Jon after he find out about his parentage

Cragen

So his mother and father run away or worst, his father kidnapped and rape his mother(I don't believe this, but Jon could.). Then as consequence of that his grandfather kill his another grandfather and his uncle, his father was killed, his brother and sister were killed, his mother died after giving birth to him, thousands died so he can be born.

What possible he can feel and how he will behave after revelation?

3 hours ago, captaindargo said:

I think he will pick his mother's name as well. He was raised as a Stark. He wasn't the ward of Ned like Theon. Ned raised him as his son.

After King Uther Pendragon takes Ygraine, the then-Duchess of Cornwall, by force, she bears him a bastard son, Arthur. Merlin spirits the child away away to be raised in secret by Sir Ector, where he is taunted by his foster brother and others for being a bastard.

Later after the King passes with no heir apparent and young Arthur is by various means revealed to be Uther’s son, he takes up his father’s name and is hailed as Arthur Pendragon, King of the Britons, for the blood of the dragon is the rightful king.

Sound familiar?  Now go back and change the names.

Arthur also unknowingly has a bastard son by his half-sister (whom he did not know to be kin), one who ultimately proves his undoing. 

13 hours ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

After King Uther Pendragon takes Ygraine, the then-Duchess of Cornwall, by force, she bears him a bastard son, Arthur. Merlin spirits the child away away to be raised in secret by Sir Ector, where he is taunted by his foster brother and others for being a bastard.

Later after the King passes with no heir apparent and young Arthur is by various means revealed to be Uther’s son, he takes up his father’s name and is hailed as Arthur Pendragon, King of the Britons, for the blood of the dragon is the rightful king.

Arthur also unknowingly has a bastard son by his half-sister (whom he did not know to be kin), one who ultimately proves his undoing. 

So Bran is Merlin?

He will be happy to learn who his mother is but crushed to learn Ned's not his father. I also expect Littlefinger to learn of this and use the info to turn the Northern lords against him but the plan will backfire to Littlefingers doom.

15 hours ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

My god I remember this... ughhh please no... 

1 minute ago, captaindargo said:

Ned is Ector... Bran has to be Merlin since he would be the one who does the reveal. He has plenty female relatives to choose from Sansa, Arya and Dany. Maybe all three!

Yes, Bran is obviously Merlin: think of the whole “wizard in a tree” thing that eventually befalls Merlin in his old age.

Archived