Your crackpot theories based on the TV Series

xjlxking

Well since S6 is officially over and the TV series is ahead on the books, I figured we can discuss some of  our crazy or not so crazy theories based only on the tv series

1- I think Bran will stop the Night King by warging into him

2- Dany will die before the end of Season 7. She had everything going for her too well, a lot like Robb

3- Littlefinger will try to marry Dany.

On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 1:19 PM, xjlxking said:

Well since S6 is officially over and the TV series is ahead on the books, I figured we can discuss some of  our crazy or not so crazy theories based only on the tv series

1- I think Bran will stop the Night King by warging into him

2- Dany will die before the end of Season 7. She had everything going for her too well, a lot like Robb

3- Littlefinger will try to marry Dany.

Remember that theory about Robert Strongs head being Rob Stark or possibly Robert Baratheon ? Well if you look at his face when he removes his helmet it looks very much like Robert B ! Its really creepy, I'm surprised there isn't a thread about this yet. Anyway not sure how that would work as Qyburn appeared long after they were both killed right ? However given time issues it could possibly work ? :idea:

Dany will Unite with Jon and Dany Jon and Tyrion will be the dragon riders as Tyrion will turn out to be part Targ.

Jon and Dany will die in all the fighting - Dany will go to her beloved Raegar and Jon to Ygritte. Tyrion will (re)marry Sansa. Sansa will have Ramsays baby. (her whole speech about Ramsays house being extinguished and forgotten is surely a hint that it will not be)

I can see house Dayne being pretty angry about Dorans death and would rebel against Ellaira and call her a Hypocrite for helping Ollena. Also I think Randall will be Realved to have HATED Mace and would have had no problems assaintaing him if he could make it look like an accident. And sides with cersei Declaring himself as Lord of Highgard Dickon will get Incresing annoyed by this. If they do Infact decide include another Tyrell sibling it would probably be a fusion of Willas and Garlan. Alarie isn't realy an important chacter in the slightest but she needs to be introduced. I can see them just introducing book chacters just to kill them off wwithin an episode (Ie they could introduce Satin and then have a White Walker kill him) It would be a cool Twist if Arrianne was to suddenly apper and Kill Elliara. oh and Mounatin kills Qyburn Bran wargs into the mountain. Jamie (whos now a VERY unpopular lord of Casterly Rock. Is sent down as Hand of the King. A Battle ensues in Epsiode 5

7 hours ago, princess_snow said:

Remember that theory about Robert Strongs head being Rob Stark or possibly Robert Baratheon ? Well if you look at his face when he removes his helmet it looks very much like Robert B ! Its really creepy, I'm surprised there isn't a thread about this yet. Anyway not sure how that would work as Qyburn appeared long after they were both killed right ? However given time issues it could possibly work ? :idea:

I was really hoping it was Joffery's

9 hours ago, princess_snow said:

No it doesn't. It looks like the Mountain's face (which does admittedly resemble Bob's) all fucked up.

frankengregor: https://i.imgur.com/EXhIStG.png

gregor: https://cdn.got2015.be/People/gregor-clegane-d235.jpg

Bad Bobby B: http://westeros.pl/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/robert-baratheon-1.jpg

brienne and tormund will ship

sansa and tyrion will ship

jon and dany will ship

bran will fly away

arya will out as lesbian and marry yara

sweetrobin will hear the truth about the death of his mother and let LF fly

arya will kill cersei

the night king will win the game of thrones

A third Tyrell sibling will make an Apperance He will be a fusion of Willas and Garlan He is about 16 years old and Is cripple who wants to be a knight (hes basicly Willas with Garlands persoanlty) and he will argue his claim to to the Reach  against Randall Tarly who belives he is not fit to rule and Tries to take the  Seat for himself. Randall tries to form an alliance ith Cersei but after sevral arguments (Randal hates the idea of a Woman in power) and says "If your not a king I am" Cersei takes this as well as expected and She pours windfire down his troat through the same funnel Joffrey used on Ser  Dontos and he explodes. Dickon is now Lord Tarly and goes off to visit sam

My main theory about the show is that the writers are purposefully taking the show off the rails to spite GRRM for dragging his ass and not getting the source material done in time. Using Georges source material for the show was making them look very good, now relying on their own skill at writing is making them look very bad, and they are fostering resentment because of it.

2 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Crazy ideas from me (I can't see them happen):

Bran will be the next Night's king :idea:

Cersei kills Jamie :idea:

Arya meets Daenerys in Westeros :idea:

Jon is the Ice and Sansa is the fire :idea:

how so? Jon is ice an Sansa is fire? just curious 

1 hour ago, Net-Viper X said:

My main theory about the show is that the writers are purposefully taking the show off the rails to spite GRRM for dragging his ass and not getting the source material done in time. Using Georges source material for the show was making them look very good, now relying on their own skill at writing is making them look very bad, and they are fostering resentment because of it.

1 hour ago, Net-Viper X said:

Since GRRM said he was afraid of pulling a "Lost" he intentionally derailed his writing to guage the reaction.

Qyburn is in league with Varys. He is just supporting Cersei to destabilize the Throne. Either that or Varys is letting his little birds help Qyburn just enough to keep KL destabilized. 

Widows Wail will end up with Arya. Jaime will take it from KL. Arya will ambush him and take it. Another option is that Jaime reports to the Wall in a total Jeor Mormont move and gives it to the Starks.

Euron will kill a dragon. 

There will be a Cleganebowl. 

Howland Reed will never show up. Meera knows the secret of Jon's ancestry. 

Archived