Edric Dayne Season 7

He would only Be in 3 episiodes or less Given season 6's rule of Only including new chacaters for only a Few Epsiodes (Euron, Randal) I can see house Dayne being pretty angry about Dorans death and would rebel against Ellaira. Also I think Randall will be Realved to have HATED Mace and would have had no problems assaintaing him if he could make it look like an accident. And sides with cersei Declaring himself as Lord of Highgard Dickon will get Incresing annoyed by this. If they do Infact decide include another Tyrell sibling it would probably be a fusion of Willas and Garlan. Alarie isn't realy an important chacter in the slightest but she needs to be introduced. I can see them just introducing book chacters just to kill them off wwithin an episode (Ie they could introduce Satin and then have a White Walker kill him) It would be a cool Trist if Arrianne was to suddenly apper and Kill Elliara. oh and Mounatin kills Qyburn  

I don't think they will have a dayne led uprising against the sandsnakes, if this was the book and martin goes down this route then yes, absolutely. This is tv though so sandsnakes have ascended and we're suppose to believe no houses care and agree with D@D

They never mention any tyrell heir on the show, knight of the flowers was it, and that tilt is done, I can't wait for martins version of these events, imo tv versions of these two houses stories were poor 

• 2 weeks later...

Season 6 has just spent a lot of time condensing several smaller plotlines into a few major plotlines, I cannot see them introducing minor subplots about the Reach and Dorne that do not advance the main story.

The Reach under Olenna Tyrell (maybe Randyll Tarly will play a small supporting role as the Reach's military commander) and Dorne under Elleira and the Sand Snakes are fully paid up members of Team Dany. The Reach and Dorne's sole purpose from now on is to provide military muscle to Team Dany - nothing else matters.

The books probably will go into more detail but not the show.

Archived