So, who'll be cast in Season 7?

Pilusmagnus

Marwyn feels like a clear character archetype needed for at least one episode; Sam's going to need someone to interact with in the library with Lil' Sam and Gilly outside, and the role can be played by a guest star for one or two episodes if they want to maintain a focused cast. Marwyn's physical description makes me think of Ray Winstone, though Brian Cox would slide right in just as well.

I could maybe see someone cast in an Alys Karstark role; a good quick way to show Jon consolidating the North into a fighting force for the Long Night and integrating the Wildlings into the social system would follow her plotline in the books. Tormund seems likely to be her prospective husband, though I think it would be fun to see yet another tough as nails Northern woman break him of any of delusions about them.

34 minutes ago, Darksky said:

The Warrior description made me think of Victarion.  

The Merchant and Lovely Lady roles tell me that either Dany isn't quite done with Essos yet, or we will be getting a lot of Dorne in S7.  I would guess it's Dorne.  I hope they improve the writing for the Sand Snakes in that case.  

2 hours ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

The Warrior description made me think of Victarion.  

The Merchant and Lovely Lady roles tell me that either Dany isn't quite done with Essos yet, or we will be getting a lot of Dorne in S7.  I would guess it's Dorne.  I hope they improve the writing for the Sand Snakes in that case.  

Of maybe the warrior is Rhaeghar in flashbacks.

31 minutes ago, thor2006 said:

Of maybe the warrior is Rhaeghar in flashbacks.

Age 35-45, bruiser type with the attack skills of a pitbull.  That description doesn't sound like Rhaegar.  

The Young Lord casting description could be Rhaegar though.  Late 20s, tall, handsome white actor. 

• General, in the age range 40 – 55. He’s a senior military officer. - Jon Con?

• Priest, in his 60’s. He’s a venerable priest with moral authority and gravitas. - Thinking Merwyn? Or someone at the citadel taking his place plot-wise.

• Warrior, in the 35 – 45 age range. The character is a tough-looking bruiser with the attack skills of a pit bull. - First thought Young Robert, except, you know, young. Not Barristan, wrong fighting style, so someone new. Vic is surely to late to introduce to the story at this point?
  • Gate Guard, in his 20’s. - Someone Theon-esque we are missing?

• Young Lord in his late 20’s. He’s a tall, handsome young lord. - Rhaegar, right?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

Murder she wrote... or played? Angela Lansbury is rumored to appear in s7:

http://www.thegrumpyfish.com/angela-lansbury-rumored-game-thrones-season-7/

Whom could she play? Any ideas?

Maybe someone in the story with Arya and Gendry, maybe an innkeeper? I'm just trying to figure out how Arya and Gendry can meet again.

Apparently this story is a load of rubbish according to Watchers on the Wall. Apparently it was rumoured some time ago, the show denied it, then the German tabloid Bild rehashed it and it is doing the rounds again.

Who would I put my faith in when it comes to reporting casting information on Game of Thriones? Watchers on the Wall or Bild? It would be Watchers on the Wall anyday.

Archived