Your crackpot theories based on the TV Series

xjlxking

Euron Greyjoy's introduction can't be just meh as we saw this season.
Perhaps in the next one we'll see him sail towards Dany but before he makes a little trip to Valyria and finds something (perhaps the horn mentioned in the book or other item) that he uses to kill one of the dragons. That way he'll keep Dany with him against her will.

Jon will come to the rescue since he needs Westeros united to face the WW and he needs the dragons alive. I hope they let the 3 dragons live, but I believe in the end only Drogon will stand.

57 minutes ago, ErasmusF said:

Qyburn is in league with Varys. He is just supporting Cersei to destabilize the Throne. Either that or Varys is letting his little birds help Qyburn just enough to keep KL destabilized. 

Widows Wail will end up with Arya. Jaime will take it from KL. Arya will ambush him and take it. Another option is that Jaime reports to the Wall in a total Jeor Mormont move and gives it to the Starks.

Euron will kill a dragon. 

There will be a Cleganebowl. 

Howland Reed will never show up. Meera knows the secret of Jon's ancestry. 

Agree with all of this except clegane bowl 

7 hours ago, Ser Hyle said:

No it doesn't. It looks like the Mountain's face (which does admittedly resemble Bob's) all fucked up.

frankengregor: https://i.imgur.com/EXhIStG.png

gregor: https://cdn.got2015.be/People/gregor-clegane-d235.jpg

Bad Bobby B: http://westeros.pl/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/robert-baratheon-1.jpg

There is a likeness ! Especially in that pic you provided. Ugh when I opened the first one its so creepy. Enough to give me nightmares and I don't scare easily ( used to love my horror films).

1 hour ago, Dragonslack said:

More like crackpot of the crackpot lol.

Yeah... and here I thought there would be some plausible stuff. My bad! Lol!

Ok, maybe one or two that could really be taken into consideration.

1 minute ago, princess_snow said:

There is a likeness ! Especially in that pic you provided. Ugh when I opened the first one its so creepy. Enough to give me nightmares and I don't scare easily ( used to love my horror films).

Both actors have similar features, that's all...

Littlefinger will deliver Sansa to Cersei to face trial for killing Joffrey. Sansa chooses TBC to avoid summary judgement. Brienne faces FrankenGregor in a hopeless cause. Jaime kills Cersei by breaking her neck during the combat undoing the spells Qyburn made to bring him to life and bind him to Cersei and he falls apart into a heap of rotten flesh.

My crackpot theory died out with the explosion at the Great Sept; yes you have guessed correctly, Mace Tyrell. When GRRM said about a bittersweet ending I thought of dear Mace, with his songs, poems and rhymes. He was the only person fit to rule the Seven Kingdoms, I believe that even Varys would have endorsed him. Why would anyone go against him ( apart from the Lannisters). Pompous oaf may be, but still better at heart than any of them, even his own kin did not deserve him. He will be missed for sure! 

Lyanna Mormont is hailed in the end queen of everything. She is the one from from the frig prophecy.

Frankengregor is inside man for the wwalkers.

Varys betrays everybody and is in real control of the killerkids etc. He deceived everybody, he is the one that will rule even if just ashes. He has the horn.

The hound will die and come back like lsh.

Robin will fly.

Edmund is released as the new leader of frey and tully lands kk.

Ghost is killed off screen to save cgi and decides to fight without using teeth.

The walkers raise giants, hodor, direwolfs, and a dragon!

Tyrion is azor ahai and the others will die.

Arya will kill cerci.

- Jon Snow kills the Nights King and then unwillingly replacing him . Jon is now the new NK and the WW will do whatever he wants .

- Euron and Cersei allies. This pisses Jaime off so he heads to Casterly Rock.

- Euron summons a Kraken from the sea. This Kraken pulls Rhaegal under the sea and drowns him. Dany wins in the end tho.

- Dany and Tyrion heads to CR . Tyrion is now riding Viserion. Because he loves Jaime he betrays Dany to let Jaime escape . Tyrion and Dany fights with their dragons and Dany wins. 

- Jon marches south with his WW army and fights Dany. This will a destructive war and in the middle of it is Jaime Lannister who is fighting both sides. Jaime is actually the true hero of Westeros and will therefore die of course . 

- Tyrion survived his battle against Dany and manages to negoiate peace between Jon and Dany. 

- Jon and Dany agrees that magic is the real problem so Dany decides to fly Drogon into the source of magic in the far North sacrificing herself .

- Meanwhile Bran travels to the past to Winterfell where he is at  a feast. Everyone is alive and happy but Bran stays in the vision to long and goes mad. Jon is forced to kill Bran.

- Jon dosent want to live anymore after he killed Bran so he comitts suicide.

- The broken realm is reunited by King Gendry Baratheon and his Queen Arya Stark.

- Sansa becomes Lady of Winterfell and raises Ramsay's son.

- Tyrion finally becomes Lord of Casterly rock . 

- Cersei will get with Eureon and battle Dany before she lands, killing a majority of the dathraki, balancing out the armies, and explaining why Jamie becomes hand of the queen and not king.

- Arya, Brienne, the hound and BWB will meet in the Riverlands, and with the help return it to Tully control, allowing another family to join with the north. 

-Littler finger will continue to back the starks, with the plan that being noble will eventually get jon killed, and proceeds to convince them that they'll need to love south and get Dany help to repel the WW. 

- Everyone meets at KL, Dany and Jon army ready to storm the city when Jamie repeats history and kills cersei before she blows the rest of the city up

- Like with Roberts rebellion, the conquering army will enter the city with the queen dead, stabbed in the back by Jamie, and result in another wedding to unify the lands between Dany and jon.

- The ww will eventually cross the wall and be meet in battle by the full army of westeros. The WW will have its own undead ice dragon to balance against danys dragons, resulting in the need for riders (Dany controlled all 3 when destroying juat the single ship) . 

- The battle will result with all the dragons dead, killing the renweed source of magic and destroying the ww army, just saying the human army.

-Bans part will be explainin the real threat, and the source of powers of the ww.

-little finger will make it to the end, being served as a source of tension until he's killed

- Sweet Robin will continue to lead, though will be more mature and stronger after the war with Davos by his side.

- Sansa will become lady of winterfell, Arya leads the BWB, Jon is king, and Bran will go back over the wall to stand guard as the last 3ER

Hmmm maybe too much? 

This theory will never see the light of day but here goes:

Watching the last episode of Season 6 I was really struck by the imagery of Cersei sitting on the Iron throne in that amazing black and armoured dress.

I was overcome with a very strong "Night Queen" feeling.

Is there any way (not withstanding Maggi's prophecy) that Cersei could end up being the Queen of Winter?

Or maybe I should just start taking my medication again!

Archived