Your crackpot theories based on the TV Series

xjlxking

Not much of a theory. I did find it strange that Davos survived this season. He must have a bigger role to play later on. They easily could have had him killed in The Battle of the Bastards, but kept him around. There were multiple opportunities for him to confront Melisandre and have her exiled as she did nothing of note after the resurrection making it easy for him to die in the battle. All they had to do was have a defector of Stannis' army arrive at the Wall and tell him what happened. 

So what he does end up doing? I do not know, but I expect him to have some big role to play. I don't see the point of keeping him on the cast when it'd be easy to just kill him off and have one less actor to pay. I guess he might just be a close adviser to Jon so they kept him, but with things speeding along so quickly I would imagine they wouldn't mind killing him off if that's all he does.

On 6/30/2016 at 6:46 AM, RetconKillah said:

Lady Stoneheart will be replaced by Sir Goldheart, essentially Tywin Lannister reanimated who will be 100x more badass (a boss ass bro if you will) but instead of Freys he will terrorise his children who are making a mockery of his name.

Omigosh I kind of love this idea, haha. 

On 6/30/2016 at 9:26 AM, It's ok I'm the Glass Guy said:

Even though the Skywalker twin Jon/Meera theory seems kaput, I still think Meera will end up a dragon rider. Rhaegal is the green one I believe, Meera has no lack of green associations. But mainly, she just seems the most qualified of all candidates. 

Also, I think the white dragon, Viseryon, will eat Ghost. 

Meera as a dragonrider, interesting. NO GHOST NO. STOP THE DIREWOLF SLAUGHTER. 

22 hours ago, GilletteMace said:

arya will out as lesbian and marry yara

BUT WHAT ABOUT GENDRY? 

21 hours ago, Cryler said:

Since GRRM said he was afraid of pulling a "Lost" he intentionally derailed his writing to guage the reaction.

The question is who's reaction will he gauge. The majority of show watchers who eat up every piece of junk D&D throw at them, or the people from forums and die hard fans of the books who are appalled by the complete and utter garbage in front of them.

Hope he chooses the later, otherwise the books are going to suck ballz big time.

8 minutes ago, KarlVyt said:

The question is who's reaction will he gauge. The majority of show watchers who eat up every piece of junk D&D throw at them, or the people from forums and die hard fans of the books who are appalled by the complete and utter garbage in front of them.

I wonder if this last group, however you want to call it, would financially sustain the series or the books.

4 hours ago, Facebookless Man said:

She just looked like a Disney villain. Either means 1) she's, like, super evil or 2) next season she's getting empowered through marital rape

I had this exact thought, Once Upon a Time came to mind and I wondered if the two shows had the same costume designer lol

4 hours ago, Conor said:

I mean somehow becoming the "bride" of the Night King!

This I can definitely see! With Euron as the Night King.

My Crackpot:

Euron finds out about Dany, Theon and Yara. Then heads down to King's Landing where he will see that Cersei has absolutely no one. They will wed to unite their powers. They will head North to take it back but get caught in the Battle of the Dawn. Euron will somehow end up working with/for the current NK before betraying him and becoming the NK himself, Cersei will be his Night Queen

Davos will be revealed to have been a bastard before he became the Onion Knight and chose the name Seaworth...we later find out he's a Targ bastard by the Mad King before he was Mad and was just a man-whore. Davos will help Sweetrobin rule the Vale.

All of the Stark Children will reunite and will be down in the crypts, Bran will tell them about Jon, they will find out about Littlefinger and his role in Ned's downfall. Bran will tell havehim sacrificed to a weirwood and increases Bran's power. Jon chooses to be and remains a Stark. 

Jon and Sansa will get together, Arya and Gendry will get together (Dany and/or Jon legitmizes him). Bran will be the 3ER but his base will be the Winterfell tree. 

After the Battle of the Dawn, Magic will leave the realm for good, killing Jon, Dany, dragons and all things connected/revivied through Magic and bringing the wall down for good. 

I've got hella more crackpot ideas, too, but will end here for now.

1 minute ago, NutBurz said:

I wonder if this last group, however you want to call it, would financially sustain the series or the books.

The  thing is that if George had finished book 6 before season 6 , then quite a lot of show fans would have been tempted to read the books just to find out what's going to happen. Now only book fans will probably buy  them.(And yes a lot of them became book fans by watching the show).

2 hours ago, Rumy Stark said:

BUT WHAT ABOUT GENDRY? 

gendry is dead, i am sorry. he died in a raging storm, one day after davos passed him to the gods of the sea.

he never fell in love with arya anyway. for many years, he had a crush on the groom of a stable he often had to work at when he was fitting freshly forged horseshoes. just last week, the groom died too. he fell asleep in dry hay while smoking.

Sam is Aegon Targaryen.

Jon is a Baratheon.

Tywin kidnapped Lyanna in Rhaegar´s name to cause the whole thing and make way for Cersei to marry Robert.

"His name is Jon Baratheon, he´s the rightful heir. Tywin planned the rebellion to put a Lannister on the throne, but Rhaegar saved me. You must hide my son from Tywin, if Robert finds out, he´ll kill him. You know he will."

A+J=T

Bran brings down the Wall and gets captured.

Dany dies drowned.

Euron and Cersei defeat every army, make Tyrion their fool.

end of season

edit-i forgot this one - Quaithe is a Reyne

- Arya will reunite with Nymeria. Without Book-Arya's latent warging ability, she fails to reconnect with her direwolf which still bears a grudge from being pelted with rocks. In turn, Nymeria's pack lobs rocks at Arya, stoning her to death. 

- Cersei and Jaime are revealed to be the actual secret Targaryens. Remember how they kept justifying their love by recalling how the Targaryens used to do the same? That's a wink wink nudge nudge from George RR himself. Cersei and Joffrey also bear the trademark madness. . 

- Bran witnesses his own conception in graphic detail. He comes to understand the negatives of his vast power. 

- Gilly's infant graduates into toddlerhood after 4 long years. 

- Sam discovers the Winds of Winter manuscript in Hightower and likes what he sees. 

- Littlefinger and Varys are revealed to be two ends of the same portal: one blue, one orange. Together they pop up over all of Planetos. 

- Gendry actually stopped rowing a long time ago. He's just adrift at this point. 

- The Night's King will speak, but instead of the crackling ice noises as described in the books he'll use Ice-related puns. 

- Dany's disappearing horse is a secret Targaryen. Note the silver/white hair and sassy attitude. 

- In a feat of poetic justice, Asha/Yara and Theon drown a now memberless Euron. What is dead may sometimes die. 

- Dany creates a personal harem out of Olenna, the Bad Pussy Brigade, Missandei, and Yara. Sansa, Arya, and Cersei are mad jealous. 

- Ghost is further written out of the show, replaced by the wacky neighbor child Steve of House Urkel. The title of White Wolf loses all of its original context. 

- Tysha is mentioned again, but has to be reintroduced via a lengthy "Previously, on Game of Thrones"

- Jon marries his not-sister Sansa under heavy scrutiny. Redheads are just his thing, man.

Jon loses his whole army to the WW in a huge battle and is the last man standing in the blizzard. Defeated by does one of a few things that I would be satisfied with. Sets himself on fire so he can't be turned into a wight. Cuts his own throat or whatever way he kills himself. Third and most interesting.... Unknowing of the effects he commits suicode by stabbing himself through the heart.... With his dragon glass weapon. Dun dun dun King in the Winter.

Everyone will underestimate Littlefinger, who now controls the largest single army in the North. Hes gonna stir some serious shit.

Bran will encounter Jaime Lannister in front of fam, accuse him of attempted murder, at which point Brienne will have to kill Jaime. It would be a very heavy scene emotionally. This will probably happen after Jaime is sent North to fight the Starks who will be like 'Your timing sucks' and they're both forced to fight off the Whitewalkers together.

Theon will forge an alliance with the North, who will face off against the Whitewalkers (who really dont like fire and creatures that breath fire and oh yea...they have no defense against dragons, so in a fucked up twist of fate one of the dragons will be turned into a whiteflyer). Theon's uncle will die quickly. "build me a thousand ships!"....on an island with no trees.

Riverrun and the Iron Islands will be a larger source of contention than King's Landing.

I dont have a theory on it, but I'm really excited to see what part the Hound plays in all of this.

8 hours ago, The_Iron_Bastard said:

Everyone will underestimate Littlefinger, who now controls the largest single army in the North. Hes gonna stir some serious shit.

Littlefinger is going to be Lord of Westeros with Sansa as his queen, after everyone else is dead.

Sansa willingly decides to marry Littlefinger. He rapes her in the wedding night then passes her on to Sweetrobin who will rape her too. Robin wants to throw her down the moon door, but Littlefinger insists on selling her to volantis where she gets a tear tattooed beneath the right eye.

Littlefinger is back in business and Sweetrobin turns to killing small animals.

The Mountain will kill Arya with one hit of his longsword, cutting her in two.

Olenna and the Sand Snakes will sail to meet Dany but capsize in a storm and drown.

Dany will fall from Drogon and snap her neck meeting Bran in rehab. They will both get the newest wheelchairs from Dorne. Meanwhile her fleet sinks in the same storm that already killed Olenna and the Sand Snakes

The dragons disappear beyond the wall.

Tyrion gets "healed" by Kinvara and is now played by Dirk Benedict aka "Face".

Melissandre meets the Hound and falls deeply in love. They marry and have several children some of which turn out to be overly aggressive, evil and premature.

Tormund and Brienne are on their honeymoon trip when tormund accidently suffocates by a kidney pie mady by Hot Pie. Brienne is sad.

After Jorah heard of Danys accident, he travels to visit her and bring some flowers. He accidently touches her while pushing her wheelchair through the rehabs garden. Dany is now infected with greyscale too. Together they decide to commit suicide, but Jorah refuses to do so in the very last second. He cannot push Dany down the cliff.

Bran has a vision seeing Jorah and Dany on the edge of a cliff, he instantly understands and warges into Jorah and pulls Dany in the wheelchair out of danger. As he leaves Jorahs body, Jorah is disoriented, stumbles and falls down the cliff. Dany is sad.

Bran had forgotten to fix the brakes on Danys wheelchair when he warged into Jorah, she speeds up and has a fatal crash with a tree.

While warging around, Bran sits too close to a fireplace and his wheelchair catches fire. Bran realizes too late, since he cant feel his lower body and burns to death while being warged in a worm.

The Night King has a change of mind and stays in the north.

Jon remains king of the north.

Cersei wins the game of thrones.

The Tower of Joy vision concludes with Ned telling Howland Reed who the father is.

Later, Jon lets Bran check out Lightbringer. When Bran holds it, his visions are projected out his eyeballs onto the walls of Winterfell. Thus Bran becomes the first DVR in Westeros and R+L=J gets confirmed to the world.

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 4:20 PM, xjlxking said:

I actually like this wow 

Thanks. I'll flesh it out a bit. (no pun intended)

For it to be a cure the greyscale must be extremely advanced. It wouldn't cure poor Shireen,

All it takes is a quick burst of Dragon flame. The intense heat and chemical composition of dragon flame breaks the bonds between greyscale and flesh. The greyscale turns molten but remains quite cool, much like the One Ring. The molten greyscale slides off the body and can be forged into weapons, becoming Valyrian Steel.

Archived