Missing a Meisha Merlin/Sub Press numbered or lettered ed?

Geddon

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone looking to buy a complete matching set(with ADwD on preorder) with multiple remarques by Tom Canty within the copy of A Feast for Crows? I might need the cash soon and feeling the waters, pm me with offers please.

Pictures of the remarques can be found here , Tom Canty did a total of six! The number for this matching set is #370.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All. I'm looking into purchasing a complete numbered set, depending on the price. PMs are working again, but I know that by default email notifications for PMs are set to on, so I don't think me PM'ing everyone that has sets available would work as I don't think some of them log in often.

If anyone has problems with PM I can provide my email address.

Hey all, I'm new to the boards.

I have a Meisha Merlin number 256 of a Clash of Kings (i will have to double check the number, but i'm pretty posotive its 256). Is anyone out there looking for that particular number ?

or

Is anyone interested in a numbered edition?

I've been trying to get my own set of all numbered and it's been quite hard so I will be happy with my 1st/signed editions instead since i have 2 sets of them :cool4:

I still have my numbered set. 116 for game of thrones, 94 for the rest, including rights for all following releases. The last numbered set sold on eBay for just over 5K, and the last offer I entertained was $3200. Let me know if you're interested. This is actually an extra set I have, so I'm in no rush to get rid of it, but for the rift price I will. I think it'll just go up once season two comes out. Let me know. Thx

• 1 month later...

Archived