represents and how another character could fit into her fate...

Just now, Quyen Thuy Tran said:

The thing is why get rid of Daario? He isn't that much of a famous actor so his payroll isn't too big right? I think she is preparing that, in case she will have to get married, Westeros people will have no chance to talk about her bedmate before marriage.

This is the same episode that kills almost the entire cast of Kings Landing, sews together Dorne, Dany and The Reach, says goodbye to Benjen probably for good while getting Bran in place to interact with Edd before moving on to Winterfell. Its tightening up. By the end of next season the plots will likely be North and South. Before they combine at the end. There really is no need for Daario anymore. Who knows if we will ever see Jorah again?

The groundwork is already laid to tie in the following stories

Dany-Iron Islands-Dorne-Reach-Kings Landing

Arya-Brotherhood-The Hound-The Vale- The North- The Wall

Only Sam is really an outlier

In the end Daario is just not necessary and its either chopping him and Jorah or the only characters of colour. Daario and Jorah got the chop

23 minutes ago, MoonKnight21 said:

This raises the question of what is Dany's long term plans. She plans to take the 7 kingdoms and re-instatr the Targ dynasty but if she is barren, she can never produce an heir..? What are possibly her long term plans with regards to succession? According to her knowledge she is the last Targ alive and once she dies the Targ dynasty dies with her.Ā 

Is there any scene in the show suggested that Dany can't have children again?

Just now, Quyen Thuy Tran said:

Is there any scene in the show suggested that Dany can't have children again?

From what I can remember:Ā Just the prophecy in season 1, and her saying she wont bare anyonesĀ children to Khal this season...Ā 

Ā 

I the book there is a chapter where it sounds like she has a miscarriage to me, but I could be mistaken. Ergo she is mot barren and can conceive.Ā 

Just now, AryaNymeriaVisenya said:

Yes, she says it to Khal Moro and mentions it in Qarth. The dragons are the only children she will ever have

Well maybe she will be pregnanted again and it will be a huge surprise, who knows.

she can still get married to the Tyrell side? They still have some males from their side don't they?

If she dies without a Targaryen heir, then we loyalists riot.

That's the bottom line. The only fitting ending to this show is a Targaryen restoration, followed by a thousandĀ milleniums of peace and tranquility under the glorious banner of the three headed dragon.

I'm joking, obviously, but I know it's a common view that this story can't have a "happy" ending and that it will be bittersweet (per GRRM) but the books are collectively called a song of ice and fire. I suspect that they will end with both Daenarys and Jon Snow alive and well - possibly married -Ā but both will have seen enough devastation and suffered enough loss that neither will be truly happy. The ending of the LOTR was bittersweet, remember - but it's not as if it wasn't happy, too, in it's way. I think Dany and Jon are basically Frodo, who's arc was certainly bittersweet.

Archived