Who will Daenerys marry?

norwaywolf123

3 hours ago, Sigella said:

fAegons life-expectancy is due to him being introduced late in the story and not being a POV.

Trystanes life-expectancy is due to him not really ever appearing in the books and 

Hide contents

being killed of in the show by the sand snakes

Not things that Dany might in any way know, so nothing that cold have any influence on her decision.

3 hours ago, Sigella said:

legendary magic sword and noble

Wait, he doesn't have Dawn, does he? I'm pretty sure Arianne would have mentioned if he had Dawn.

On 28 juni 2016 at 9:47 PM, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Jon is both ice and fire so he doesn't heen her fire to be ice and fire2

The Martells will never give another son for her sake.

Thats a shitty comment.

Jon IS associated with ice.

Dany IS associated with fire.

End of story.

On 29 juni 2016 at 0:52 AM, yomi said:

Not things that Dany might in any way know, so nothing that cold have any influence on her decision.

Wait, he doesn't have Dawn, does he? I'm pretty sure Arianne would have mentioned if he had Dawn.

Se is a fictional character so its not really up to her. GRRM decides last time I checked.

Darkstar doesn't have Dawn? Omg, my bad, I was certain he had it, but he's not called the sword of the morning - so probably not... Sorry.

On 29 juni 2016 at 3:11 AM, Winter's Breath said:

Perhaps Danny will die, and thus will marry no one

Are you saying she'll marry a faceless man? ;)

On 29.6.2016 at 2:07 AM, Laughing Storm Reborn said:

Oh, yeah, I like this idea! And thanks for linking that picture!

35 minutes ago, Sigella said:

Se is a fictional character so its not really up to her. GRRM decides last time I checked.

:dunno: Marrying a character to another that dies soon after is a thing GRRM has done multiple times already.

I believe Jon x Daenerys to be the absolute worst ship in the ASOIAF verse and I don't know why people have put this weird idea into their heads that they should/will end up together.

We have a very clear instance where Jon feels disgusted by Axell Florent's act of watching his brother burn without helping, Dany did the same thing and don't come at me saying it isn't the same situation because Viserys abused her, nonsense it is the exact same thing from Jon's point of view, you don't let your own blood get killed off like that, you give him a proper death if he has to die.

If Dany has to marry anyone well it wouldn't be a Martell to begin with as if they don't figure out Aegon is fake they should most likely support him and Arianne is already looking to marry Aegon, the Tyrells also quite unlikely as long as they're involved with the Lannisters, Euron Greyjoy is the very best candidate to marry Dany but fAegon is also a possibility as he'd want her to be his queen but it's also likely that Dany's arrogance get to her head and she refuse to be anything but the one and only ruler of the 7 kingdoms.

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 8:53 AM, marsyao said:

But that is an precedent, yes?

You do not need to list them as precedents.

Caster is right there. He married a lot of wives.

Rhaegar can do same thing as him.

it is strongly hinted that Dany is the reborn Aegon the dragon lord and also hinted that she can marry more than one husband.

I think it is likely that she will marry both dragon-riders like her ancestor,who are very likely Jon Snow and Tyrion.

The only issue is that it might not be easy to figure out which child is from whom.

20 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Again; Jon is 50% Ice and 50% Fire.

For that to be true Lyannas mom has to be a Stark as well. Which I highly doubt.

20 hours ago, yomi said:

:dunno: Marrying a character to another that dies soon after is a thing GRRM has done multiple times already.

That too ^_^

6 hours ago, PirateVergo said:

If this happen I'll burn my books

Why? It would be quite sensible to do that - to make sure they won't go off becoming conquerers themselves, being married to her they are pretty much her hostages and won't marry into someone else's influence.

I'm not in complete adherence to which those dragon riders will be though. But it would be cool if it was Jon and Tyrion like purple-eyes said. She'd secure the Westerlands and the North both.

Personally I would like to see her choosing those in accordance to Targaryen history like some Velaryon or fAegon + Darkstar. 

There's probably a 0.0001% chance of this happening either in the books or the show but it is fun to toss it in there ...

Spoiler

Dany is going to marry Yara/Asha and then Sansa and then all the sand snakes and then Arianne for a whole lot of gurl powah! I mean, since she took a thousand of blood riders, might as well take a whole bunch of wives too!

1 hour ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

You can doubt whatever you want, that will not change the fact that in the books she is.

Yup, you're right, sorry for snapping like some chiuaua.

Lyanna's grandmothers again weren't Starks, but a Flint and a Locke, but then both houses are northeners and First Men, too, so you can easily consider them to be ice-related, too. In general, apart from some Royces and Blackwoods, Starks tended to marry among their bannermen.

I think there's a good chance Euron can charm her into trusting him, don't know about marriage though.

I'd quite like it if she stays unmarried, especially since she doesn't want to marry for politics again. I'd rather live without some great love she discovers in a character we already know. Doesn't seem to fit with anyone. (But then again - GRRM and his words can work some good stuff)

Archived